Elim1nate solo?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey,
I was thinking of using this to help me lean out. How good is it lowering estrogen and cortisol (I'm more interested in it's effect on cortisol)? Plan to use solo (no PH, haven't used any before either).
I'm planing 25mg (1 cap) /day. I don't want estrogen too low to avoid side effects on joints. I tend to have problem with joints, I'm always on some joint support (usually lower doses but ramp up to 1-2x dose when I start getting pain). Planing to use with some natty test booster. Is that OK dose, I've even heard some take it only some days a week.
Also, what time of day would be best to take it?
I've never used AI nearly as strong or SARM/SERMs. Currently on GW-501516.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How good is it at lowering estrogen? It doesn't.
How good is it at lowering cortisol? It may help, but I think there are better compounds for this purpose.

If you already bought it, probably dose it at 25-50mg if you're trying to avoid joint side effects. If you haven't bought it, save yourself the trouble and just buy Iron Legion Invictus. AI and cort control supplements always give me joint problems and my joints arguably felt the same/better on Invictus. It also has other many side benefits regarding health. I'm not a rep, and I have an unsponsored log of this stuff and it's buy far the best supplement I've ever used for it's desired effects. This is the only supplement that has probably lived up to sponsored log hype for me, which says a lot. IL has a 40% sale that may be ending today or tomorrow so you might want to take advantage of it.

Other good cortisol supplements available in cap form:
Evomuse Abliderate Ammo (joint friendly for me)
SNS Reduce-XT (didn't treat my joints well)
Ashwagandha KSM-66 @ 600mg (cortisol controller that is joint friendly because it normalizes cortisol, not necessarily lowers it)

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How good is it at lowering estrogen? It doesn't.
How good is it at lowering cortisol? It may help, but I think there are better compounds for this purpose.

If you already bought it, probably dose it at 25-50mg if you're trying to avoid joint side effects. If you haven't bought it, save yourself the trouble and just buy Iron Legion Invictus. AI and cort control supplements always give me joint problems and my joints arguably felt the same/better on Invictus. It also has other many side benefits regarding health. I'm not a rep, and I have an unsponsored log of this stuff and it's buy far the best supplement I've ever used for it's desired effects. This is the only supplement that has probably lived up to sponsored log hype for me, which says a lot. IL has a 40% sale that may be ending today or tomorrow so you might want to take advantage of it.

Other good cortisol supplements available in cap form:
Evomuse Abliderate Ammo (joint friendly for me)
SNS Reduce-XT (didn't treat my joints well)
Ashwagandha KSM-66 @ 600mg (cortisol controller that is joint friendly because it normalizes cortisol, not necessarily lowers it)
Thanks,
unfortunatelly bought already. So 25-50mg daily would be OK? For how long? 2 or 3 weeks ?
Maybe will order Invictus, looks good. Pretty good deal and cancels out the steep international shipping but still the shipping costs are crazy. When I added their laxogenin, it added 50$ to shipping cost.
Anyone know a good Iron Legion seller in Europe (or with cheaper shipping) that has a deal.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OTC AI's are pretty good at reducing cortisol. I would use it in conjunction with something else as well to maximize benefits. As mentioned above as well, ashwagandha is also great for controlling cortisol. AlphaMax XT has both DHAA, which is an AI similar to that in Eliminate and also has 600 mg of ashwagandha. In addition, you have Boron, 3,4 divanil and forskolin to increase free testosterone. Forskolin is great for increasing lean mass and increasing fat loss, which is a win win, but this is also going to be dependent on your diet. It is a great all in one product to control estrogen, increase performance and improve body composition.

Nutriverse carries AlphaMax XT and ships internationally.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OTC AI's are pretty good at reducing cortisol. I would use it in conjunction with something else as well to maximize benefits. As mentioned above as well, ashwagandha is also great for controlling cortisol. AlphaMax XT has both DHAA, which is an AI similar to that in Eliminate and also has 600 mg of ashwagandha. In addition, you have Boron, 3,4 divanil and forskolin to increase free testosterone. Forskolin is great for increasing lean mass and increasing fat loss, which is a win win, but this is also going to be dependent on your diet. It is a great all in one product to control estrogen, increase performance and improve body composition.

Nutriverse carries AlphaMax XT and ships internationally.
How does DHAA compare to Androsta? As much as I've read on it, DHAA is a bit less effective? But Alphamax XT has other ingredients that make it better than Elim1nate. A little more expensive too but could be a lot better, I think I'll have to try A XT too sometimes.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks,
unfortunatelly bought already. So 25-50mg daily would be OK? For how long? 2 or 3 weeks ?
Maybe will order Invictus, looks good. Pretty good deal and cancels out the steep international shipping but still the shipping costs are crazy. When I added their laxogenin, it added 50$ to shipping cost.
Anyone know a good Iron Legion seller in Europe (or with cheaper shipping) that has a deal.
25-50mg for however long you want to run it (I usually limit cortisol control to 4-8 weeks) is ok.

For your Invictus questions. nostrum420 IronLegion

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does DHAA compare to Androsta? As much as I've read on it, DHAA is a bit less effective? But Alphamax XT has other ingredients that make it better than Elim1nate. A little more expensive too but could be a lot better, I think I'll have to try A XT too sometimes.
DHAA seems to take a little longer to kick in for some than Arimistane, however, some users report that joint issues are not as high with DHAA. In terms of the drying effect, they should be very similar. Yes, AlphaMax XT is a little on the higher priced side, but all of the ingredients are fully dosed. If you were to make your own product with 600 mg of ashwagandha, full dose of tongkat ali and every other ingredient, you'd be at a higher cost. Plus, you would have a bunch of different powders and pills to take.

Nutriverse often has 20% off our line. Sign up for their email newsletter. hey may have something in the coming weeks with Labor Day.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Arimistane does lower estrogen it's been around for years.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
25-50mg for however long you want to run it (I usually limit cortisol control to 4-8 weeks) is ok.

For your Invictus questions. nostrum420 IronLegion
I know predator has some of the IL Products. We've tried to sell them on more buuuut customer requests do REEEEALLY help to motivate on their end...