High Volume vs Max Reps

theatb

Awards
I've been through tubs and tubs of High Volume, absolutely love it. But Max Reps intrigues me. And I know there's a big split between which is better. I know you get more fully dosed servings with Max Reps, too. They're both pretty much about the same price per tub. My real question is, at full dose, which is better? Should I stray from a favorite to try something new or just continue to do what works? How do the pumps compare?

BANE44

Awards
I have not tried High Volume, heard very good things though.

I strongly believe you would not regret giving Max Reps a try. I am very impressed with the product.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
one big thing to consider is caffeine amounts. HV being stim-free and max reps have 350mg caffeine(2scoops)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
one big thing to consider is caffeine amounts. HV being stim-free and max reps have 350mg caffeine(2scoops)
MaxReps is stim free, you must be thinking of something else :)

OP, why not snag a tub of MaxReps and give it a try! It's a good price, tastes freaking amazing and works very well as well. Might as well rotate them!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
MaxReps is stim free, you must be thinking of something else :)

OP, why not snag a tub of MaxReps and give it a try! It's a good price, tastes freaking amazing and works very well as well. Might as well rotate them!
I was thinking of modern pre+ woops. Thank you for the catch!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used both, and honestly I prefer MaxReps. Awesome flavors (Watermelon Limeaid is the shiznit!) and a solid product. Nothing wrong with High Volume, and I still have some on hand that I use occasionally.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Both are great products by two top notch brands.

with high volume you get added hydromax and agmatine which for a lot of people is great for pumps. Some people may prefer the higher citrulline dose in MAX Reps. Both are well flavored and are delicious. It comes down to if you respond well to agmatine and hydromax (which for most they do), or prefer the higher Citrulline intake. Can't go wrong with either. I personally would pick up both and see what works best for you.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Max Reps is my new favorite PWO, I do add agmatine and light stims sometimes as well

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say give max reps a try since you've been through many high volumes. It's always good to switch it up every once in awhile.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Both are solid. I like to take a break from nitrates every so often. I am going to try the new plasma jet to see how it stacks up. I have an unopened maxreps that I'll break into after a month off of nitrates.

Servings wise you get more with maxreps and I don't notice a huge difference in workout capacity or pumps between the two.

theatb

Awards
Yeah I'm gonna try Max Reps. What's the best flavor? I know I'll get answers that are subjective but they all look good.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm gonna try Max Reps. What's the best flavor? I know I'll get answers that are subjective but they all look good.
Watermelon Limeade FTW!!

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max reps is great , when you need extra boost- mix it with modern pre , it's tits .

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love both, can't go wrong with either. Didn't HV slightly modify the profile recently though with the removal of amento and tossed in something else, that escapes my mind atm...been meaning to pick up a tub of it though to compare.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have Max Reps, but have yet to try it.

High Volume, I have several samples from various orders. I have used a packet for the past four training sessions now and I must say, I am beyond impressed. I get a great pump right after my first two sets. Even when I do dumbbell chest movements, I feel more of a pump in my chest than in my triceps or delts. Usually it is pretty equal. I had a push workout today and at one point it was like hell to lift my shoulders.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High volume is good stuff but I've had my eye on Max Reps for a while too

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love both, can't go wrong with either. Didn't HV slightly modify the profile recently though with the removal of amento and tossed in something else, that escapes my mind atm...been meaning to pick up a tub of it though to compare.
Removed amento and ruta in place for ferulic acid

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried MaxReps yet, when I do it will be the watermelon limeade for sure.

High Volume is insane for pumps. I have been using it here and there since the og Athletix formula.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whoever buys a maxREPS from www.usplabsdirect.com. I'll include one free...PM order number as soon as you receive it.

One condition, we have a gentlemen's agreement that you'll give feedback good or bad?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is out in the UK, pm me i can send you the deetz.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
whoever buys a maxREPS from www.usplabsdirect.com. I'll include one free...PM order number as soon as you receive it.

One condition, we have a gentlemen's agreement that you'll give feedback good or bad?
Really want to try MaxReps but too bad you guys don't ship to my country. Any online sellers that carry it with reasonable shipping rate?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not love for pineapple strawberry? it sounds delicious

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pumps are awesome with both.
I do like the profile of HV a little better given the inclusion of Hydromax, but 30 full servings of Max reps make it a steal

Edit: 28 servings not 30

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would just give Max Reps a shot next so you can compare. Both are great formulas.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whoever buys a maxREPS from home page I'll include one free...PM order number as soon as you receive it.

Have 2 tubs ATM and this deal is making me want to order another tub lol