Boron

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Has Anybody used a boron only supplement as a testbooster? If so... How did it work?

619sss

Awards
I think the best form is Calcium Borogluconate, used NowFood Calcium Borogluconate At total of 12mg (4 pills) for 2 weeks nothing... Interested on people thoughts

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One time it gave me hot flashes at 9mg. I recently tried it at 3mg for joint pain, but then it made my balls hurts. I hate boron now. My balls are just starting to feel better.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you do a search on the forum, you will see many users supplement with Boron alone, for that fact. Here is also a nice read, with bloodwork.

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2010/12/new-study-says-boron-does-indeed-raise.html

Are you looking for a Boron only supplement? AlphaMax XT uses 10 mg of Boron Citrate to help increase testosterone. In addition, the F95, Ashwagandha and 3,4 divanil all help increase testosterone. AlphaMax XT uses various ingredients and pathways to do so. In addition, cortisol is controlled with DHAA, which is an AI. Ashwagandha will help with that as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Supplements 4
Supplements 0
Fcs81 Black Lion Research 57
Supplements 15