Which Pre and Post with Tr1umph???

Forumname05

Awards
So I'm looking to try a new stack and my order of Tr1umph and X-Gels came in today.

My goal is to recomp/lean gains (I know I know). My current/old stack is as follows -
- PreJYM 15-30min pre
- Xtend intra
- Torrent immediately post

- Orange Triad, Omega and Greens
- ProJym/PES Select protein

It seems like PreJYM, Tr1umph and Torrent may be a bit redundant and bit overlapping of the same ingredients. So my main question is...

1. Look for a PreWO without Creatine and keep Torrent? C4 Neuro and Ripped are an idea.
or
2. Switch to a PostWO without Creatine and keep PreJYM. Protein + ground up Oats, Protein + bulk carb source, Optimum 2:1:1 or similar come to mind?

I really like both products, but I may be more inclined to swap out the PreJYM as I usually CRAVE Torrent during my last few sets and will sometimes start sipping it almost halfway through my workout. But, at the same time I know Torrent is 'old tech' now and there may be better options nowadays for my goals that I may be better off with.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried the new HyperMax XT? It's a true single scoop product, no need to double dose. It provides nice clean energy and great focus. It also provides quite a pump, for a high stim product.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Have you tried the new HyperMax XT? It's a true single scoop product, no need to double dose. It provides nice clean energy and great focus. It also provides quite a pump, for a high stim product.
just to add onto this, there are added ingredients in HyperMax Xt that will provide smooth energy. The Eria Jarensis and PEA alongside Tyrosine and few other things to help you get focus and energy, not just energy.
The caffeine content between the two products is almost the same so you don't need to be too cautious, but I would recommend going 3/4 Hypermax xt to try it because of the other stim ingredients.
Beta Alanine Orotate vs Beta Alanine are almost the same, 4g L-Citrulline in Hypermax Xt vs the 6g of Malate (there's more citrulline in Hypermax Xt if preJym uses a 1:1), Hypermax Xt also has added Glycerol powder and Agmatine sulfate for pumps and hydration.
One thing to note is that preJym does have aminos in it, so if you do decide to give Hypermax Xt just keep that in mind.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would personally switch up both the Pre and Post workout options. That's not to say Pre-Jym isn't a good workout; it certainly is, but it's fun to try something new and if you get one without creatine you could keep torrent if you really want to.

C4, (either neuro or ripped), only has 150mg caffeine per scoop. To get the level of stimulation you're used to (and to get effective doses of most of the other ingredients), you have to double scoop, so you only get 15 servings per bottle. It would be a downgrade from prejym. I would be looking at Hypermax XT or Conqu3r Unleashed. Either one compared to C4 would be more effective, a better value, and a nice upgrade in the stim department. In fact, either one would be better than prejym in the pump/energy/focus department, imho. I've had both and they're both spectacular.

If you choose one of these you could keep Torrent, but as I mentioned in the other thread, I don't think it's going to do much more for you than food, especially now that you have Tr1umph. The only reason I say this is money. There's nothing wrong with Torrent, and if you really like it and can afford to keep it, by all means do so... but you could save some $$$ by ditching it, which could either go back into your wallet or to a new supp in another category like epicatechin.

p.s. Check out my thread here: You could win a free tub of Tr1umph!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
You do not need prework or postwork!
Make work the Tr1umph + Ara stack alone!
I also from September I'll do 2 months Tr1umph + Ara ... and I can not wait!
I think of the muscular pump of arachidonic acid that will give me during workouts :)
Tr1umph has already inside what you need to tackle a workout ... I do not spend any more money!
Made two months in a row, Tr1umph + ARA and enjoy!

Forumname05

Awards
I looks at Conqu3r, but wouldn't that be an overlap in Creatine?

Sometimes I have to go an hour or so without eating real food post workout, which is another reason why I like a good PostWO. Is there a better version than Torrent?

I'm thinking what I could do is caffeine caps and drop Xtend to save some money. Thoughts?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just add bulk stuff to Triumph - it makes a good base - that's what I do. Depending on when you eat, you might be able to drop the Intra, and my "Post" is a Chicken Breast and WPC80/Casein shake :D

I'm testing out Endure+ though - on the fence still, but I should know Sat. on a heavy Squat day if Intra's help even if you eat before lifting.

Onefckngear

Awards
I'm getting solid results with triumph one hour pre, conquer unleashed 30 minutes pre, xtend perform during, and chickenandricedrol post workout.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm getting solid results with triumph one hour pre, conquer unleashed 30 minutes pre, xtend perform during, and chickenandricedrol post workout.
Just watch for the chickenandrice placebo, bro