Dmz 2.0

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
My school is doing an opiate test for the school year... itll be in the middle of my 4 week cycle of super dmz 2.0... will this or an on cycle therapy show up for anything? We have a lot of heroin deaths thats why there checking but will it show up

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
High schools can legally test their students ? I never heard of such thing besides in college sports... Crazy.

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
High schools can legally test their students ? I never heard of such thing besides in college sports... Crazy.
Ive done some research and ive read that they can because its a public school but players and student can opt out... but im not sure if its true

dynamo

Banned
Awards
My school is doing an opiate test for the school year... itll be in the middle of my 4 week cycle of super dmz 2.0... will this or an on cycle therapy show up for anything? We have a lot of heroin deaths thats why there checking but will it show up
It's not an opiate so no?

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
But the answer to your question is that steroids won't show up on a standard drug test. It's a separate test done specifically for steroid use. It's much more expensive.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll be good to go and touché to your school for testing students. This heroin epidemic is sad and scary to say the least.

murk01

murk01

Awards
CertoClear, a friend smokes weed every day and constantly gets drug tested (probation). He swears by this stuff.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember at my high school they had some random drug tests. But it shouldn't show up on the type of test they are testing you for.

JuiceBoxJack

Awards
Just careful taking pro hormones at such a young age man...