Need help!!

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
I wanna do a transdermal ph cycle. I was going to purchase from alpha Gainz... What do you guys recommend?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
I've read about some of the products but I was looking more of stack ideas. Like I was looking into 1-andro, 4-andro, alpha stano and maybe idk if this is needed but alpha andro. All transdermal. Maybe throw in some DHEA cuz it's 20$?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
check out the anabolic section as well

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
check out the anabolic section as well
This.

If you're specifically looking at hormonal products, you'll find the information (and answers) you're looking for there.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If this is your first cycle, read the anabolic section for another month or so, with judicious use of the search feature... then I'd stick to 1 compound so you know if it causes a problem. 1 & 4 DHEA are the most popular (the 4-DHEA would be your Test base).

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
If this is your first cycle, read the anabolic section for another month or so, with judicious use of the search feature... then I'd stick to 1 compound so you know if it causes a problem. 1 & 4 DHEA are the most popular (the 4-DHEA would be your Test base).
It would be my 2nd cycle. I'm planning it for another month but I wanna get a start in it now. You know anything about alpha Gainz TD?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
It would be my 2nd cycle. I'm planning it for another month but I wanna get a start in it now. You know anything about alpha Gainz TD?
Alpha Gainz has very high quality topicals. They are my go to when considering a transdermal compound. What are you curious about with them?

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Alpha Gainz has very high quality topicals. They are my go to when considering a transdermal compound. What are you curious about with them?
Well do I apply all the products in the same area like day 1 I use all the products on chest the. Tuesday like traps. Or each product goes on a different body part. Also what would you say to this stack: 1-andro, 4-andro, alpha andro?, alpha stano and then maybe DHEA since it's cheap.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Well do I apply all the products in the same area like day 1 I use all the products on chest the. Tuesday like traps. Or each product goes on a different body part. Also what would you say to this stack: 1-andro, 4-andro, alpha andro?, alpha stano and then maybe DHEA since it's cheap.
No you want to rotate application sites as much as you can. Looks like a solid stack i myself don't see a need to implement dhea but it wouldn't hurt to add it in.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Okay and then if you had to choose between alpha andro and stano what would you say?