What stack to follow an Anabeta/X Gels run?

Lee85

Awards
So I'm on my last 15 or so workouts of X Gels and into my second bottle of Anabeta Elite. Just wondering what you guys recommend to move onto after I've finished with these? My goal is lean mass building.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
After an 8 week ABE cycle, I would take a 4-6 week break from any natural test booster products. Tr1umph would be a great product to look into after finishing X-Gels/ABE. Nutrition will be the biggest determining factor in lean mass gains, but adding a PA product like Tr1umph would definitely help.

After a 4 week break, I would recommend Alphamax XT. Its a very complete product that contains an excellent natural test boosting profile, as well as a natural AI to help limit cortisol and estrogen levels. Alphamax XT also contains forskolin which can promote lean mass gains and help decrease body fat. Alphamax XT is a great product if your goal is to stay lean and put on some muscle and gain strength.

chelseapaul1

Awards
tbh I'm currently on mass fx as a test booster and have seen some good gains would definitely recommend this product and reasonably priced on amazon. ..

Lee85

Awards
Sorry I forgot to mention I'm already using Tr1umph also.

Re. Alphamax XT, I'm in Australia and I've never seen anyone down here carry it. I realise I could order it in from the US but last time I did that it took about 5-6 weeks to arrive ��

Lee85

Awards
What about Follidrone? I've seen lots of people speak highly of that. And if I did try it, would I need the break in between that and the ABE/X Gels?

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
What about Follidrone? I've seen lots of people speak highly of that. And if I did try it, would I need the break in between that and the ABE/X Gels?
I really enjoyed follidrone 2.0. You wouldn't need a break between "cycles". You could just jump right in if you wanted.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
How did you like your run of xgels and abe?
Id also recommend alphamax xt + a laxogenin or epicatechin product

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure Follidrone 2.
Follidrone 1 was a great product but the 2.0 is vastly greater.
FD1= epicatechin

FD2= Epicatechin plus a very strong absorption enhancement package
Ecklonia cava = in my eyes a stronger myostatin inhibitor, stronger anabolic and stronger fat burner than epicatechin.
Flos carthami= myostatin inhibitor
Quercetin/niacin co crystals. This co crystal increases the absorption of quercetin and reduces the flush of niacin making these 2 great ingredients into on amazing compound.

All of these in one...cant lose.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a.html

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Ara + Abe my favorite stack!
strength, muscle fullness, vascular, helps a lot in a period of overeating!
I advise you now to try Follidrone2.0, just, and hear, feel, see all its effects!
I'll try it shortly Ara + Tr1umph stack.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I forgot to mention I'm already using Tr1umph also.

Re. Alphamax XT, I'm in Australia and I've never seen anyone down here carry it. I realise I could order it in from the US but last time I did that it took about 5-6 weeks to arrive ��
Shipping our first batch to our new AUS distributor today or tomorrow, will take about a month to arrive but you should see stores selling it soon after that!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Shipping our first batch to our new AUS distributor today or tomorrow, will take about a month to arrive but you should see stores selling it soon after that!
There we go! As John mentioned takinga 4 week break between ABE and Alphamax XT is recommended due to some of the ingredients overlapping. You should experience similar results to ABE! The ingredients such as F95(already mentioned), ferulic acid, and Longjack all help contribute to lean mass gain given that your diet is appropriate as well. Theres even DHAA added in that will help lower estrogen and Ashgwandha to reduce cortisol all of which will improve your physique

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I'm on my last 15 or so workouts of X Gels and into my second bottle of Anabeta Elite. Just wondering what you guys recommend to move onto after I've finished with these? My goal is lean mass building.
An -(-)epi supplement like CEL Epi-plex is def the way to go... either that or something like phosphaditic acid or even another comprehensive like magnitropin.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE+X gels is one of the most popular stacks on this forum, hope you are loving it!

I would definitely try a -(-)epi. Lots of companies make it. Epi Plex, Follidrone, ect.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You can take this with a grain of salt cause I'm a rep but for my next PCT, along with staples, I plan on using Androcrine (transdermal Laxo) along with Tr1umph and XGels. I figure since the xgels are going to punish my muscles so bad I'll want all the recovery aid I can get.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would stack Follidron 2.0 with either Test1fy or Tr1umph if your looking to do a lean bulk.

Follidrone 2.0 can be used for bulking, cutting or recomping, but really shines on bulking.
Because if has the ability to help you lose fat, as you are adding muscle because of the
Ecklonia Kava, which it has in addition to (-)epi and a few other goodies.

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/black-lion-research-follidrone-2-0-combo-pack-pre-sale/
Love me some -(-)epi, very versatile.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I would stack Follidron 2.0 with either Test1fy or Tr1umph if your looking to do a lean bulk.

Follidrone 2.0 can be used for bulking, cutting or recomping, but really shines on bulking.
Because if has the ability to help you lose fat, as you are adding muscle because of the
Ecklonia Kava, which it has in addition to (-)epi and a few other goodies.

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/black-lion-research-follidrone-2-0-combo-pack-pre-sale/
Really enjoyed follidrone 2.0 on a bulk. Great stuff and good recovery aid

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL EPI-PLEX would be great for your epi. You know exactly how many mgs of epi you are getting as it is a no prob blend.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Of the two epi plex has a greater amount of ingredient for a lower cost at places like nutriplanet.