Prop blend in new Hypermax XT

Selecta

Awards
I have just received a tub of the new XT as I really enjoyed the original XT and despite a lot of forms of Yohimbine messing me up I didn't get any ill effects from the Rauwolfia in it.

I see the new XT has basically increased most ingredients but do any of the reps or users have any idea how much the Rauwolfia has been increased so I can dose accordingly.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have just received a tub of the new XT as I really enjoyed the original XT and despite a lot of forms of Yohimbine messing me up I didn't get any ill effects from the Rauwolfia in it.

I see the new XT has basically increased most ingredients but do any of the reps or users have any idea how much the Rauwolfia has been increased so I can dose accordingly.
Thank you for choosing our product. I imagine that we will not be able to disclose that information, to protect stim blend.

The safest thing to do would be to start with quarter or half scoop, and work up. The newest version only needs 1 scoop total at full strength. I am really stim sensitive, however HyperMax XT and OxyMax XT feel pretty clean to me.

Selecta

Awards
Thank you for choosing our product. I imagine that we will not be able to disclose that information, to protect stim blend.

The safest thing to do would be to start with quarter or half scoop, and work up. The newest version only needs 1 scoop total at full strength. I am really stim sensitive, however HyperMax XT and OxyMax XT feel pretty clean to me.
Ok seeing as I have a tolerance and am at the end of my stim use going into a break for a month I thought I would just slam a full scoop down me Gregory!

I have to say this is probably one of the greatest pre workouts out there and I have tried pretty much everything worth trying!

I actually think it is a better all round experience than mesomorph or angel dust extreme. Gets me just as stimulated but pumped too and totally zoned in on the session. And the sweat was pouring off me!

I stil have cannibal riot to try in my stash but reluctant to open it and have 4 open tubs in my stim stash!!!

I think Hypermax will be a staple in my cycle for a good while yet :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Ok seeing as I have a tolerance and am at the end of my stim use going into a break for a month I thought I would just slam a full scoop down me Gregory!

I have to say this is probably one of the greatest pre workouts out there and I have tried pretty much everything worth trying!

I actually think it is a better all round experience than mesomorph or angel dust extreme. Gets me just as stimulated but pumped too and totally zoned in on the session. And the sweat was pouring off me!

I stil have cannibal riot to try in my stash but reluctant to open it and have 4 open tubs in my stim stash!!!

That's the Eria Jarensis and B-Phenylethylamine HCL in there. Hypermax Xt does have stims but it is able to be provide that focus you mentioned thanks in part to these two ingredients.
If you ever decide to do a cut and want to use a fat burner, take a look into OxyMax Xt as it has both of these ingredients in it to provide the same smooth energy, along of other ergogenic aids to assist in fat loss and muscle retention!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

That's the Eria Jarensis and B-Phenylethylamine HCL in there. Hypermax Xt does have stims but it is able to be provide that focus you mentioned thanks in part to these two ingredients.
If you ever decide to do a cut and want to use a fat burner, take a look into OxyMax Xt as it has both of these ingredients in it to provide the same smooth energy, along of other ergogenic aids to assist in fat loss and muscle retention!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really happy to hear you enjoyed the new HyperMax XT, it really is an incredible balance of pumps, focus, energy and performance with one aspect not overpowering the other 3! Awesome feedback!