I would like to give advice to any of you!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi, in almost all of bodybuilding & fitness forum, the "supplement", is the most clicked, the most sought after, the most used! Here, what I would say, especially to newcomers, to beginners, newcomers, that supplements, is at the bottom of the ranking of the most important things to follow to reach a certain goal, which is to increase muscle mass, or losing fat mass. Importantly, supplements, which we love so much (I include myself in a row) may also work, but to make them work, 1) you must know how to use! 2) the power comes first! 3) without a proper diet, supplements will only be money poorly spent! Money down the drain! Money you would have spent for food !!! My message, as I wrote, is aimed at those who misguided, thinks that integration is the pill or magic dust, no, it's not so, do not be fooled by this message dirt that your brain perceives, the base is the sacrifice, the power, perseverance, commitment, determination, rest, exercise, the care mentally and physically, day after day, and then, finally, the icing on the cake, she, supplement but only at the last, as a little extra, like the 7th gear to make a few more kilometers towards your goal!

sorry for the bad english, but I hope that the message has arrived! ;)

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
HELLO WHAT IS THE INTEGRATION I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD KNOW BUT MY BRAIN IS COVERED WITH DIRT

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
pretty sure he meant supplements (it seems to fit together when you replace integration with it)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
bb333 I feel like I am caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Can you recommend any integrations for that

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the base is the sacrifice, the power, perseverance, commitment, determination, rest, exercise, the care mentally and physically, day after day, and then, finally, the icing on the cake, she, supplement but only at the last, as a little extra, like the 7th gear to make a few more kilometers towards your goal!
Jokes aside, I really like this. It's something we all know, but often take for granted. The foundation upon which we build towards our goals is sacrifice and determination in our diet and exercise. Supps are indeed the "icing on the cake". It's good to remind ourselves of this, lest we build a house of cards that inevitably comes crashing down when the foundation is neglected.