Biotech USA

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here use BioTech USA's Iso Whey Zero, Or any of their products really? Just curious about quality before I change over.

Cheers :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just looked up. Never hEard of them before but can get same stuff from sns or others where you know quality is there

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
I don't like the company. They make crappy products and have nothing to do with USA. They concentrate on European market and to my knowledge Central/Eastern European.

Extremely high protein content: 88%
With added functional amino acids: L-arginine HCl, L-citrulline, L-glutamine, BCAA
etc.

enough said

sareea

Awards
They sponsor Ulisses now,
Maybe worth a try... But don't change the whole stash over to them as BorisF said :D

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I would do a little bit more research. I haven't heard of them before and there are far too many known reputable companies here with great deals you just have to keep your eye out.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys.
I've been looking at their stuff for a few days now. My last two tubs of O.N Gold Standard have been poor, the powder has been all damp and clumpy instead of the fine powder it used to be. So just looking for something around that price range

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys.
I've been looking at their stuff for a few days now. My last two tubs of O.N Gold Standard have been poor, the powder has been all damp and clumpy instead of the fine powder it used to be. So just looking for something around that price range
Any and all protean from Iforce Nutrition is 20% with Code SWOLE20 at checkout. You can get 2lb tubs for 24 dollars

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
haven't really heard too much about them so i can't say too much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Bcusick768 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6