Best OG alphamine alternative.

Colinsti4

Awards
So it looks like the time has come, I used my last scoop of OG alphamine.
Just wondering, what is a good alternative to OG alphamine? I'm already taking shift, LCLT and ksm-66 so I don't want too much overlapping of ingredients.
Thanks

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just buy bulk and mix your own in a packet of Crystal Light.

Choline Bitartrate is available in bulk, HICA has so little data on it, who cares (add HMB-Ca if you want - cheap in bulk), Chlorogenic Acid can be had via Green Coffee Bean, and there are cheap Olive Leaf options (but you are taking Shift, so you don't need some of the above).

Caffeine tabs are cheap, Higenamine can be had in bulk, and you can sub cheap Yohimbine-HCL if you don't have problems with it, or buy the cheapest a-Yohimbine you can find.

Most of all that can be had in huge quantities for cheap, so you'd have months and months of a supply. (and you can actually dose according to the research data).

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ That's a good option. I use to be a big og alphamine fan and was sad when it went away but i picked up stacking shift and norcodrene together and love the stack.

Colinsti4

Awards
The new norco? How is it? I know there was some skepticism when it was first released.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The_Old_Guy's suggestion is sound, as usual, or you can always go with ANS Diablo if you want something pre-packaged. It's different than Aphamine but has a lot of what you'd actually miss in Alphamine. Stacked with Shift it would be great - as I believe both products are under dosed in the ingredients they actually share.

Colinsti4

Awards
The_Old_Guy's suggestion is sound, as usual, or you can always go with ANS Diablo if you want something pre-packaged. It's different than Aphamine but has a lot of what you'd actually miss in Alphamine. Stacked with Shift it would be great - as I believe both products are under dosed in the ingredients they actually share.
Awesome, I was actually thinking Diablo and just buy some bulk y to add to it since there's none in Diablo.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I was actually thinking Diablo and just buy some bulk y to add to it since there's none in Diablo.
Probably your best bet.

SNS sells inexpensive Y HCL. Others do as well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So it looks like the time has come, I used my last scoop of OG alphamine.
Just wondering, what is a good alternative to OG alphamine? I'm already taking shift, LCLT and ksm-66 so I don't want too much overlapping of ingredients.
Thanks
Still some OG at Nutraplanet... Margarita is the only flavor available.
Better get it while you can.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
ANS Diablo is great. You can add some Y to it.
I also like Ready4War tabs for their thermogenic and mood effects.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's OG available still. I just grabbed some the other day.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As others have mentioned, you can still find O.G. if you look around. I have yet to try Diablo, but heard good things.

I was sorely missing OG alpha but, I recently got some OL Ignit3 and imo its effects are even better than alphamine as far as energy/euphoria/thermogenesis go. My old go-to was raspberry lemonade alphamine first thing in the morning. Now I wash down 3 caps Ignit3 with some Crystal Light raspberry lemonade in chilled soda water. I no longer miss alphamine lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up those tub above because I enjoy being able to sip on Alphamine over a period of time, because I am stim sensitive.

OxyMax XT has become my new favorite stim fat burner. However, I just use 1 cap, since 2 would hit me way too hard. The mood enhancement and focus really shines, providing that feel good energy. It also provides a nice thermo effect, and has the F95, so no need to add that, like many did to Alphamine.

Have you tried OxyMax yet?