Best possible stack to aide in fat loss

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Just want to see what you guys think is the best combination to help me reduce my body fat
I'm currently around 23% weighing 97kg, I'm 180cm and 37 yrs.
I'm waiting on my alpha lean 7 and anafuse order.
Ordered them based on reviews I've read.
My approach might go two different ways but might try 4 weeks on a clean eating lean bulk 300 to 500 above maintenance and then 2 weeks reset where I'm around 500-800 below. And repeat couple times with maybe a longer reset phase.
Im looking at adding tr1umph too and liking what I read about alpha max xt and x gels.

As I'll be moving from a lean bulk to fat loss a few times, should I take the fat loss supps throughout the whole time and cycling off during the next lean bulk?

Suggestions highly appreciated

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can take SNS LEAN EDGE continuously without breaks. It's a non stim fat burner that contains all natural ingredients that would be able to be stacked with ANY stimulant fat burner.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
A 500-1000kcal caloric deficit, Caffeine, Ephedrine, and Yohimbine HCL. Trust me, I've used almost everything out there - those are my only "re-purchases" for "fat loss" supplements.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd opt for OxyMax XT. It has the caffeine that a strong cup of coffee would have, so it is not over bearing in terms of stimulants. It gives you nice boost, but does not make one feel over stimmed or crash after. One of the better aspects of OxyMax XT is the "feel good"/euphoric feeling that users report. Eria Jarensis and Beta PEA work well together to create this. When dieting, one can become more irritable, but this helps eliminate those feelings. For fat loss, I am a fan of forskolin, which is included with OxyMax XT. F95 is great in creating/maintaining lean body mass and increasing fat loss. I will post two links below that are good reads on that. I would opt for any supplement that has F95

Nutriverse has 20% off OxyMax XT currently, but that ends today.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just want to see what you guys think is the best combination to help me reduce my body fat
My approach might go two different ways but might try 4 weeks on a clean eating lean bulk 300 to 500 above maintenance and then 2 weeks reset where I'm around 500-800 below. And repeat couple times with maybe a longer reset phase.
Im looking at adding tr1umph too and liking what I read about alpha max xt and x gels.

As I'll be moving from a lean bulk to fat loss a few times, should I take the fat loss supps throughout the whole time and cycling off during the next lean bulk?

AlphaMaxt can be very useful during a cut and/or recomp/lean bulk.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety, which, again, can be helpful during a cut.

Forskolin has already been mentioned, and can be useful during cutting and lean bulking.

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

I also recommend a "staple" supplement with creatine and betaine at any time (bulking, cutting, recomping). Creatine can help you keep strength up during a cut, and has even been shown to help preserve strength during overreaching, and betaine has been shown to improve body composition (increased LBM and reduced fat). PowerMax XT and Triumph are two great options here.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran forskolin95 a couple times and really liked it. I've used it during a cut and bulk and feel it helped on both occasions

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm fan of F95 as well. Pretty much any F95 product I have ran, has yielded good results.

The above menitioned Alphamax XT and OxyMax XT stack very well, and packs a huge dose of F95, along with the other mentioned benifits.

The new Evomuse DCP can be added in as well, that's the stack I'm currently running. I dont utilize OxyMax XT to the full extent, since I'm a stim wuss now. However at 1 cap, mixed with the non stim DCP the therm effect is is insane. I sweat non stop.

If taking OxyMax XT and DCP though, I would dose away from each other due to the capsicum.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

At 23%, I would personally hold off on fat-burners. A solid caloric deficit will reap great results. As you get closer to ~15% and your available calories decrease, that's when a fat burner can really help with energy/appetite-suppression/etc. But, if you have the money and want to start now, by all means go ahead.

As far as your approach goes, I think you may be disappointed by the rate of fat loss with 4 weeks on a surplus and 2 weeks on a deficit. I would reverse that order if you want to see results more quickly.

Tr1umph would be a spectacular addition, covering your major staples and aiding in MPS and recovery. Have you ever taken PA before? It may initially cause a bit of additional hunger, but once you're past that the effects on strength and muscle-fullness are particularly nice in a cut.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies much appreciated.
Lynk8 what's a PA?
Probably will delay the fat burner addition till later but what about products like Anafuse during the fat loss stage? Want to keep a much muscle as possible.
I've taken advice of Yohimbine HCL and Ephedrine onboard. Caffeine is added in tr1umph which I plan on taking. But can't find ephedrine on its own. I'll look into those 3 more.

I understand that my approach might be slow as long as I'm under or near 10% body fat by December

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lynk8 what's a PA?
Probably will delay the fat burner addition till later but what about products like Anafuse during the fat loss stage? Want to keep a much muscle as possible.
I've taken advice of Yohimbine HCL and Ephedrine onboard. Caffeine is added in tr1umph which I plan on taking. But can't find ephedrine on its own. I'll look into those 3 more.

I understand that my approach might be slow as long as I'm under or near 10% body fat by December
Epicatechin and Laxogenin can be great on a cut. I like transdermal -Epi in particular.

Here's a quote from a guy who used Ep1c Unleashed on a cut; there's tons of feedback like this all over the forum for Ep1c.
I'm cutting on Olympus Labs Transdermal Ep1c Unleashed and I'm running a log in the supplement log section. All my lifts I'm getting either higher reps or pretty much matching all my reps if not surpassing them with heavier weight each week and I've been lowering carbs and calories every week, I'm in a pretty large caloric deficit as well as on less than 50 grams of carbs.
I completely understand your goal to hold on to as much muscle as possible while cutting. I think you'd be fine using products like Epicatechin and Laxogenin at this stage. I would simply hold off on additional stimulants until you really need them, but that's just my opinion.

Tr1umph contains PA (phosphatidic acid). Spectacular Product. To correct one thing you said though, it does not contain caffeine. Perhaps you're thinking of Conqu3r Unleashed?

As for 10% by December, that should be possible, but you'll probably need to go at it a little more aggressively than 4 weeks bulk, 2 weeks cut, repeat. I would personally run a consistent cut at a reasonable deficit (~250-500cals) until you start to plateau...then do a bulk reset for a week, then back to cutting. If you do it right, you won't have to worry about much, if any, muscle loss, and your chance of hitting your goal will be better and will happen quicker. However, if you've used your proposed method before with good results, then just ignore me, lol. We all have our own ways. Whatever works for you is most important. ;)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A 500-1000kcal caloric deficit, Caffeine, Ephedrine, and Yohimbine HCL. Trust me, I've used almost everything out there - those are my only "re-purchases" for "fat loss" supplements.
This.

If you're having trouble in a deficit - either with hunger or mood - look into OL ignite. Fantastic energy and mood boost as well as appetite suppression. ECY ftw

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ 23% i would look into EvoMuse Epitome which helps regulate Leptin.
Definitely beneficial for people over 20%

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/evomuse-epitome/

Other then that, i would say get your diet and training dialed in.

Don't add stim based fat burners until you completely plateau and are stuck somewhere below 20%

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best stack possible before crossing that line into the dark side is ECA. 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 81mg aspirin.

This also makes an excellent preworkout, great strength and energy during a diet.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best stack possible before crossing that line into the dark side is ECA. 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 81mg aspirin
Also adding in yohimbine HCl working up to bodyweight appropriate dosage would be beneficial to fat loss, if you can handle the sides, which a lot of people have trouble tolerating.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
EC/ECY/YC are what I use the most my appetite is out of control often even when trying to gain weight and my calories go way up I still would consume over so I am often using one of those combo's! lol

Formutech Nutrition LEAN EFX
Lean EFX; Could be a very effective appetite suppressant given the heavy blend of stimulants including 1,3

I would also add my vote for Forskolin have used on cut/bulk and recomp and it seems decently effective with regards to body composition.

Also adding in yohimbine HCl working up to bodyweight appropriate dosage would be beneficial to fat loss, if you can handle the sides, which a lot of people have trouble tolerating.
Yohimbine is great :D 15mg or so added in for me is so good I only wish it had a longer half life :X

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Good, basic and cost effective list here OP. It is incredibly hard to find a product that will reliably reduce fat mass, quite honestly, not many products exist that can actually do this.

I prefer fat burner use as a means of staying on track - they help keep me accountable because it reinforces what my end goal is. In some cases, some will increase my mood which is also useful on a cut, but I have long since shifted from products that claim to actually "burn fat", and instead focus on those that will help me reduce Calorie intake and improve my ability to function in deficits.

Caffeine, Yohimbine HCL and Ephedrine do just that

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good, basic and cost effective list here OP. It is incredibly hard to find a product that will reliably reduce fat mass, quite honestly, not many products exist that can actually do this.

I prefer fat burner use as a means of staying on track - they help keep me accountable because it reinforces what my end goal is. In some cases, some will increase my mood which is also useful on a cut, but I have long since shifted from products that claim to actually "burn fat", and instead focus on those that will help me reduce Calorie intake and improve my ability to function in deficits.

Caffeine, Yohimbine HCL and Ephedrine do just that
Exactly!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lynk8 what's a PA?

If yohimbine bothers you, look into Alpha-Y. For some, yohimbine can cause one to feel anxious and unsettled. Many products use Alpha-Y, it can be a little harder to find it on its own. If you decide to go the Alpha-Y route, Performax makes TA-2Max, which is just an Alpha-Y product with black pepper extract, for absorption.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
EC/ECY/YC are what I use the most my appetite is out of control often even when trying to gain weight and my calories go way up I still would consume over so I am often using one of those combo's! lol

Lean EFX; Could be a very effective appetite suppressant given the heavy blend of stimulants including 1,3

I would also add my vote for Forskolin have used on cut/bulk and recomp and it seems decently effective with regards to body composition.

Yohimbine is great :D 15mg or so added in for me is so good I only wish it had a longer half life :X

I like the appetite suppressant of Formutech..1,3 puts me in a great mood too

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
F95 ftw. I plan on using that and 8 weeks of androcrine next spring along with ArA.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Wait.... You take 15mg of Y at one time?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I take 40mg (that's a leveled 0.15cc scoop) of PC Bulk Y-HCL man :D (with 30mg pure E-HCL). Some people have no problem with it. I hear the guys who do tell what happens and I'm amazed :)

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Yes 2x a day when I do/if I were using Yohimbine

The dosage for benefits is based on weight and I handle Yohimbine very well at even more than 15mg at once. Not at all saying anyone should jump from nothing to the maximum of any stimulant ever it should obviously be assessed for tolerances as any and all stimulants can have negative side effects certainly when combining them.

https://examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/

Dosages of 0.2mg/kg bodyweight have been successfully used to increase fat burning without significant implications on cardiovascular parameters like heart rate and blood pressure. This results in a dosage of:

14 mg for a 150lb person
18 mg for a 200lb person
22 mg for a 250lb person
Supplementation is most effective between meals or during short term fasting.
Benefits of Caffeine and or Ephedrine also have similar approach which is why roughly 300mg for my weight of caffeine has a specific benefit or 22-24mg Ephedrine.

https://examine.com/supplements/Caffeine/

Researchers tend to use a dosage range of 4-6mg/kg bodyweight.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good grief guys. If I do anymore than 7.5 mg at one time, the anxiety is can be scary. I'm getting nerves just thinking about it. Ha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good grief guys. If I do anymore than 7.5 mg at one time, the anxiety is can be scary. I'm getting nerves just thinking about it. Ha
I'm in the same boat as you. Alpha-Y is a different story. It does not give me any anxiety at all. I'll use TA2-Max instead of regular yohimbine.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm in the same boat as you. Alpha-Y is a different story. It does not give me any anxiety at all. I'll use TA2-Max instead of regular yohimbine.
I will say the 7.5mg is also with 25mg Bronkaid and 200 caffeine. Not sure if that makes a big difference though. Never tried Y solo. Where do you get Alpha Y at now days? Thought no one sold it anymore.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I will say the 7.5mg is also with 25mg Bronkaid and 200 caffeine. Not sure if that makes a big difference though. Never tried Y solo. Where do you get Alpha Y at now days? Thought no one sold it anymore.
You would in this case NOT want to be using a lot of Yohimbine in that case lol ECY going to be automatically be using far less yohimbine, as this will enhance the effects of the more important stim in this case ephedrine which is also much longer lived. Anytime your using an ECY stack need to use far less Y than if you were just doing an YC stack.

Ephedrine is best IMO and has the most data to support it on weight loss

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You would in this case NOT want to be using a lot of Yohimbine in that case lol ECY going to be automatically be using far less yohimbine, as this will enhance the effects of the more important stim in this case ephedrine which is also much longer lived. Anytime your using an ECY stack need to use far less Y than if you were just doing an YC stack.

Ephedrine is best IMO and has the most data to support it on weight loss
i find it to be very addictive and have some rough withdrawals (well at 40-60mg per day) makes sense as its one of the ingredients in meth.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Add in some reduct Xt for cortisol control. Find it helps with that wonderful stress we all deal with

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Boom, love this guy...this stack AKA Ripped Fuel 1993 :thumbsup:

vawrestling

Awards
Hello, I don't have enough post to message you. I was wondering if I'd be able to somehow possibly get some advice from you though about EC stack and yohimbine. I made a thread with my specific scenario but if I could get some help I'd greatly appreciate it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
200-400mg 7-keto dhea will do you a lot of good based on your bodyfat percent I'd assume you have a decent amount of visceral fat and a slower metabolism.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using formutech 7-keto dhea at 400mg daily and dieting has been extremely easy compared to not using it.