SAN T2 Xtreme or iForce TT-33

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which a a better product..?

Are there any newer and better products similar to these out there..?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Tt33 is solid and has many good reviews, and we are a board sponsors ;)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both look to be good, SAN has slightly more T2 and has 3x as many pills for twice the price...so I would personally go that way based on price.

Mind and Muscle has a decent T2 liquid and VPX Thyrovex is also worth a look...of the 4 I would just go with the best price I could find.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both look to be good, SAN has slightly more T2 and has 3x as many pills for twice the price...so I would personally go that way based on price.

Mind and Muscle has a decent T2 liquid and VPX Thyrovex is also worth a look...of the 4 I would just go with the best price I could find.
Thanks for the tip on the other 2 products...

Currently SAN T2 Xtreme is only $5 more then iForce TT-33 on TgbSupplemets.com

Im about to finish up TT-33 and was thinking of switching over to SAN, but wanted to hear other peoples
experiences with these types of products... and to see if there were any better options out there.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Both good products. If just between those two, I'd try SAN T2 since you've already tried TT-33 and see how you like it.

I personally use EC (Focus XT as the caffeine cause who doesn't love some pink lemonade in the morning) but San puts out a good product in T2 Extreme