Timing / Dosage of this Stack

squadx

squadx

Awards
Usually workout in the AM 8/9am. Throw in some afternoon cardio at times (stairs or sprint work 2x/3x a week)

What would be the recommended dosing schedule and amount for these stacked?

SNS X-Gels
Alphamax-XT
Tr1umph

I've seen threads mentioning they can be stacked, but nothing that really narrows down the recommended timing from those that have had similar stacks.

Thanks.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
45 min preworkout I would take 1 scoop of Triumph, 2 caps of alphamax, and 4 x gels. Then second dose of alphamax 6-8 hours later.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT can be taken any time. Just keep the doses at least six hours apart. Try and take your last dose pre bed on an empty stomach, if possible for a better night's rest. If you experience GI distress from the F95, just dose with food.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Usually workout in the AM 8/9am. Throw in some afternoon cardio at times (stairs or sprint work 2x/3x a week)

What would be the recommended dosing schedule and amount for these stacked?

SNS X-Gels
Alphamax-XT
Tr1umph

I've seen threads mentioning they can be stacked, but nothing that really narrows down the recommended timing from those that have had similar stacks.

Thanks.
Alphamax Xt: 2caps am/pm with or without food(depending if you get GI issues)
X-Gels: Dosage before your workout (1g is typical so 4 caps) if you workout 4+days/week otherwise daily dosage works too
Tr1umph: I would drink the pre combined with the xgels as the PA will help emulsify the ArA and increase its effectiveness

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
45 min preworkout I would take 1 scoop of Triumph, 2 caps of alphamax, and 4 x gels. Then second dose of alphamax 6-8 hours later.
This. and I would add two more caps of x gels pre and another scoop of triumph post workout after a week or so.

Kruse90

Kruse90

Awards
Been lurking around here for a bit.

About to start my first stack of these 3 myself. Coming off of a broken foot I'm excited to start

I've Heard great things about this stack so far...

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Been lurking around here for a bit.

About to start my first stack of these 3 myself. Coming off of a broken foot I'm excited to start

I've Heard great things about this stack so far...
The feedback on this stack has been great, I'm sure you'll be pleased. Glad to hear you're getting back into training after your injury.

The info from Quads is spot on. The only thing not covered in the dosing recommendations above is rest days. I keep Alphamax XT with my first meal and last meal of the day. The forskolin in Alphamax can cause an upset stomach for some users if taken on an empty stomach, so I always take it with food. Tr1umph can be taken any time on a rest day, typically with your first meal or in the morning. And I don't take X-Gels on rest days, only preworkout on training days.

Are you planning to run this for a full 8 weeks?

Kruse90

Kruse90

Awards
Awesome thanks for the tips.

Yeah I plan on running the full 8 weeks. I currently am lifting with a powerlifter of 20+ years. We train every day, just alternate heavy/accessory days. So far it's going good. I've only been back in the gym 2 months. I had a pretty rough go with the 2 surgeries.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. You'll have to let us know how you liked it at the end of the 8 week run.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the x gels, it depends when you eat. If you eat within 2 hrs or so of your workout, I would take 1-1.5g right when you walk in the gym. If you eat earlier than 2 hrs before you workout, take it 30-45 mins before your workout.