Enzyme, complete profile?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I try an enzyme product with good complete profile!
what's the best?

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
My favorite has always been Garden of Life's OmegaZyme Ultra - They have different options, make sure you are looking at the Ultra for the most comprehensive profile.

They use a non proprietary formula so you can see how everything is dosed.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Jamieson digestive enzymes

Nutrient Information

Papain (from Carica papaya fruit) for protein digestion 50 mg/900,000 Pu
Bromelain (from Ananas comosus fruit) for protein digestion 30 mg/7,200 mcu
Lipase (from Aspergillus niger) for fat digestion 30 mg/32 Lu
Amylase (from Aspergilus oryzae) for carbohydrate and starch digestion 50 mg/1,500 Du
Lactase (from Aspergillus niger) for dairy digestion 30 mg/30.75 Lac u
Cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum) for fibre digestion 15 mg/300 Cmc-ase

How does it look?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
there is someone who makes use of enzymes?
How do you feel? Seeking feedback!
thank you.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enzymadica really has some high level potency digestive enzymes, and even a product based purely around food allergy.

Unfortunately enzymes are some of the hardest things to fully compare to one another because they can't seem to agree on the units of measure.

There are a lot of good choices, so just see if one of the top names helps at all with your digestive challenges. If it doesn't maybe enzyme production is not your issue.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Enzymadica really has some high level potency digestive enzymes, and even a product based purely around food allergy.

Unfortunately enzymes are some of the hardest things to fully compare to one another because they can't seem to agree on the units of measure.

There are a lot of good choices, so just see if one of the top names helps at all with your digestive challenges. If it doesn't maybe enzyme production is not your issue.
I eat a lot of yogurt, so I'm looking for something that faccoa I digest the best dairy products, sugars lattasi.
I eat too much starchy, bread, rice, amidacei, here are interested in the enzymes.
After the meal I stomach swollen and distended.
I would try enzymes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 6
Nutrition / Health 9
Nutrition / Health 0
AdelV Supplements 5
Supplements 4