Beta-Androstenetriol Transdermal ?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by hammel View Post
    would love to try, but unfortunately you guys have like the most ridiculous international shipping prices i've ever seen
    Pm me your info : address , email address, and what you're looking to order..will see what i can do
    Iron-Legion.com

    Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hammel View Post
    would love to try, but unfortunately you guys have like the most ridiculous international shipping prices i've ever seen

    ahhhh, there was a mistake in the backend of the international shipping module translating ounces to pounds...corrected this, now the shipping options should seem a bit more reasonable

    Sorry for the hassle!
    Iron-Legion.com

    Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!
    •   
       


  3. I just ran 2 bottles of this and I noticed quite a bit of different things happening.
    1. Increased pain tolerance
    2. Thinning effect especially on belly
    3. Mild strength increase
    4. Better sleep
    5. Crazy dreams
    6. Way better sexual performance
    7. Way better cardiovascular performance
    8. Softer skin
    9. More mentally focused
    10. Lower back pain seems to be non existing after 3 weeks of use .

    Thats just 10 theres much more . Lets just hope theres still stock left to buy !!!

    Also** I'll be running 2 more bottles.

  4. Well, I am excited to see how this works out. I plan to run a bottle and see the result, then decide on purchasing more.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Well, I am excited to see how this works out. I plan to run a bottle and see the result, then decide on purchasing more.
    If this carrier is just as good or better as the product I used in the past.. then you will LOVE it : )
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Well, I am excited to see how this works out. I plan to run a bottle and see the result, then decide on purchasing more.

    No regrets here

    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    No regrets here

    Thats where its all went !!!!

  8. How does it compare to 11-keto? My guess is that 11-keto would be far more effective.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dynamo View Post
    How does it compare to 11-keto? My guess is that 11-keto would be far more effective.
    Well, 11-kt is also a PH.....

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Well, 11-kt is also a PH.....
    For cortisol control purposes, there's such mild unwanted sides and suppression that I don't really feel like it poses much of an issue.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    No regrets here


    you son of a *beeeep* !

  12. So is it best to take Invictus at 1ml first thing in the am or should I split it up 1/2 am, 1/2 pm?

  13. I split mine . But thats me , others may have diff opinions. Just seems to work better .

  14. Split doses seem to be best. and, I would not recommend taking 1ml at a time. if you are going to just use it once a day, just use .5ml

  15. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Split doses seem to be best. and, I would not recommend taking 1ml at a time. if you are going to just use it once a day, just use .5ml
    I've been using 1ml in the am for 3 weeks now with no problems. Why is that a issue?

  16. Also I'm not sure if it's me or the Invictus but I've cut my stim use in half since I've started it. Some days I go almost all day and won't even realize I haven't taken my ECY yet.

  17. Just jumped on a deal for this bad boy,planning a 2 month run with virtus

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    I've been using 1ml in the am for 3 weeks now with no problems. Why is that a issue?
    @ma70 also did this. But, dropping cortisol too low at one time can be counterproductive. One school of thought is that you want to moderate cortisol during peak times...in the AM and in the PM. It is likely more efficient to split the doses because of this. if you apply in the AM, it won't do much for the evening cortisol spike.

  19. .5ml in the morning and .5 ml before bed worked great for me. Great stuff!

  20. Just got it in the mail and applied.5. Fast shipping and packed well.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Just got it in the mail and applied.5. Fast shipping and packed well.
    awesome, please keep us posted on how you like it
    Iron-Legion.com

    Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!

  22. @Toff did you end up ordering some?
    Iron-Legion.com

    Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dynamo View Post
    For cortisol control purposes, there's such mild unwanted sides and suppression that I don't really feel like it poses much of an issue.
    11-keto does not suppress or control cortisol, it merely modulates it in target tissue. 11-keto would not offer most of the benefits Invictus does on immune system, inflammation, blood sugar, etc.
    Iron-Legion.com

    Virtus & Invictus - Changing The Standard!

  24. * Top rated Pre-WOs and MORE on sale @ Nutriverse *

    It's receiving killer reviews, find it at Nutriverse for 20% off, remember AM5
    BUTTCHEEKS

  25. how much b-AET per dose? does it say on the bottle? just curious & can't find pic of back of bottle. thx!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 148
    Last Post: 05-31-2015, 11:50 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:16 PM
  4. Beta Version of Transdermal Calculator
    By tatortodd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 09:08 PM
Log in
Log in