FOLLIDRONE 2.0 VS LAXOGENIN v2 VS EPICATECHIN v2

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Note: v2= with new enhanced delivery systems like Tetrasorb from Sparta or Phytofuse from Olympus.

Hi,

I know there are a lot of threads with these substances/products, but lot of them are with older versions like Follidrone 1.0 or the Laxo and Epicat without the new enhanced delivery systems.
On the hand I did not find any head to head comparison between all these 3 substances...

So, I'm doing an 8 week OL EnduraShred recomp/fat loss cycle at 2 caps/day = 14mg Cardarine + 20mg Ostarine.

The idea is, to add 1 or maybe a combination of 2, to continue to recomp/losing fat and still add some muscle (or at least not losing any) during the PCT.

I buy from the UK and from what I read everybody talks well of Olympus and Sparta...
Any other suggestions or combos are appreciated...

FOLLIDRONE 2.0
Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0
LAXOGENIN v2
Sparta Nutrition Hercules 200caps
Olympus Labs Strength Unleashed 60caps
EPICATECHIN v2
Sparta Nutrition Epicurus 60caps
Olympus Labs Epic Unleashed 60caps

QUESTIONS:
What do you think about them?
How do you compared them?
What advantages one have over the other and why?
Which one OR which combination do you prefer?
What type of gains did you get?
Should I start like 1 or 2 weeks before PCT?
Any sides?

THANKS IN ADVANCE EVERYBODY!!
Regards

CJNator

Awards
I liked both Epic Unleashed and Follidrone 2.0. I'd give that to FD2 only because of the additional ingredients and also absorption enhancers but EU was good too. Honestly you'll be getting different feeback from all of these since the results are subjective. IMO try 2 months of each one or what ever ones you want to try, it's really the only way you'll find out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like in this situation follidrone 2.0 would fit you best since you're doing a recomp/fat loss stack. I think a product like anafuse which has laxogenin and epicatechin in it would be great as well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recently used androrcrine from bps...it's a laxo product and it was great for a cut...I sort of stalled out on my cut and andro seemed to make positive changes to my body on a daily basis

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys...

Don't believe that nobody else didn't tried at least one of them...

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys...

Don't believe anyone else tried at least one of them...
I've used Ep1C, Ep1C Unleashed, Ep1c Unleashed Transdermal, and currently Follidrone 2.0. So long story short, I've had experience with Epicatechin and Epicatechin with absorption enhancers. I can't speak for Laxo products though.

That said, I love Epicatechin for its endurance and recovery benefits but I'd go with Follidrone 2.0 because it's Epi + absorption enhancers + Ecklonia Cava. Do some research into Ecklonia Cava and you'll see why it's worth running.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys...

Don't believe that nobody else didn't tried at least one of them...
Currently running Str3ngth Unleashed and have noticed better pumps and slightly increased recovery. I also feel it has helped with nutrient repartitioning.

That being said I used Follidrone 2.0 a couple months ago and overall I liked it a little better. The recovery was better and it helped keep me lean. I'm bulking right now by the way. I would say go with Follidrone 2.0 and if you have the money maybe stack it with some laxogenin. However I really enjoyed follidrone solo.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Currently running Str3ngth Unleashed and have noticed better pumps and slightly increased recovery. I also feel it has helped with nutrient repartitioning.

That being said I used Follidrone 2.0 a couple months ago and overall I liked it a little better. The recovery was better and it helped keep me lean. I'm bulking right now by the way. I would say go with Follidrone 2.0 and if you have the money maybe stack it with some laxogenin. However I really enjoyed follidrone solo.
How long to start feeling the effects of follidrone 2.0? Zoomie33240

And for the strength unleashed?

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I've used Ep1C, Ep1C Unleashed, Ep1c Unleashed Transdermal, and currently Follidrone 2.0. So long story short, I've had experience with Epicatechin and Epicatechin with absorption enhancers. I can't speak for Laxo products though.

That said, I love Epicatechin for its endurance and recovery benefits but I'd go with Follidrone 2.0 because it's Epi + absorption enhancers + Ecklonia Cava. Do some research into Ecklonia Cava and you'll see why it's worth running.
How long does it take for the follidrone 2.0 to kick in? doogans

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
How long to start feeling the effects of follidrone 2.0? Zoomie33240

And for the strength unleashed?
Follidrone 2.0 was within a week for me. Epi has always kicked in a little faster. Str3ngth unleashed took a good 2 weeks. It was more of a slow build up; as where Follidrone 2.0 was really noticeable for me with recovery/endurance within the first week.

SpenceWYO

SpenceWYO

Awards
Quick question, has anybody ran a follidrone 2.0, Viron and letrone stack? I'm considering trying it but am not sure if I really need the letrone with it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question, has anybody ran a follidrone 2.0, Viron and letrone stack? I'm considering trying it but am not sure if I really need the letrone with it.
You should be ok unless you are gyno prone.
Viron can increase estrogen 2 ways=
1. The increase in testosterone will increase estrogen via aromatase.
2. The decrease in SHBG may free up some estrogen.
It should be minimal but I have heard of guy experiencing gyno issues with Viron as you would expect from anything that really increased test or decreased SHBG.
If it were me I would add the Letrone....
0 chance of estro sides if you take it.
plus=
Decreased estro
even higher test levels as less will convert to estrogen
increased hgh
increased igf-1
increased cAMP
increased metabolism.

Combined with Follidrone and viron you have a pretty wicked natty stack.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the OP

Follidrone 2 I think is the superior choice and of course Im biased but none the less.

Follidrone is much more than just an epicatechin product. Of course it has epicatechin and a sick absorption package but if you took the epicatechin out of it the remaining ingredients would be stronger than the enhanced epi.

Ecklonia cava is probably the most promising natural anabolic I know of currently.
Myostatin inhibitor (probably stronger than epi in this regard)
ACE inhibitor
GLUT4 activation...
and more than I want to list....
Its an incredible muscle builder and is insane for fat loss. Follidrone 2 worked better for me for fat loss than some stand alone fat burners!

Flos carthami
This stout extract is a strong myostatin inhibitor and has a host of health benefits.

Quercetin/niacin co crystals.
This co crystal combines niacin and quercetin in one compound and as such increases the value of both significantly.
Quercetin is amazing stuff but the oral bioavailability is very poor. This bond increases the absorption many times over.
Niacin is a great ingredient as well including being a strong vasodilator but it causes flushing for most above 50mg. Bonding it to quercetin prevents the flush and I can take it at 400mg with no issues.

Now...add all these together in one bottle.....I dont know of any natural products that are this good.
Great for building muscle and great for burning fat.

If you havnt read the full writeup its here-
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a.html

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone 2.0 + Spartan lean for two month, that would melt fat away.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. Shredd city.