SARM BAN???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
What is going on? I took one ostarine by EPG and had amazing results. This go round I wanted to stack it with Epi Andro and now every company every sarm is discontinued on every supplement store? What's going on?? I'm so disappointed right now.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Just use a quality rc company like cem. I was using them in lieu of supp company sarms anyway.
Why are the research chemicals so expensive?? Better results possibly since in liquid?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
What is going on? I took one ostarine by EPG and had amazing results. This go round I wanted to stack it with Epi Andro and now every company every sarm is discontinued on every supplement store? What's going on?? I'm so disappointed right now.
BECAUSE ITS NOT A FRICKING SUPPLEMENT ITS AN RC!!!!!
these places selling it as an OTC supp are the reckless A-holes bringing FDA pressure and potential higher restrictions!
I would NEVER buy from a company selling this as an OTC product, it is a reckless move and a money grab, at the cost of others selling these compounds respectfully as an RC as it should be.
Supp shops selling this as a supp ARE the problem and cause for issues here and to come with SARM availability.
THANK YOU for recklessly selling research chemicals as supps, GREAT JOB! : )

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
BECAUSE ITS NOT A FRICKING SUPPLEMENT ITS AN RC!!!!!
these places selling it as an OTC supp are the reckless A-holes bringing FDA pressure and potential higher restrictions!
I would NEVER buy from a company selling this as an OTC product, it is a reckless move and a money grab, at the cost of others selling these compounds respectfully as an RC as it should be.
Supp shops selling this as a supp ARE the problem and cause for issues here and to come with SARM availability.
THANK YOU for recklessly selling research chemicals as supps, GREAT JOB! : )
But even if they sell it as Otc what's the real issue for the FDA to come after it? I mean shiiii there's still prohormones Otc?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
mod edit: READ THE RULES

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
But even if they sell it as Otc what's the real issue for the FDA to come after it? I mean shiiii there's still prohormones Otc?
and look at how many have been banned, mostly all good ones gone.. they even made up new laws to add them as they wish and keep banning them. pro-h is something that needs better regulation ( same with aas) NOT restriction IMO
why? I feel too much ease for Kids to get, then you get a news article here and there and a concerned parents and BOOM its on the news and a political thing. just my thoughts though

Status
Not open for further replies.