Antaeus Labs: 3,5 T2

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Looking at picking up a bottle of Antaeus Labs: 3,5 T2 to run for the final 6 weeks of my cut, leading up until peak week.
Dosage on label is 100mcg x twice per day (200mcg total). I've never a run a T2/T3 supplement before and have just spent the past few hours reading past threads and articles, which give conflicting reports on whether 3,5 is actually suppressive or not.

What are your thoughts and experience as far as suppression goes at this dosage? What's the longest it can be run at 200mcg per day? Does it require PCT?

JakeAntaeus

JakeAntaeus

Awards
Clinical data suggests that it's not significantly suppressive. (See PMID 22217997: Antonelli et al. 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine increases resting metabolic rate and reduces body weight without undesirable side effects. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2011;25(4):655-60)

...But, with that said, I would not suggest extended use -- 4-6 weeks should be fine, but much longer than that would not be recommended. You shouldn't need PCT, as, even if you are suppressed, your endogenous thyroid hormone levels should return to normal on their own in relatively short order. (What would PCT consist of, anyway? Kelp supplements? Eating seaweed at your local Japanese restaurant? That doesn't sound too bad, actually...)

The product is a UK exclusive, by the way. Predator Nutrition is the only place it's going to be available in the foreseeable future.

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Clinical data suggests that it's not significantly suppressive. (See PMID 22217997: Antonelli et al. 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine increases resting metabolic rate and reduces body weight without undesirable side effects. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2011;25(4):655-60)

...But, with that said, I would not suggest extended use -- 4-6 weeks should be fine, but much longer than that would not be recommended. You shouldn't need PCT, as, even if you are suppressed, your endogenous thyroid hormone levels should return to normal on their own in relatively short order. (What would PCT consist of, anyway? Kelp supplements? Eating seaweed at your local Japanese restaurant? That doesn't sound too bad, actually...)

The product is a UK exclusive, by the way. Predator Nutrition is the only place it's going to be available in the foreseeable future.
Thanks for the feedback, would you say 6 weeks is the upper limit? Or could I go as long as 8 weeks, as it seems a great addition to reverse diet at the end of the cut in order to mitigate fat gain, whilst slowly adding back carbs/calories. How much time off would you recommend also, before recommencing?

JakeAntaeus

JakeAntaeus

Awards
8 weeks should also be fine. There are no hard limits that are set in stone -- unless there's hard data that I'm unaware of, anything that anybody says would be conjecture -- but I believe that people who don't do regular bloodwork should go no further than an 8-weeks-on/4-weeks-off dosing regimen. (This should apply to most products, not just this one.)

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established

Speaking of Predatornutrition why did you discontinue Nanodrol? Its one of the most effective phs around!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks should also be fine. There are no hard limits that are set in stone -- unless there's hard data that I'm unaware of, anything that anybody says would be conjecture -- but I believe that people who don't do regular bloodwork should go no further than an 8-weeks-on/4-weeks-off dosing regimen. (This should apply to most products, not just this one.)
Have just seen this on Predator nutrition today and thinking of getting some to add in my current cut, what is the max dose you would recommend.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered hydra; do u deal with a company called i-supplements.com? They scammed me when i tried to purchase through them; initially i attempted to swap an order for the pump product to hydra; basically stemming from an issue where the arginine content was listed st 150mg when it is listed elsewhere at 1500mg. I sent them the pic of the erroneous listing, but i told them there were a bunch of other things from antaeus id take instead. They claimed they had no way of knowing when more hydra was coming in, which is what i wanted in exchsnge; i thought it was unusual they were powerless there, and strangely that hadnt shipped my other order by then sfter several days. They keptmy money, They stopped replying to emAil, dont answer their phone during business hours, and dont return voice messages. Do u all do business with them? Are they even a retailer?

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Great, just ordered a bottle. Would this be OK to stack with Clenbuterol?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have done 1 day of these at 400mcg, 2 am 1 post workout and 1 pre bed, what dosage are you guys running.

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
I have done 1 day of these at 400mcg, 2 am 1 post workout and 1 pre bed, what dosage are you guys running.
Bottle hasn't arrived yet, but planned on doing 200mcg as per the label instruction. Doesn't it say not to exceed 300mcg per day?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Speaking of Predatornutrition why did you discontinue Nanodrol? Its one of the most effective phs around!
agree 150% taste like armpit but one of the best phs

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Bottle hasn't arrived yet, but planned on doing 200mcg as per the label instruction. Doesn't it say not to exceed 300mcg per day?
on bottle it states to take 2 caps with am meal and then another 2 split, and not to exceed a max of 6 caps per day.

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
on bottle it states to take 2 caps with am meal and then another 2 split, and not to exceed a max of 6 caps per day.
OK, I was just going by what it says on the Predator web-site, must be a typo.

Antaeus labs: 3,5-T2

Directions For Use
Take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening, on an empty stomach if possible. Adjust dose as necessary. Do not exceed three capsules per day.

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Just received my bottle, starting tomorrow. Will up-date results.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Just received my bottle, starting tomorrow. Will up-date results.
Only changes for last week were 4 caps of this T2 per day and increase of GW from 14mg to 21mg, and i am down 6 pounds in one week.

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Only changes for last week were 4 caps of this T2 per day and increase of GW from 14mg to 21mg, and i am down 6 pounds in one week.
Good job, that's a big drop. I'm running GW too, but only 14mg per day, going to bump it to 21mg for the last week of my cut.

xhrr

Awards
What brand GW are people using? Assuming your allowed to state the brand....

I used Platinum Nutraceuticals and noticed nothing.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Good job, that's a big drop. I'm running GW too, but only 14mg per day, going to bump it to 21mg for the last week of my cut.
I find the endurance benefit much more improved at 3 caps 21mg vs 14, i will also update on weight loss for this week on sunday, it may differ from the last weigh in due to a high carb re-feed i had on sunday of around 4500-6000 Kcals, on this day is used 12 caps of Defuse, and 6 caps of recompadrol as well as 5 caps of Ignit3 which i felt made it very hard for me to eat.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have been finding that i lose weight on scales one week and then put on weight slightly the next.

e.g. last week 2 weeks ago i was up 1.25 lbs, last sunday i was down 6 lbs and this sunday i am up 0.75 lbs from last week, i guess it is just down to fluctuations in water weight, normally i loose consistently between 1.5-2 lbs per week whereas now it is more like 3-5 pounds down 1 week and then 1 pound up the week after.

anyone else have this pattern of weight loss where it only seems to be updating every other sunday.

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Lost 2.2lbs this week after adding T2, as opposed to last week with exactly the same calories, training, cardio etc, only lost 1.2lbs. Millimeters all down on the calipers, so far so good.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Lost 2.2lbs this week after adding T2, as opposed to last week with exactly the same calories, training, cardio etc, only lost 1.2lbs. Millimeters all down on the calipers, so far so good.
Are you doing 3 caps or up-to 6 per day?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
2 in the morning with my first meal and 2 at night with my last meal.
I have been doing 2 am, 1 pm with last meal and 1 pre bed, what other products are you stacking with for fat loss?

I will be using HydroxyElite when my current second tub of ignit3 runs out.

Dersu86

Awards
so you two are saying that this product is a great addition to ignit3 as a non-stim burner? along with some F95 and maybe reduce xt or ammo?

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
I have been doing 2 am, 1 pm with last meal and 1 pre bed, what other products are you stacking with for fat loss?

I will be using HydroxyElite when my current second tub of ignit3 runs out.
Hot-Rox Extreme and Yohimbine HCL in the AM before my morning fasted cardio, Alpha burn for post workout cardio.
Epitome and Eviscerate, that's it.

so you two are saying that this product is a great addition to ignit3 as a non-stim burner? along with some F95 and maybe reduce xt or ammo?
Theoretically it should stack perfectly with anything.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Bump, any further updates on fat loss from using this product as well as dosage used for best effect.

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Only lost a 1lb this week, millimetres all down on calipers though and 1/2 inch off waist.

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Anybody else had any positive experience with this one?

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Would there be any negative interactions taking an Iodine supplement with AT2? Or would there be a synergy? Or finally would it be best to save the Idoine until the end of the T2 cycle?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Would there be any negative interactions taking an Iodine supplement with AT2? Or would there be a synergy? Or finally would it be best to save the Idoine until the end of the T2 cycle?
Supplemental Iodine (well, we all supplement if we take a Multi-Vitamin - so lets say higher than 300mcg/day, which is the RDA for pregnant women IIRC) is controversial. A Multi will supply 1050mcg (1.05mg) per week. If you're waking and mid-day body temps are ~97.x and 98.x respectively, you probably don't need it. The concern is that if you already have un-diagnosed/latent/sub-clinical Thyroid problems, high amounts of Iodine could bring them to the surface. It's probably the most complicated mineral on earth, with genetics playing a major role. The Tolerable Upper Limit is 1,100mcg/day (1.1mg) in the US for adults. Have fun with these:

https://academic.oup.com/edrv/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/er.2009-0011
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK222323/

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Going to run another bottle of this alongside Ephedrine, DCP and Alpha Burn.

Has anybody else tried this one?