Antaeus Labs: 3,5 T2

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Duke View Post
    2 in the morning with my first meal and 2 at night with my last meal.
    I have been doing 2 am, 1 pm with last meal and 1 pre bed, what other products are you stacking with for fat loss?

I will be using HydroxyElite when my current second tub of ignit3 runs out.

2. so you two are saying that this product is a great addition to ignit3 as a non-stim burner? along with some F95 and maybe reduce xt or ammo?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I have been doing 2 am, 1 pm with last meal and 1 pre bed, what other products are you stacking with for fat loss?

I will be using HydroxyElite when my current second tub of ignit3 runs out.
    Hot-Rox Extreme and Yohimbine HCL in the AM before my morning fasted cardio, Alpha burn for post workout cardio.
    Epitome and Eviscerate, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dersu86 View Post
    so you two are saying that this product is a great addition to ignit3 as a non-stim burner? along with some F95 and maybe reduce xt or ammo?
    Theoretically it should stack perfectly with anything.

4. Any updates on progress using T2.

5. Bump, any further updates on fat loss from using this product as well as dosage used for best effect.
    •   

6. Only lost a 1lb this week, millimetres all down on calipers though and 1/2 inch off waist.

7. Anybody else had any positive experience with this one?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Duke View Post
    Anybody else had any positive experience with this one?
    Just get T3 that way you have something that works, i feel this product did nothing the multiple times i used it.

9. Would there be any negative interactions taking an Iodine supplement with AT2? Or would there be a synergy? Or finally would it be best to save the Idoine until the end of the T2 cycle?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Duke View Post
    Would there be any negative interactions taking an Iodine supplement with AT2? Or would there be a synergy? Or finally would it be best to save the Idoine until the end of the T2 cycle?
    Supplemental Iodine (well, we all supplement if we take a Multi-Vitamin - so lets say higher than 300mcg/day, which is the RDA for pregnant women IIRC) is controversial. A Multi will supply 1050mcg (1.05mg) per week. If you're waking and mid-day body temps are ~97.x and 98.x respectively, you probably don't need it. The concern is that if you already have un-diagnosed/latent/sub-clinical Thyroid problems, high amounts of Iodine could bring them to the surface. It's probably the most complicated mineral on earth, with genetics playing a major role. The Tolerable Upper Limit is 1,100mcg/day (1.1mg) in the US for adults. Have fun with these:

https://academic.oup.com/edrv/articl...0/er.2009-0011
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK222323/
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Antaeus Labs and Jakes awsome customer service
    By MTAC in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 02:45 PM
  2. Antaeus Labs ULTRADROL Unleashed on AM!!
    By Ultradrol in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 09:49 AM
  3. Welcome Antaeus Labs to AM!
    By Admin in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 01:27 AM
  4. Welcome Antaeus Labs to Anaboliminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 09:36 AM
  5. Antaeus Labs Transdermal Trenazone
    By Jorsn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 05:55 AM