Alphamax XT Cause Acne also Results?

gynopuff

Awards
Hey guys thinking of running Alphamax XT, x gels and MK677 with Creatine. I would like to know the results you all have had running Alphamax XT also if you had any acne?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
That would be an epic stack. The biggest thing I notice on Alphamax XT is improved sleep/recovery, and an increase in libido within the first few weeks. Later into an 8 week cycle (around the 3rd and 4th week) I really begin to notice strength and performance in the gym increase. I've only ran two 8 week cycles and both were slightly above maintenance calories. I noticed a nice recomp effect and was able to gain noticeable strength. I never had any issues with increased acne, but I my acne has never been too bad.

What are you goals with Alphamax XT?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm few weeks into my 2nd 8 week run. My results are similar to John.

Deeper better quality sleep hits me early on. I get great libido boost, but I'm quite a bit older (37) so i may notice it more than others. Strength increase usually into 3rd week for me. First run, and this run is on below maintenance calories, with refeeds on the weekends I have my daughters. The ashwagandha helps me keep from being stressed out while dieting, and the F95 and DHAA help drop body fat. No acne issues for me, but I also never had issues as a teen. I also use Java Lather soap, and clinique face washes.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have used most of those products at separate times and never had acne issues. There are a couple of things that could be causing it. First you will be sweating a lot more during summer workouts. Also if your outside more during summer then pores tend to get clogged more if using sunscreen. Keep those in mind when outside and find a good soap which should help.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used most of those products at separate times and never had acne issues. There are a couple of things that could be causing it. First you will be sweating a lot more during summer workouts. Also if your outside more during summer then pores tend to get clogged more if using sunscreen. Keep those in mind when outside and find a good soap which should help.
Sweating more in general during the summer will cause more acne too. I know if I do not put product in my hair and my hair touches my forehead, I break out more. Especially in the hotter months.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm into my 4th week of Alphamax XT. It's been positive, but for me, nothing life-altering or extraordinary. My diet and caloric intake (6-7 meals a day, 2-3 are shakes) has been in check and sleep's been good--my friend does diet's for pro BB's and did mine: it's legit. I had some trouble sleeping at first, but Tongkat does that to me. Mood's been good. No major spike in aggression and in libido, but noticed a bit more morning wood. Workouts have been above average. I've been able to eat more, slight increase in strength, and my belly's been able to stay the same, but I'm also doing more cardio.

I did not notice any increase in acne.

For the price, I recommend trying it and most likely doing 6-8 weeks.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm into my 4th week of Alphamax XT. It's been positive, but for me, nothing life-altering or extraordinary. My diet and caloric intake (6-7 meals a day, 2-3 are shakes) has been in check and sleep's been good--my friend does diet's for pro BB's and did mine: it's legit. I had some trouble sleeping at first, but Tongkat does that to me. Mood's been good. No major spike in aggression and in libido, but noticed a bit more morning wood. Workouts have been above average. I've been able to eat more, slight increase in strength, and my belly's been able to stay the same, but I'm also doing more cardio.

I did not notice any increase in acne.

For the price, I recommend trying it and most likely doing 6-8 weeks.
Awesome feedback man, I'm glad you're enjoying Alphamax XT so far. For a natural product I'd say your experience and results are awesome. Like you said, it isn't anything life-altering; but any increase in strength, recovery, and performance is an advantage when you're a natural athlete. Keep up the good work dude!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
You may experience an increase in Acne, I personally haven't but I know others using similar ingredients as these products contain have had it happen.

Honestly though, a little acne for the gains seems like a fair trade

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I have never experience acne while using Alphamax Xt. One of the causes for acne is a change in hormones whether it be test or estrogen. Another thing you might also notice, but varies from individual to individual, is an increase in oil production, which could lead to more acne if not taken care of