What do you think is the best tasting BCAA drink out there?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I like Xtend as much as the next guy but it is not even 50% bcaa when you look at the flavourings, glutamine etc. What is the best pure bcaa drink when it comes to taste?

619sss

Awards
Well u won't drink a bcaa if it has more than 80%, the taste will be so bad, as I have some pure forms

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dieselade is perty good. I'm sure Chuck Diesel can chime in on this one

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
alpha amino, aminox, off the chain , all taste pretty good.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Off the chains nice. Got some dmaa in it also!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xtend Black Cherry
Xtend Mango
Man Iso-Amino Dorks
Alpha Amino Watermelon
Jucied Amino's Orange
Cor BCAA tropical punch

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get Diesel DieselADE is some good stuff, without a lot of junk in it!!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I like Xtend as much as the next guy but it is not even 50% bcaa when you look at the flavourings, glutamine etc. What is the best pure bcaa drink when it comes to taste?
You're consuming flavoring plus BCAAs. If all you want is BCAAs, buy unflavored BCAAs.

I'm pretty sure Xtend sells a raw version.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Extremely high % BCAA content per scoop or great flavoring. Pick one. BCAA's are inherently pretty awful tasting. You need a good amount of flavoring if you're going to mask them.

Xtend Perform Mango is very tasty.

Olympus Labs Endur3 Pina Colada is a new favorite of mine. Has one of the best profiles when it comes to intra-workout products and is ~90% actives by volume, so there isn't a ton of flavoring, yet it still tastes great.

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
Currently using EHP Labs Beyond BCAA. Probably no more % than Extend but damn great flavours. Add a shot of alcohol and you could sell it at a bar. Strawberry Daiquiri and Paradise Fruits are excellent. Not sickly sweet.
Otherwise you can just buy bulk unflavoured BCAAs.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amino IV in mango flavour is quite possibly my absolute favourite tasting product out of anything we do (Alphamine, Ergonine, High Volume).

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
Interested in this thread. I have only ever tried amino monster watermelon which tastes terrible and then scivation xtend blue raspberry which I thought was a pretty good taste for what it is. Much better than the amino monster lol
Nutraplanet sent me some samples with my last order and if I was going to buy some bcaa's the xtend blue raspberry is the route i would go

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interested in this thread. I have only ever tried amino monster watermelon which tastes terrible and then scivation xtend blue raspberry which I thought was a pretty good taste for what it is. Much better than the amino monster lol
Nutraplanet sent me some samples with my last order and if I was going to buy some bcaa's the xtend blue raspberry is the route i would go
If you think BR is great
Try fruit punch or mango in regular xtend, and Xtend perform in black cherry gets a ton of great feedback.
I personally like Green Apple off the original line.

JP10

JP10

Awards
I like the ModernBCAA, all the flavors are solid. I don't like crazy over powering flavor. The flavors of USP's bcaas are very subtle, and easy to sip on. Depends on if you want a very strong flavor or not.

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
If you think BR is great
Try fruit punch or mango in regular xtend, and Xtend perform in black cherry gets a ton of great feedback.
I personally like Green Apple off the original line.
black cherry sounds hella good! might have to pick me up some to try. I normally dont buy bcaa's because I am weary of the way they will taste which is why I wait to try them when I get a sample pack lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
chain'd out appletini mmm
the compete flavors are great too
recoverpro, both flavors are god

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Agree! Chain'd out is pretty good and Recoverpro is great comes in them 1000g tubs :eek: the red raspberry my favorite in that mixed with cit mal brings pure greatness! :)

Humapro Apple Cider is very good too more apple juice like in taste than cider but I like it a lot

Some other's I like

Xtend Mango / Xtend Perform Mango
MAN Iso-Amino that sour batch kids
Centurion Labz Trinity Apple Juice is redic just wish it was cheaper but the flavoring is great

Myself at least I would rather the xtra flavoring ;) I cannot imagine trying to drink it down unflavored nothx

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get D Pucc.jpg

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Just lol @ you guys if you don't think AminoLast is the best tasting BCAA drink. Orange Mango Twist, Black Cherry, Strawberry Kiwi.. :notworthy:

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best tasting one will always be debatable, I also like all the Scivation Go flavors. I can tell you the worst tasting one though, SAN BCAA Pro Reloaded, it's just got this weird chemical taste

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Can't go wrong with bsn aminox its like 10g bcaa a scoop pretty cheap and tastes delicious

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
I can tell you the worst tasting one though, SAN BCAA Pro Reloaded, it's just got this weird chemical taste
Then you haven't tasted RSP Regen BCAA Fruit Punch. If only weird chemical was it's only problem!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If going just by taste, Amino IV mango is the best I have ever tried (and I've tried xtend mango). It's very light and refreshing; great on a nice hot day.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
I hate to be a downer, but it's not 10g bcaa per scoop and it may be under-dosed:
Wow. Just bought some more. I guess I'll mix it with unflavored bcaa from bodybuilding and let this be the last one.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Taste is important but if the ingredient profile is crap, does it really matter?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Just discovered Lemon Lime Chain'd Out. Swear it taste just like a green gatoraid. It's my new flavor.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
hmm...I might have to try that next
Nice thing about ALRI that I wish more companies did is the small serving tubs to try out new flavors.

ChaindOut-7Serve-Appletini_compact.png

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice thing about ALRI that I wish more companies did is the small serving tubs to try out new flavors.

View attachment 138385
yeah that's nice to have.....I've been mixing 1 scoop of compete lemon with 1 scoop of appletini chain'd out for my intraworkout......so if lemon isn't my thing, I can mask it by using the lemon compete with it

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
I only buy from brands that are missing 40% or more of the claimed protein in the label as this ensures optimal flavoring.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rocket3015 Supplements 17
AndroRage Supplements 31
Supplements 32
Supplements 157
Whacked Supplements 14