Game Day or Cannibal Riot for an evening workout?

theatb

Awards
I definitely need the stims to make it through the evening training but I just can't figure out which to use. I'll only half scoop whichever I take. I simply ask because idk how DMAA would wear off in the evening. Usually I'm just wore out from the intense training but idk how it'll translate to taking it in the evening. I usually train in the morning but that's no longer possible for me.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I am cycling between gameday, mesomorph, riot and dust extreem...riot is the most stimulating in terms of pure concentration, unfortunelty gameday does not list the amount of caffeine it has, but I think it's between 300-350 based on the energy I get from it. DMAA and DMHA are not super stimulants on there own, caffine is the main stim that might be disturbing your sleep here. If anything, DMAA will give you a nice crash/deeper sleep!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion you can't go wrong with DMAA. haha. I'm a big fan of mesomorph which has 65mg DMAA. So i'd go with the DMAA.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion you can't go wrong with DMAA. haha. I'm a big fan of mesomorph which has 65mg DMAA. So i'd go with the DMAA.
When did you make the jump to 1 scoop if ever? Im just starting out at 1/2 scoop

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
Chaos and pain is such a great company their pre work outs kick hard go for cannibal rio 100% i have use it m8 if you are stimulant junkie is your best choice

theatb

Awards
MAN actually disclosed the 300 mg caffeine. I ended up taking Riot with the DMAA and DMHA. Didn't seem to do **** at half a scoop. Normally I do a full scoop so idk. I slept fine but also had taken some meds before bed as I am sick.