Research Chemicals Questions and Theories

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't posted on this forum in almost exactly 5 years, crazy that my log in still works.

The first time I seen research chemicals online was about 10+ years ago. They were basically drugs similar to illegal recreational drugs. Another chemical that gave similar effects to ecstasy or coke etc etc. They usually came in a powder. Fast forward to today and many sites have sports bodybuilding research chemicals and they are usually in liquid form. Most of the sites offer them as the classic PCT, on cycle, and sexual performance drugs. Such as letrozole, aromisin, tamoxifin, clomiphene, sildenafil, tadalafil and a few others in those classes.

Question: How are they able to sell those legally?

Potential answer A: They are operating illegally.

Potential answer B: You can sell prescription drugs to people without a prescription being required, as long you state "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" (raises more questions, why dont they sell test, oxandrolone, stanozol, etc)

Potential answer C: These drugs are no longer classed as prescription drugs.

Potential answer D: There is some type of loophole? Specific to these drugs. (what is it?)

So I'm sure all my "potential answers" failed and someone knows exactly why right?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
The entire loophole is based on the fact that they are not being sold for human use at all but for research purposes only. Its just that simple. Also if you notice this loophole does not apply to any scheduled drugs at all.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
The entire loophole is based on the fact that they are not being sold for human use at all but for research purposes only. Its just that simple. Also if you notice this loophole does not apply to any scheduled drugs at all.
basically this there is some reason why they have to be in liquid form only i forget as to why though

C

CJNator

Awards
basically this there is some reason why they have to be in liquid form only i forget as to why though
Pills may be suspicious since rats don't take pills. Liquid can go into water or however it's administered.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea but aren't they scheduled? Prescription drugs are scheduled or no?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea but aren't they scheduled? Prescription drugs are scheduled or no?
Only some prescription drugs are scheduled

Usually the ones that make u feel good

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This, usually narcotics.....
Ah I see. So for human consumption these drugs require a prescription, but they are not scheduled. So you can sell them essentially OTC if you say they are for research purposes only. Steroids on the other hand are prescription only AND scheduled. So you can not sell them to anyone without a prescription. That pretty much it? Thanks glad I got the answer.

If I want steroids NOT for human consumption... lol I guess I have to get a prescription and then do my research.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Ah I see. So for human consumption these drugs require a prescription, but they are not scheduled. So you can sell them essentially OTC if you say they are for research purposes only. Steroids on the other hand are prescription only AND scheduled. So you can not sell them to anyone without a prescription. That pretty much it? Thanks glad I got the answer.

If I want steroids NOT for human consumption... lol I guess I have to get a prescription and then do my research.
I read somewhere that it is not that easy to legally get steroids, unless it is by doctor's prescription, which is why there aren't many companies doing steroid research. Even as research chemicals, it looks like there are a lot of requirements that need to be met, as they have to be accountable for every milligram of the substance. This is also true of things like morphine, but apparently the ROI on uses from morphine are more financially profitable. Don't quote me on this ... I read this awhile ago, so take with a grain of salt.