Clenbuterol 1st timer

jmaitland806

Awards
I've started a cutting cycle ab a week ago on hydroxycut and was thinking of running a low dose of clen stacked with it what should yall recommend as far as dosage, time period, time of the day to dose, effectivness?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've started a cutting cycle ab a week ago on hydroxycut and was thinking of running a low dose of clen stacked with it what should yall recommend as far as dosage, time period, time of the day to dose, effectivness?
Not sure this should be in the supplement section, but I'll give you my opinion. If you're using hydroxycut I wouldn't stack it with clen. If you've never used clen I wouldn't recommend running it with any other stimulants. Its very potent and you'll want to see how you respond to it without including other stimulants you first time.

For dosing and cycle length, there is a TON of info that can be found on this forum and online. The best method is typically a 2 week cycle, followed by 2 weeks off to allow receptors to recover. The dosing typically starts low (20mcg) and tapers up every few days and then back down to 20mcg for the last few days of the 2 week cycle. Just google it and you'll find a ton of info. And definitely read a lot more and study up on it before you try it. Clen is a different animal, and the side effects can be a pain if you aren't careful

jmaitland806

Awards
I've heard that from several different people with migraines and cramps when I say low dose I meant more around 5mcg first then see how it affects me

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that from several different people with migraines and cramps when I say low dose I meant more around 5mcg first then see how it affects me
5mcg won't do much for you. 20mcg is a relatively low dose. Most people will pyramid up to 80-120mcg during a 2 week cycle, and that's when the sides get annoying. I always suggest users take 4g of taurine per day and ensure they're getting adequate potassium through supplementation or diet. How long have you been cutting for? Clen is an extreme product and there are many safer yet still very effective products available IMO

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
You better hit it hard your body down regulates it quick..it works great, but your body builds up a tolerance quick..80-120 mcg 2 weeks there are some people that cycle it throughout the two weeks too lol

jmaitland806

Awards
About 3 weeks so far I'm almost done with nolva cycle got a few more days of down fall started the hydroxycut about 5 days ago and will not start clen for at least another week going to pick up some taurine as well

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
About 3 weeks so far I'm almost done with nolva cycle got a few more days of down fall started the hydroxycut about 5 days ago and will not start clen for at least another week going to pick up some taurine as well
Was the nolva for PCT? What type of cycle did you run? Just curious because you might want to wait a bit to recover from a cycle before cutting. If you go into a cut during PCT you can really short circuit the progress you made on your cycle

jmaitland806

Awards
Was the nolva for PCT? What type of cycle did you run? Just curious because you might want to wait a bit to recover from a cycle before cutting. If you go into a cut during PCT you can really short circuit the progress you made on your cycle
Yes. And Blackstone labs super dmz 2.0

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go for ephedrine imo, far better than clen. Clen makes me feel like ****, ephedrine makes me feel great with better fat loss.