Back to basics with Epicurus

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

Wassup once again AM folks. This year's mini cut is done and now I'm heading back to the basics and do what I'm built to do.

Bang those weights and just eat massive. I'll try to keep my cals as clean as possible so I don't have to work too hard to get lean once again for the summer season. To help me bounce back I'll be running a quick 4 week basic PCT and Epicurus! I just ran Ostarine to help me prevent muscle loss while on a deficit. More noodz and details to come. Stay tuned!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Fukcing jacked bro. First in!!
Thank you fellow lifter. I might throw some vids of my lift in depending on the angle that doesn't show my face. Nowadays the Internet is so public so I'll try to keep as much anonymity as I can.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Current stats = 5'5 around 172lbs in the AM. Bf% unknown but it's higher than my last year's cut.

Training style for this reverse diet is your basic bbuilding split: chest, back, shoulders, legs, day off then repeat.

Diet I'll be a bit more detailed when I can log the first week.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Subbed looking jacked as allways mane

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose yesterday, one preworkout then another about 6 hrs later. I didn't feel any acute effects so before heading out in a few mins I'll pop two for preworkout which I normally do for epicathecin products. Fingers crossed for a kick ass workout.

I'll be posting my current macro split and food intake later tonight.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose yesterday, one preworkout then another about 6 hrs later. I didn't feel any acute effects so before heading out in a few mins I'll pop two for preworkout which I normally do for epicathecin products. Fingers crossed for a kick ass workout.

I'll be posting my current macro split and food intake later tonight.
Have you ran any other epicatechin supplements in the past?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Have you ran any other epicatechin supplements in the past?
Multiple times. If money allows I'd mega dose this thing. I normally run epicathecin 16weeks at a time 2x a year.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all those subbing in. Feel free to ask away.

My diet the past 8 weeks had been similar. I only deviate on weekends but even on those days I'd say my calorie intake is within 2,500-3000 with a higher carb to protein ratio. Here's what my normal macro breakdown during the deficit.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
To go back to a surplus I'll keep it simple by just adding two squares of rice krispies postworkout. I used to add waxy maize to my shakes but I prefer rice krispies now. Lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To go back to a surplus I'll keep it simple by just adding two squares of rice krispies postworkout. I used to add waxy maize to my shakes but I prefer rice krispies now. Lol
Tough choice LOL

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all those subbing in. Feel free to ask away.

My diet the past 8 weeks had been similar. I only deviate on weekends but even on those days I'd say my calorie intake is within 2,500-3000 with a higher carb to protein ratio. Here's what my normal macro breakdown during the deficit.

I'm really just in here to steal everything about ur routine bro cuz your fuccing jacked!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm really just in here to steal everything about ur routine bro cuz your fuccing jacked!
I'll throw in my routine in here. I honestly keep everything simple. I'd say my life is just more stable so I'm very consistent in the gym. Don't get me wrong I have a family and a full time job but I prioritize my workout just below my family and career.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
In!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for sure.

Fukcing jacked bro. First in!!
Need to do this... My WMS shake seems so disappointing right now. Is that diet ~46% protein your typical?

I'm always looking for a new routine.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude you are already jacked. In!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude your looking f$ckin jack'd!!! Props to you on that! I appreciate you doing a log on this cause you always tell it like it is. Too many reps on this forum now we need more guys who are willing to tell it like it is.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
In for sure.

Need to do this... My WMS shake seems so disappointing right now. Is that diet ~46% protein your typical?

I'm always looking for a new routine.
Welcome good sir. My protein intake stays the same all year and I only manipulate carbs and fats depending on my goal. When I went on a diet I slowly decreased carbs and now it's at a point where it only makes up 25-30% of my macro split. I'm slowly bringing it back up and by the end of the year it will be a 35/35 split for protein/carbs.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Segansational what's wrong with your wms shake? The taste? I just want more food in me right now that's why I chose the krispies bar. When I'm on crazy bulk I might add wms on there for a more dense calorie source.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Dude your looking f$ckin jack'd!!! Props to you on that! I appreciate you doing a log on this cause you always tell it like it is. Too many reps on this forum now we need more guys who are willing to tell it like it is.
Thanks I will not tell the members to take it just because i got free stuff. If you ask me, logging is work and if you're busy it's not worth the free stuff at times. I'm just in the market for a new epicathecin product so I wanted to try this new company given they have reputable reps.

Prior to getting this opportunity I already purchased follidrone 2.0 which is on the shelf waiting to be tested too.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Here's a quick update yesterday I overslept and had 30mins to prep my breakfast and head to the gym. I was just going to go fasted but I'm on a reverse diet, if I skip breakfast that would throw me off on my cal intake big time so I ate. Skipped preworkout and just popped two pills of epicurus.

I felt kind of warm and a bit sweaty even before hitting the gym. I'll reevaluate later and see if it's from epicurus. Energy was good but nothing crazy. On my cut I was on Osta and eca so that's a tough beat to follow.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder routine without stims and just standalone epicurus:

DBs shoulder press:

60lbs x 12
80lbs x 12
100lbs x 12
130lbs x 10
150lbs x 10
170lbs x 10
150lbs x 12

Shrugs
135 x 16
185 x 12
225 x 12
275 x 10
225 x 12

Flyes
6 sets of 12 (I stay at using 30lb dbs then maybe burn out with 25s)

Pullover
5 sets of 12

Military press (smith machine)

135 x 12
185 x 5
185 x 5
205 x 5
205 x 5

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Segansational what's wrong with your wms shake? The taste? I just want more food in me right now that's why I chose the krispies bar. When I'm on crazy bulk I might add wms on there for a more dense calorie source.
Rice Krispies just sound tastier! I'm a sucker for sweets. But yeah, WMS is not my favorite as far as taste goes.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
So today will be my 6th day on Epicurus and so far I say it's getting there but not quite where I want to yet.

Chest day

Flat barbell

95 x 12
135 x 12
155 x 10
185 x 8

Real sets:
225 x 3
225 x 3
235 x 3
235 x 3
245 x 3
245 x 3
275 x 3
245 x 5
245 x 5
225 x 8

A little twinge on my elbow slowed me down on my incline:

90lb dbs x 8 (stopped here and switched to barbell)
165 x 5
185 x 5
185 x 5
205 x 5
205 x 5
225 x 3
185 x 8

Cable Flyes
5 sets of 12

Dips
5 sets of 12

Some push-ups at the end for failure. I never count but it's around 50-60 normally. If I count I'd stop at 50 lol.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
My focus was off today, maybe my tank top was not the right color was buggin me a little. Lol seriously getting off ECA is a bummer. I love my energy when I'm on it.. but I am stronger right now because I'm on a higher carb intake and the possibly addition of epicurus. I'm just not giving that much credit to it yet because it's too early to tell and I'm going through changes with the cal surplus. Stay tuned

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm seeing slight body comp changes with mine that wasn't there before. Definitely more veiny pumps.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm seeing slight body comp changes with mine that wasn't there before. Definitely more veiny pumps.
I just read your log. I'm all caught up so I'll keep an eye on you bro. Better kill it

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, this injury has got me bumming still but my AM bros keep me grinding through it.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, this injury has got me bumming still but my AM bros keep me grinding through it.
Don't let that slow you down. My back is so bad I can't even do leg press this month. I'm heading back to the doc and just get an anti-inflammatory steroid shot to my back. MRI would've cost me a grand so screw that I'm not going for a reschedule.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Don't let that slow you down. My back is so bad I can't even do leg press this month. I'm heading back to the doc and just get an anti-inflammatory steroid shot to my back. MRI would've cost me a grand so screw that I'm not going for a reschedule.
I got a shot Monday between the toes, better than getting a shot in the RC but not by much.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
On a side not bro, your chest is jacked AF, I'm jelly.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in. #1... Your picture made me realize that Im a fuccin fata$$, and #2, if my homies Alpha1agreda and lifted67 are in, it has to be good sh1t. Seriously though, jacked like crazy, hoping to learn a thing or 2.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the likes on the pic. I've been carbing up a lot this week so I should be a few lbs heavier all around. With Epicurus, increased volume/workload and 500+ per day surplus this will be an easy 5lb gain in a month. This is a normal reverse phase for me post cutting season too but the amount of fat gain is what I'm trying to control. That's why I'm not binging on cakes. Still eating my salads and lean meats.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Im in. #1... Your picture made me realize that Im a fuccin fata$$, and #2, if my homies Alpha1agreda and lifted67 are in, it has to be good sh1t. Seriously though, jacked like crazy, hoping to learn a thing or 2.
I'll try to be more detailed with explanations and answer any questions. Thanks for following along

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Back workout

I would give you guys true numbers but I don't count my reps or sets anymore. Back is my strongest body part but I have switched to a better mind muscle connection and better contraction because I really want a freakish back more than anything. For years I've done heavy deads and rows but this year I'm switching over to a different style. I will take a pic by the end of this log for my 2016 progress shot.

My normal routine now is close to this:

Warm ups on pull down about 5 sets of 12

Strap on and start my bodyweight and weighted pullups. I'd say I go around 6-10 sets depending on how many strict reps I can pull off. I also go weighted of up to 45lbs on top of my bodyweight I increment 10lbs extra at a time and I do go for at least 6-10 reps per set.

Next exercise is hammer strength row. I add one plate per hand increment up to 5 plates per hand. Number of sets is around 6-8 at 6-10 reps also.

I do dB rows but I move to my favorite machines and do 30 mins of just superset back and forth. I pull really heavy on these and change grip variations and just get insane with my intensity. The machine is situated at a discreet location at our gym so this is the spot I can unleash some aggression and not worry with looking crazy.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather look crazy than strut around like a peacock like some of the other competitors do at my gym.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Subbed for good times with goodvibes looking great man !

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Today is my rest day, I just didn't get to log my arms/shoulder routine but I will on the next session.

So far I'd say my performance at the gym has increased significantly. This is a quality product and up there with the best epicathecin products I've tried. Now because I've been out a lot my diet has shifted at a higher fat/carb intake. My back is getting worse too so I need to take some time off squatting and bent rows. I'll do my best on not aggravating my recurring injury but I'm still going 4 days on one day off. I might do more stairs and uphill sprints instead of running.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Ever have a hot towel laid on the small on your back during electro stims, it's amazing!

Does wonders for my back.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What? There aren't nearly that many reps on here.

BTW have you tried our new pre-workout? It contains a full dose of testabolan to keep you jacked all day long!

Haha :D

Oh, and subbed.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What? There aren't nearly that many reps on here.

BTW have you tried our new pre-workout? It contains a full dose of testabolan to keep you jacked all day long!

Haha :D

Oh, and subbed.
Huh? Are you saying there aren't enough reps on this forum?????

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is my rest day, I just didn't get to log my arms/shoulder routine but I will on the next session.

So far I'd say my performance at the gym has increased significantly. This is a quality product and up there with the best epicathecin products I've tried. Now because I've been out a lot my diet has shifted at a higher fat/carb intake. My back is getting worse too so I need to take some time off squatting and bent rows. I'll do my best on not aggravating my recurring injury but I'm still going 4 days on one day off. I might do more stairs and uphill sprints instead of running.
I respond very well to epi and have also ran several versions. Today was my 4th day overall and 3rd workout with Epicurus, and can without a doubt say I felt it today. And the extreme sweating kicked in as well. Always something epi does to me is make me a stupid sweaty mess.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sorry bud totally missed it. No lol or emoji or nothing
I thought you would have caught it with the sentence underneath hahaha. Nvm. Back to epi