Appitite Enhancers

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Any legit ones around?

My biggest problem is never being hungry enough to eat 3-4000 calories a day, would be great if there is a supplement which enduces hunger

Thanks!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The two I remember are blackhole from CL and engorge. Both are made to help increase appetite.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
X Gels always make me really hungry.

GHRP-6 or MK677 if you're willing to go that route.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The two I remember are blackhole from CL and engorge. Both are made to help increase appetite.
I've heard of these as well. Anabeta elite makes me hungry personally but it affects ppl differently.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testify should. AP generally increases appetite.

Are you digesting your food properly? Also, if you're eating say 2200 calories, jumping to 3,000 will be rough. Jumping to 4,000 will be miserable. Take it slow.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
If you're not against using some PH compounds, I used pBold in the last stack I ran and my appetite was crazy. I'll have to look into CL's Black Hole when I start another surplus.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As woody mentioned, anacyclus pyrethrum is great. Seems to show fairly potent orexigenic effects in most, and you'll get a nice test/libido boost.

Many also notice increased hunger when using phosphatidic acid for the first few weeks.

Ghrelin mimetics will certainly help as well, but I'd start with OTC supps first if you want to experiment with appetite enhancement.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Products that have worked to increase hunger for me:

Test1fy
Anabeta
Ultimate T
Letrone
BlackHole
SL (PA)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magnitropin by myokem made me hungry as fck

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Myokem Magnitropin and MT Phosphamuscle both made me super hungry. Controlled Labs Black Hole is another good one to look into.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To this day, nothing affected me like Anabeta for increased appetite.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To this day, nothing affected me like Anabeta for increased appetite.
Yup, the OG Anabeta still holds the top spot as far as increasing appetite. Not sure why the new version doesn't do it as much for me.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thing about OG Anabeta is that it made me crave good foods. I never wanted anything sweet, but I could go eat an entire turkey at 3am.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Getting older will make you hungry.

In all seriousness this is where shakes come in, you should be able to down a protein shake with some banana and oats blended in real good.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a secret.
Ah c'mon Woody just a little teas3 never hurt anyone.

OR1GIN will out perform those, not just on appetite enhancement ;)

Deleted member 238667

Sorry to dig up a couple week old thread but I saw no sense in starting a new one. Does anyone have any personal experience with black hole from CL? I want to try it but the reviews are spotty. I ran anabeta elite and I don't think it did anything for me at all. I have a small appetite and the only things that work for me are junk food lunches (son of baconator) or GOMAD.