Alphamax XT + SNS X -Gels for first natty stack??

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
Looking to start a natty stack run for 8 weeks with Alphamax XT and SNS X-Gels. Been doing alot of research on numerous forums and this seems to be an awesome natty run.
Just not ready to step up to PH'S yet. Is it possible to add in some PA or Soy Lecithin or overkill?

Much love for the tried and true info as always ladies and gents.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Smart move by opting to wait on jumping into a PH cycle. I still haven't pulled the trigger on using PH's yet, I've read too many horror stories haha. The Alphamax XT and X-Gels stack is the best you'll get from a natural stack - both are great products.

You certainly could add in a PA product if you wanted too. A lot of people run PA as a staple year round, and there is no issue with ingredient overlap or interaction with any of these products. If you've never used Alphamax XT or X-Gels though, I would suggest running the 8 week cycle solo without adding anything else in. The more variables you add in the harder it is to tell what's actually working and what isn't. You'll be loving the two supplement stack enough to not need anything else on top of it haha.

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
Smart move by opting to wait on jumping into a PH cycle. I still haven't pulled the trigger on using PH's yet, I've read too many horror stories haha. The Alphamax XT and X-Gels stack is the best you'll get from a natural stack - both are great products.

You certainly could add in a PA product if you wanted too. A lot of people run PA as a staple year round, and there is no issue with ingredient overlap or interaction with any of these products. If you've never used Alphamax XT or X-Gels though, I would suggest running the 8 week cycle solo without adding anything else in. The more variables you add in the harder it is to tell what's actually working and what isn't. You'll be loving the two supplement stack enough to not need anything else on top of it haha.
Same feelings here brother. Heard some good things but majority horror stories. Seems better off to do real gear. The talk of hormone disfunction and lack of boners is fing scary. All muscle and no dick would make my wife and unhappy chick. Appreciate the info

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Same feelings here brother. Heard some good things but majority horror stories. Seems better off to do real gear. The talk of hormone disfunction and lack of boners is fing scary. All muscle and no dick would make my wife and unhappy chick. Appreciate the info
Yeah I agree 100%. If I ever decide to jump off the natural life, I'm going straight to gear. PH's are too much of a risk, and you never truly know what you're getting with them. Being big is cool, but destroying my body in the process isn't really worth it to me haha

jathan_howe

Awards
Yeah I agree 100%. If I ever decide to jump off the natural life, I'm going straight to gear. PH's are too much of a risk, and you never truly know what you're getting with them. Being big is cool, but destroying my body in the process isn't really worth it to me haha
1-Andro and 11-KT, though the results seem mild for PH's, seem like a nice cycle to get your feet wet with little sides, John. I have no interest in them yet but I read a lot out of curiosity.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't forgot Nutriverse has 20% off Performax until 8/1. So if you haven't picked up Alphamax XT, you can save some $$. Might want to throw Powermax XT in there also, if you aren't using a creatine/ergogenic product.

jathan_howe

Awards
Looking to start a natty stack run for 8 weeks with Alphamax XT and SNS X-Gels. Been doing alot of research on numerous forums and this seems to be an awesome natty run.
Just not ready to step up to PH'S yet. Is it possible to add in some PA or Soy Lecithin or overkill?

Much love for the tried and true info as always ladies and gents.
And this looks like a solid stack. I've been contemplating running it myself. I ran the original Alphamax with X-Factor. I didn't noticr a huge body comp change besides a major weight gain. I think they really helped keep excess fat off though, judging by the small amount I put on for the massive surplus I was in. Now I'm trying to pick two to run a stack of, out of Alphamax XT, X-Gels, and Anabeta Elite. I thinke I'll try ABE and X-Gels this time, with my Tr1umph added in preworkout. And since EvoMuse BMP is so cheap right now, I've even been thinking about adding a pouch or two or 80 in lol.
It'd make for an insane lean bulk stack with stupid strength gains and muscle fullness

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
1-Andro and 11-KT, though the results seem mild for PH's, seem like a nice cycle to get your feet wet with little sides, John. I have no interest in them yet but I read a lot out of curiosity.
Thanks man. I've read into 1-Andro quite a bit as well. Its definitely something I'd consider with some more research. I'll read into 11-KT as well, thanks dude

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't go wrong with SNS and Performax labs products stacked together!

jathan_howe

Awards
Thanks man. I've read into 1-Andro quite a bit as well. Its definitely something I'd consider with some more research. I'll read into 11-KT as well, thanks dude
11-KT seems great for cutting and maintaining strength, lean bulking, or recomping

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
If you want the non-hormonal route, also look at Iron Legion Invictus, VII-KT or Virtus.

I've been stacking SNS ReduceXT with Invictus (half dose of each) and it is great.

As for your original stack, adding in PA wouldn't be overkill as it isn't inexpensive but those two products on their own are fantastic.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't go wrong with SNS and Performax labs products stacked together!
Nope. This might be the most popular stack of the last year on these forums!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta agree with the masses here. Amazing stack. And to answer your op, pa/soy lecithin granules would make it even better!