Diesel test hardcore vs. Test1fy

BillyD

Awards
Any suggestions ? Last test booster I tried was Ultimate T and didn't notice a thing at all. I've narrowed it down to these 2 based on some reading. Thanks

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testify has probably the most complete formula on the market. Targets Testosterone and Estrogen from a multitude of angles. The AP will make increase your appetite if that's a concern.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ephedrine and Caffeine is a lot cheaper.

BillyD

Awards
I've been a stim addict since 16 years old...I'm trying to lay off the burners. It's to the point now that stims just destroy my adrenals and digestive system.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Lots of folks like Alphamax as a t boost on a cut.

I had good results and feels with it on a stim break cut.

BillyD

Awards
How did you react to the forskokin? Any stomach issues

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did you react to the forskokin? Any stomach issues
This is completely user dependant, so even if he told you, it would be of no use to you. I can handle 100mg on an empty stomach. A lot of people can't say that they can.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any suggestions ? Last test booster I tried was Ultimate T and didn't notice a thing at all. I've narrowed it down to these 2 based on some reading. Thanks
X 2 for Test1fy. There is no better formulated natty test boosting product out right now IMO in terms of well-rounded profile with effective ingredients. Not to mention, it's a fully open label:dance: Currently using after PCT and loving it. My poor wife is in hiding at the moment. Lol.

Reactions: GNO
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
X3 for Test1fy.

I'm sure Diesel is a solid product as well, but man do I feel great on Test1fy. As for the increased hunger, I really haven't noticed much if any from the AP in it. Honestly though, if you are looking to lean up I'd hit an EP1C + DSU combo. Best recomp stack I've tried in decades hands down.

Increased lean mass, decreased bf, increased vascularity. Every time I run that stack for 8+ weeks I get loads of compliments on appearance.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
X3 for Test1fy.

I'm sure Diesel is a solid product as well, but man do I feel great on Test1fy. As for the increased hunger, I really haven't noticed much if any from the AP in it. Honestly though, if you are looking to lean up I'd hit an EP1C + DSU combo. Best recomp stack I've tried in decades hands down.

Increased lean mass, decreased bf, increased vascularity. Every time I run that stack for 8+ weeks I get loads of compliments on appearance.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I guess you would have to wait for people who have used both stand alone to chime in, but no one who has used DIESEL TEST Hardcore or Procycle has ever posted anywhere on AM that they like "xyz" better in 11 years of Diesel Test (Hardcore or Procycle) being available unless maybe later "xyz" product got banned.

A bunch of reps can't really help you.

There are like a trillion logs on here for Diesel Test, a lot with labs. Just search "Diesel Test log" or "review" or probably
"Diesel test lab results"

I'm comfortable putting money on it as the CEO nothing avail. can fck with Diesel Test Procycle V3 that was just released in terms of libido, training intensity, alpha-male mentality, boners, and real lab test. I take test boosters serious. Its been my claim to fame since 2005. For instance, i first used LJ100 over 9 yrs ago.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I have Test1fy in the mail, hoping to see and feel positive results.

kid amnesiac

Awards
Only overlapping ingredient is lj, right? Stack em :)

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess you would have to wait for people who have used both stand alone to chime in, but no one who has used DIESEL TEST Hardcore or Procycle has ever posted anywhere on AM that they like "xyz" better in 11 years of Diesel Test (Hardcore or Procycle) being available unless maybe later "xyz" product got banned.

There are like a trillion logs on here for Diesel Test, a lot with labs. Just search "Diesel Test log" or "review" or probably

I'm comfortable putting money on it as the CEO nothing avail. can fck with Diesel Test Procycle V3 that was just released in terms of libido, training intensity, alpha-male mentality, boners, and real lab test. I take test boosters serious. Its been my claim to fame since 2005. For instance, i first used LJ100 over 9 yrs ago.
I have to agree with something you said here. I love having feedback from reps about a product they rep, but I prefer to hear from NON-rep users of the actual products I'm inquiring about and non-rep personal experiences. It's kind of a no-brainer; you always have to question an inherent bias by design, no matter how objective a rep is going to be. That said, all the info I've received from reps has been helpful and it's good they are required to show they're reps.

Just stating the obvious, but I've been looking at a lot of OTC boosters lately and really only at AM. I feel like I hear about experiences more reps from than non-reps, so I have to take that into consideration when analyzing and making a purchase.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

To say that and promote your product is a bit disingenuous wouldn't you say?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree with something you said here. I love having feedback from reps about a product they rep, but I prefer to hear from NON-rep users of the actual products I'm inquiring about and non-rep personal experiences. It's kind of a no-brainer; you always have to question an inherent bias by design, no matter how objective a rep is going to be. That said, all the info I've received from reps has been helpful and it's good they are required to show they're reps.

Just stating the obvious, but I've been looking at a lot of OTC boosters lately and really only at AM. I feel like I hear about experiences more reps than non-reps, so I have to take that into consideration when analyzing and making a purchase.
FWIW, OL reps speak from experience. We are proud of products and use them ourselves. I won't recommend something that I don't use or like. And everyone on this forum should know I'm probably the most vocal about Elixir flavoring.

I do understand your point though, just food for thought.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FWIW, OL reps speak from experience. We are proud of products and use them ourselves. I won't recommend something that I don't use or like. And everyone on this forum should know I'm probably the most vocal about Elixir flavoring.

I do understand your point though, just food for thought.
I agree with you. I also consider that someone would not become a rep unless they really back the products they rep based on their experiences. So in one way, it's still a good reference and I haven't seen in the few months I've been active lately a rep not be genuine with some pros and cons of a product they rep; that's why I like AM. I don't know the rep system, i.e. free products, kick-backs or whatever, but I'm also not 'with it' when it comes to how that works. Overall, we come here for information and AM is a great resource. Moreover, for the reasons you stated above are why I generally trust a rep's advice on a product they rep.

Cheers!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm down for a "put up or shut up" Loggers search where we let 4 neutral members run each product with a 10 day wash out between the two and each can get a 20 day supply and then at the end post which one they straight up like the most. If people are not aware, this is something I've been doing for years on here with other brands. All we have to do is a thread to log Diesel Test vs Test1fy.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm down for a "put up or shut up" Loggers search where we let 4 neutral members run each product with a 10 day wash out between the two and each can get a 20 day supply and then at the end post which one they straight up like the most. If people are not aware, this is something I've been doing for years on here with other brands. All we have to do is a thread to log Diesel Test vs Test1fy.
You do realize that although logs can be helpful, the majority of people that log on here have multiple other variables (supplements they use) that can impact whether or not the product is a good one or bunk. Also, a lot of people automatically have a positive opinion due to getting a free product.

I'm not challenging you, just telling you that logs do not always show clear cut results.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only way it's truly fair and representative is if we monitor loggers workouts, diet and supplement use a la MT. I don't see that as a feasible option so don't think this test would be accurate.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You do realize that although logs can be helpful, the majority of people that log on here have multiple other variables (supplements they use) that can impact whether or not the product is a good one or bunk. Also, a lot of people automatically have a positive opinion due to getting a free product.

I'm not challenging you, just telling you that logs do not always show clear cut results.
This but i would still love to see it happen. I would follow that log.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
To say that and promote your product is a bit disingenuous wouldn't you say?
Except he's CEO, lol.

Which one are you leaning toward OP?

Reactions: GNO
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Yeah this is true, and its also hard to find people without a bias. I was just offering a guaranteed way to find people who have used both. See I have been on AM a very very long time, and the way it works is several people have actually used both that are reading this thread, they just do not want to speak up good or bad about either. Around here you often here "good news" about whats popular now. Anyway, idc either way.

Back before I had a line I found out what was better for me by using two different products. I didn't and don't take anyone's word for anything bc most people don't know what they are talking about or train at some sissy level of like 6 sets of 10 reps at 50% max effort and go home.

Ultimately as a consumer you use one product and then go to the next anyway, which is what I suggested, just in a AM feedback environment.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's an interesting idea, but it's far from perfect. Some ingredients in certain products are more focused on relatively acute or short term effects, while others take several weeks to really start becoming noticeable, making a 20 day supply not ideal for all products. I'd say you'd want a minimum of 28 days (4 weeks), with 6-8 weeks for each product being more ideal. I also don't know if a 10 day washout would necessarily suffice, especially if there is any overlap in ingredients, or if there are ingredients that work primarily via saturation.

It would also be nearly impossible to track other variables; subjective feelings such as mood, libido, energy, etc are very dependent on outside variables and influences, and a change in something like a job, moving, relationship, etc could greatly skew these comparison logs, especially since a good comparison log would take at least a few months total to gauge each product effectively, plus a sufficient washout period.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
That's an interesting idea, but it's far from perfect. Some ingredients in certain products are more focused on relatively acute or short term effects, while others take several weeks to really start becoming noticeable, making a 20 day supply not ideal for all products. I'd say you'd want a minimum of 28 days (4 weeks), with 6-8 weeks for each product being more ideal. I also don't know if a 10 day washout would necessarily suffice, especially if there is any overlap in ingredients, or if there are ingredients that work primarily via saturation.

It would also be nearly impossible to track other variables; subjective feelings such as mood, libido, energy, etc are very dependent on outside variables and influences, and a change in something like a job, moving, relationship, etc could greatly skew these comparison logs, especially since a good comparison log would take at least a few months total to gauge each product effectively, plus a sufficient washout period.
Ok well 45 days for a product to "kick in " doesn't cut it in the supplement industry. Also so what you are saying is no one can comment if they like a product more than other, ever...

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also consider that someone would not become a rep unless they really back the products they rep based on their experiences.
I really don't want to call anyone out, but this is not always true either. It sort of pains me to see some of the "rep robots" just shooting out suggestions just because they are a rep.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I really don't want to call anyone out, but this is not always true either. It sort of pains me to see some of the "rep robots" just shooting out suggestions just because they are a rep.
Man I could put tons of reps on blast that order the fck out my line and say their line is garbage, they just "rep" them, but I just let people believe whatever they want to believe. Every car salesman and woman at Kia don't drive no Kia. You would be foolish as a consumer to think so.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok well 45 days for a product to "kick in " doesn't cut it in the supplement industry. Also so what you are saying is no one can comment if they like a product more than other, ever...
I'm saying that what you proposed is far from the definitive, be all end all comparison between supplements. That is all. It gets more useful the more subjects you include though, as it's unlikely everyone will have major changes/variables effecting their tests/logs.

Are you telling me that bacopa doesn't cut it as a supplement then? It takes several weeks benefits to really start to be observed (acute effects with a high enough doses are possible, but there is not a scientific consensus on this). Greater effects are noted at 8-12 weeks than 4-6. Just an example. Are fucoxanthin and Forskolin also useless as supplements?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two different approaches. That's all.

One's an old-school approach with a big prop blend and the selling point being the brand. No doubt there are countless pieces of positive feedback for Diesel over the years, and this may be all a customer needs to hear to make his/her choice.

Olympus has a more modern approach, attempting to fully disclose everything so the consumer can make an informed decision based on the ingredients/doses. Whether this is better-or-worse is up to the customer.

I haven't tried both, so I can't/won't make a comparison of the efficacy. However, I would add one more thing: Chuck invoked his years of experience as an appeal-to-authority, and he has every right to do so. I appreciate that. I would simply state that the guy who formulated Test1fy has quite a history with test boosters (amongst other hugely successful products) as well, having created the Bioforge dynasty. He even had the integrity to go out on a limb and publicly disavow Biotivia after the quality went downhill.

So for me, you've got a choice: Prop Blend with unknown amounts and a respectable formulator, or a fully-disclosed blend and a respectable formulator. I would lean towards the latter. Always have....for years and years before I joined the team.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And i say use the put up or shut up use both and post results method.
A 20 day run of each product with a 10 day washout period (what you proposed) isn't sufficient to really say which is better with any significance IMO. This is especially true if we plan on taking into consideration things like strength and body composition. Even for more subjective effects, longer time periods are often useful. I can show you many bacopa studies where more effects on memory are noted after 8-12 weeks than 4-6, and even studies where a greater benefit regarding quality of life in healthy athletic adults was increased with Ashwagandha more after 12 weeks than 8, and another study where aspects of sexual function were improved more after 8 weeks than 4 in females given ashwagandha. But you say less than 3 weeks is enough to gauge effectiveness and make comparisons. I don't agree.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to mention some, but will hold back.

It's funny to see when companies are taking on reps and out of the blue you see certain people post, "X product is the best pre workout/fat burner/test booster/etc. I've ever used!!" Then when they don't get selected, they never utter anything from that company again.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This but i would still love to see it happen. I would follow that log.
So would i. A bit of doublespeak going on. Logs + bloods I say to see what's what. Can't just rely on the say so of reps x2ing , x3ing each other. But it will never happen. Bro only way of knowing for sure which suits you best is try each yourself and that;s the honest truth!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So as a consumer. How do you tell if you like one preworkout over the other? Or test booster. I would think you would use one...then use the other one at the same dosage/price day under the same circumstances. How much does it cost a month for an effective dose and how does this other product "feel" to me used at the same price point.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So would i. A bit of doublespeak going on. Logs + bloods I say to see what's what. Can't just rely on the say so of reps x2ing , x3ing each other. But it will never happen. Bro only way of knowing for sure which suits you best is try each yourself and that;s the honest truth!
Im ok w logs and labs but labs cost money and im not paying for someone labs. Both companies can however pay for the individual's labs up to a certain amount of get some ppl w some insurance. Haha and they can take the labs at the same time of day before and after each product but it would need a longer wash out bc ppl will say "oh well they were still elevated etc from the first product....an entire month later"

Man back in the day you could get those saliva test kits from Beyond a Centry relatively cheap.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So as a consumer. How do you tell if you like one preworkout over the other? Or test booster. I would think you would use one...then use the other one at the same dosage/price day under the same circumstances. How much does it cost a month for an effective dose and how does this other product "feel" to me used at the same price point.
Pre workouts focus on acute effects for the most part, so you have many workouts to compare the two, as some workout are better than others, and some may have other unexpected variables (different gym, more or less busy, a workout partner). For something where it takes weeks to really notice effects, it can be harder to make an accurate comparison between the two, and harder to control for other variables.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
The 2 products ran back to back with a 2 week break between the first and the second product is a log i would follow.
I used to follow a lot of things here on AM, but I find now that the reps for most companies just are just pimping the products even if they are no good. But now I know who the reps are for most companies I very rarely take their opinion into account.
And as stated above ppl given something for free will usually give a positive review.
Just my 2 cents.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Pre workouts focus on acute effects for the most part, so you have many workouts to compare the two, as some workout are better than others, and some may have other unexpected variables (different gym, more or less busy, a workout partner). For something where it takes weeks to really notice effects, it can be harder to make an accurate comparison between the two, and harder to control for other variables.
I understand that...and w that said...a product that doesnt produce any noticeable results by the consumer in 20 days isnt worth using. The most "delayed reaction" product on earth to me is creatine and that even does "something" in 10 days. Im not spending my money on anything that doesnt produce a results in 20 days or less unless its a multivitamin. Test boosters especially in PCT should do something in 2-8 days. So i mean idk. 30 days? Or do you think someone needs 60 days on a test booster to see if its working? Ill go 30 on 3 weeks off. 30 on other product.

Im just saying let's go toe to toe which is way better than someone's opion who havent even used both products.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand that...and w that said...a product that doesnt produce any noticeable results by the consumer in 20 days isnt worth using. The most "delayed reaction" product on earth to me is creatine and that even does "something" in 10 days. Im not spending my money on anything that doesnt produce a results in 20 days or less unless its a multivitamin. Test boosters especially in PCT should do something in 2-8 days. So i mean idk. 30 days? Or do you think someone needs 60 days on a test booster to see if its working? Ill go 30 on 3 weeks off. 30 on other product.

Im just saying let's go toe to toe which is way better than someone's opion who havent even used both products.
Where to start. I'm not saying that a test booster shouldn't work or do anything at 3-4 weeks, just that a 3 week period is not an ideal or sufficient time period to really say that one product is better than another, or fully gauge its effectiveness if there are ingredients that take longer than that to really be felt. Maybe one is a bit better than the other at 3 weeks, but perhaps the other has some ingredients that take a bit longer; it may be better than the other after 6-8 weeks, no? You should definitely notice some effects from a test booster type product within 3-4 weeks, but many of them don't really start to shine until around that point, so weeks 4-6-8 are often nice to really test a product and gauge it's effectiveness. Also, some "test boosters" have benefits independent of increasing testosterone (such a increased body composition and/or performance), and these things will likely take more than 3 weeks to really be noticeable. I'd recommend at least 4 weeks (preferably 6-8) to compare honestly. Just my $0.02

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Where to start. I'm not saying that a test booster shouldn't work or do anything at 3-4 weeks, just that a 3 week period is not an ideal or sufficient time period to really say that one product is better than another, or fully gauge its effectiveness if there are ingredients that take longer than that to really be felt. Maybe one is a bit better than the other at 3 weeks, but perhaps the other has some ingredients that take a bit longer; it may be better than the other after 6-8 weeks, no? You should definitely notice some effects from a test booster type product within 3-4 weeks, but many of them don't really start to shine until around that point, so weeks 4-6-8 are often nice to really test a product and gauge it's effectiveness. Also, some "test boosters" have benefits independent of increasing testosterone (such a increased body composition and/or performance), and these things will likely take more than 3 weeks to really be noticeable. I'd recommend at least 4 weeks (preferably 6-8) to compare honestly. Just my $0.02
I see what you mean. We can do 4 or 6 weeks...im confident in results in 3-4 days to 2 weeks on my product tho. Who on here can give the green light from Olympus to start planning this show down.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I see what you mean. We can do 4 or 6 weeks...im confident in results in 3-4 days to 2 weeks on my product tho. Who on here can give the green light from Olympus to start planning this show down.
Just thought id drop by to give you a shout out, your product label for a test booster was the reason i got into formulating products..kudos

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
OP hasn't been back since page 1.

Lol

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel bad for, and apologize to, the OP that this thread got hijacked a bit, but what's transpired here is very important for guys like me who don't know how the rep structure really works. Like one gentlemen said a few posts above, I think novices like me just looking for general direction/advice need to take rep recommendations judiciously. That's not a knock on reps, but rather calculated purchasing. As another said, people react to ingredients differently; i.e. DAA killed my libido after about 7 days. Certain AI's also kill my libido. So what may have produced crazy awesome results from one guy may be quite mild to none for another.

Maybe this has been done already, but there should be a sticky on here about how the rep structure works on here and other forums. Transparency is truly best. Once the common denominator is informed on how it works, then then can proceed accordingly with how they absorb the information. But obviously based on a few posts in this thread, there is reason to take some rep recommendations with a gain of salt.

brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
X3 for Test1fy.

what does DSU stand for