Supp help

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've had to go on a 100$ a month budget for supplements. (Got a baby now). For the most part I try to stay lean year around so I'm looking for the board to put me together a natty stack that's something I can take basically year around. I've got a deal with a buddy that's a rep for a protein company so I've got that part covered and I can't take ARA because of some muscle/ligament tears. Only think I haven't tried that's popular on the market now is PA.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only a few supplements I'd recommend year round without breaks.

Epic unleashed and Strength unleashed. Triumph is another (also has PA) and Endure is an Intra with a whole lot more.

Almost everything else will need to be cycled. Testify would be great for a bulking phase. Origin is coming out soon, and while I can't say much, it should take the gold for natty product

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had to go on a 100$ a month budget for supplements. (Got a baby now). For the most part I try to stay lean year around so I'm looking for the board to put me together a natty stack that's something I can take basically year around. I've got a deal with a buddy that's a rep for a protein company so I've got that part covered and I can't take ARA because of some muscle/ligament tears. Only think I haven't tried that's popular on the market now is PA.
Most people are on a budget of some sort, and you learn to get around it. Congrats on the baby! There are so many people in here more versed than I am, but I would highly recommend either or BPS Sustain Alpha, and BPS Androcrine. Both are great quality, not to pricey, and if you read through the forums, both have outstanding reviews.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since I can't take some things year around, let's just stick with the next 4 months so we're not leaving anything out.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only a few supplements I'd recommend year round without breaks.

Epic unleashed and Strength unleashed. Triumph is another (also has PA) and Endure is an Intra with a whole lot more.

Almost everything else will need to be cycled. Testify would be great for a bulking phase. Origin is coming out soon, and while I can't say much, it should take the gold for natty product
I had thought about Triumph and Follidrone 2 and I'd still have a little extra left.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had thought about Triumph and Follidrone 2 and I'd still have a little extra left.
I's double check with BLR but I know there was initial feedback about joint pain with a small number of people using FD2. He mentioned he was going to change it a bit but not sure if it's been done.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Creatine Mono, Baking Soda (~$7 for 15lbs or - a lifetime supply), HMB-Ca (~$47 a Kilo or - a year supply), Soy Lecithin Granules (~$8 a month at 2 Tbs). Beta Alanine is cheap too.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look into a pre workout and post workout and then some bulks to fill in any gaps that those don't cover.

Here's some options:

Pre:
iForce Max Out
Controlled Labs White Rapids
APS Mesomorph
Blue Star PPK
iForce Hemavo2 Max

Bulks:
Soy Lecithin granules
HMB-Ca (helps with recovery, especially on cutting and high volume)
Nootropics like Tyrosine, Choline, etc

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Tr1umph would be a great PA product as a foundation for a natural stack. If you have protein covered, I would just stick to the basics since your budget is limited. You can still do a lot with $100 though.

First one on the list would be a quality creatine product. I'd recommend Powermax XT which contains a full serving of creatine as well as additional ergogenic daily staples. Powermax XT can be used as a non-stim preworkout and as a daily staple supplement, and its packed with quality ingredients that can boost recovery and help with performance.

Other than a solid protein and creatine, I would add in a fish oil or joint support product. A product like this can be had for a relatively low cost and most retailers, just make sure its from a quality trusted brand.

The last category of essentials would be a stim preworkout products. There aren't essential, but can make a big difference in strength, performance, and recovery. I would recommend Conqu3r Unleashed, Hypermax XT, and Mesomorph as my favorites. All are great choices.

Also keep in mind - Performax Labs products are currently on sale over at Nutriverse - 20% off the entire product line through August 1

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into a pre workout and post workout and then some bulks to fill in any gaps that those don't cover.

Here's some options:

Pre:
iForce Max Out
APS Mesomorph
Blue Star PPK
iForce Hemavo2 Max

Bulks:
Soy Lecithin granules
I will 2nd the Controlled Labs White Flood. Awesome PWO in my opinion,and if you get the bubblegum flavor... Its no joke.. Just like double bubble.

sareea

Awards
Basic supplements that you need are Whey + casein + creatine. All others are controversial scientifically.

Pes has it all ,
Buy 2 tubs of protein from them and any creatine (creapure/ TruCreatin/ Modern creatin... )
OR 1 tub protein, 1 ergonine.

and some Wheat grass juice :D

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I's double check with BLR but I know there was initial feedback about joint pain with a small number of people using FD2. He mentioned he was going to change it a bit but not sure if it's been done.
I ran FD2 for 2 months and only had a little gastro issues until I ate some carbs with it.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh man, if you've never run PA before, and your staples aren't yet covered, the question should be: "I have a budget of $72 , (dat NV sale), and I have PA, Creatine, Betaine, oh and the rest of this covered via Tr1umph:
triumph_peaches.png

What else should I get?"

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh man, if you've never run PA before, and your staples aren't yet covered, the question should be: "I have a budget of $72 , (dat NV sale), and I have PA, Creatine, Betaine, oh and the rest of this covered via Tr1umph:
View attachment 138182
What else should I get?"
Does Triumph have to be take PWO?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I believe the studies on PA had subjects administer PA both pre and post workout. But I remember reading it's best to take it all Pre workout

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lechithin granules and creatine mono are far and away the cheapest of things that will help. as far as the granules, yu do have to account for the cals though if thats a concern for you (as you mentioned leanness).

Besides that, and epicatechin product like CEL Epi-plex or Sparta nutrition Epicurus would be great additions. Look for sales (sparta was just BOGO for the 4th) and time your orders (or use my rep code in my sig too ;) ).

SNS creatine mono is like $12 for a year, SL is like $7/mo... that leaves lots of room for other fun stuff

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some epicatechin product and then your base supps is what i would suggest.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It does not. Tr1umph will benefit you through overall saturation over time as long as it is taken regularly. However, as Doogans mentioned, taking it near your workout would be good, and taking it pre-workout would be best.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Here's some options:

Pre:
iForce Max Out
APS Mesomorph
Blue Star PPK
iForce Hemavo2 Max

Bulks:
Soy Lecithin granules
Good comprehensive list right here. Might add ALCAR if budget permits.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Creatine Mono, Baking Soda (~$7 for 15lbs or - a lifetime supply), HMB-Ca (~$47 a Kilo or - a year supply), Soy Lecithin Granules (~$8 a month at 2 Tbs). Beta Alanine is cheap too.
Simple and effective.

Id opt for betaine on top of this as well

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look into the Serious Nutrition Solutions products. Most of the products can be taken year round. For a natty anabolic, CEL EPI-PLEX is a great epicatechin product. It's a no prop blend, so you know exactly how much epi you are getting.

Agmatine, beta alanine, Lean Edge , and Focus XT are just a handful of the many quality, bulk products that SNS has to offer.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure the Follidrone 2 is a good choice.
Epicatechin
Ecklonia cava
Flos carth
Quercetin/niacin co-crystals
plus a wicked absorption package.

The ability to eat more carbs has been a Godsend for me with FD2. MUCH more full and strong with some extra daily carbs. Plus I have certainly filled out a bit.
In addition there are alot of health benefits from all of the ingredients.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For sure the Follidrone 2 is a good choice.
Epicatechin
Ecklonia cava
Flos carth
Quercetin/niacin co-crystals
plus a wicked absorption package.

The ability to eat more carbs has been a Godsend for me with FD2. MUCH more full and strong with some extra daily carbs. Plus I have certainly filled out a bit.
In addition there are alot of health benefits from all of the ingredients.
Yeah I ran FD2 for 2 months on a cut and really enjoyed it. Will probably go back to this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I ran FD2 for 2 months on a cut and really enjoyed it. Will probably go back to this.
I didnt realize how much epicatechin helped long term until I started to see guys I knew had been running it for a year and they looked completely different from the previous year. Obviously there can be many factors here but I mean guys using no other real products and no steroids.
And Im starting to see the guys who I gave the first run of FD2 to at my gym and they are FN shredded now.
Epicatechin is great year round and for sure ecklonia is. Niacin is great for vascular health and quercetin has tons of benefits. The health benefits of these combined are pretty impressive even if they didnt help with fat loss and muscle growth.

josun

Awards
  • Established
baking soda? What are the benefits?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you have your creatine covered as well. Creatine mono is dirt cheap and provides many benefits for athletes and any regular gym goer. Also, you could go with a more ergogenic aid like PowerMax XT. With PowerMax XT, you'd get your full daily dose of creatine, ingredients such as taurine and glycerol to help with hydration and increasing your pump in the gym. Lastly, COP and Amento to aid in workout performance.