Stack Viron-Brawn Nutrition Formestane

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
from September to October, I would rate two months of this stack, Black Lion Search Viron + Brawn Nutrition formestane, recommended I come to set the dosage? WHEN and you are taking?

November-December Tr1umph + ARA (2 months)!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Viron plus Formestane would be a really nice stack.

I would take Viron 1 cap AM and 1 cap pre workout and Formestane at 50 to 100mg per day split into 2 applications or doses.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Viron plus Formestane would be a really nice stack.

I would take Viron 1 cap AM and 1 cap pre workout and Formestane at 50 to 100mg per day split into 2 applications or doses.
I can start to take both?
Or the first two weeks Viron?
And then formestane?

1. Week: Viron 1+1
2. Week: Viron 1+1
3. Week: Viron 1+1 + Formestane 25mg + 25mg
4. Week: Viron 1+1 + Formestane 25mg + 25mg
5. Week: Formestane 25mg + 25mg
6. Week: Formestane 25mg + 25mg
7. Week: Viron 1+1
8. Week: Viron 1+1
9. Week: Viron 1+1 + Formestane 50mg + 50mg
10. Week: Viron 1+1 + Formestane 50mg + 50mg
11. Week: Formestane 50mg + 50mg
12. Week: Formestane 50mg + 50mg

OK then? Do you like?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
brundel advised 5 on 2 off? with Viron? I do not remember...
My chart looks good to me!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can start to take both?
Or the first two weeks Viron?
And then formestane?

1. Week: Viron 1+1
2. Week: Viron 1+1
3. Week: Viron 1+1 + Formestane 25mg + 25mg
4. Week: Viron 1+1 + Formestane 25mg + 25mg
5. Week: Formestane 25mg + 25mg
6. Week: Formestane 25mg + 25mg
7. Week: Viron 1+1
8. Week: Viron 1+1
9. Week: Viron 1+1 + Formestane 50mg + 50mg
10. Week: Viron 1+1 + Formestane 50mg + 50mg
11. Week: Formestane 50mg + 50mg
12. Week: Formestane 50mg + 50mg

OK then? Do you like?
That layout looks pretty solid...!

brundel advised 5 on 2 off? with Viron? I do not remember...
My chart looks good to me!

Theres only 2 reasons for run it like that.

1. to make the bottle last longer.
2. to basically cycle it.

You could run it 5 on 2 off or if you have plenty run it @ 2 a day for the entire cycle.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Over the years, Formeron (formestane) + Viron was the couple that many have spoken well,
I wondered in what context was mostly used when shone well? in bulk periods, or during periods of cut? Does anyone have any feedback be written?

svida

Awards
  • Established
Viron + Formestane topical is my all time personal favorite guys and they work beautifully together. My sweet spot is 1 capsule of Viron, 3x daily, 5 days on, 2 days off. I apply 100mg of Formestane topical 2x daily, spread out about 12 hours apart. On top of the Formestane, I also apply Phlojel Ultra to maximize absorption, and I get lean, dry, and hard within a few days. Both of these keep libido pretty strong though if libido does drop or if there is too much joint dryness, reduce dosage of Formestane. I run this cycle for 8 weeks solid and feel fantastic. If you want an added kick, increase the Formestane topical dosage and you have a mild PH cycle. I use both equally for bulking or cutting. I've also been a huge fan of Exotherm as well and may attempt to stack that transdermal fat burner as well.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Viron + Formestane topical is my all time personal favorite guys and they work beautifully together. My sweet spot is 1 capsule of Viron, 3x daily, 5 days on, 2 days off. I apply 100mg of Formestane topical 2x daily, spread out about 12 hours apart. On top of the Formestane, I also apply Phlojel Ultra to maximize absorption, and I get lean, dry, and hard within a few days. Both of these keep libido pretty strong though if libido does drop or if there is too much joint dryness, reduce dosage of Formestane. I run this cycle for 8 weeks solid and feel fantastic. If you want an added kick, increase the Formestane topical dosage and you have a mild PH cycle. I use both equally for bulking or cutting. I've also been a huge fan of Exotherm as well and may attempt to stack that transdermal fat burner as well.
I tried formestane, and I loved it, the maximum dosage was 100mg per day, 50 + 50, and I have to say that it worked out great, muscle hardness and excellent libido.
No side effects.

Now I would try Viron + formestane, 8 weeks in bulk.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Formestane was great, even in a couple of days my face looked much tighter and my body dry.

Formeron was the backup for my first cycle, great product too bad it was banned.

Not familiari with brawn formestane but if the carrier and efficiency is the same I would glady use it, let us know how it goes once you're done or if someone used it already.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Formestane was great, even in a couple of days my face looked much tighter and my body dry.

Formeron was the backup for my first cycle, great product too bad it was banned.

Not familiari with brawn formestane but if the carrier and efficiency is the same I would glady use it, let us know how it goes once you're done or if someone used it already.
I ordered Viron + formestane (Brawn) :)
(Finally Viron, first time together)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

For what it is worth, Iron Legion has a topical AI called Virtus that looks to be as good as or even better than Form. We also make Inhibit-E(pills) and they're great honestly.

I do miss Form though, it was great to use on a cut and really helped with motivation when you saw how much it was helping lean you out.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was a huge lover of formeron and the feeling it provided even above the e2 control on TRT. On day 3 of Iron Legion Virtus and I am feeling very encouraged by this product. I keep my e2 under control via my protocol but when I heard comparisons to formestane I had to try it. The seat of the pants is reminiscent in the slight hyper/aggro feel. Lowering e2 from where I normally sit in the 20s would not cause this, but I never figured out why I would get this from formestane either.

In any case, I am liking it so far and may keep this around for semi occasional use.

Admittedly, I was a critic of this at first and didn't really believe the logs, but I am willing to stand corrected!

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was a huge lover of formeron and the feeling it provided even above the e2 control on TRT. On day 3 of Iron Legion Virtus and I am feeling very encouraged by this product. I keep my e2 under control via my protocol but when I heard comparisons to formestane I had to try it. The seat of the pants is reminiscent in the slight hyper/aggro feel. Lowering e2 from where I normally sit in the 20s would not cause this, but I never figured out why I would get this from formestane either.

In any case, I am liking it so far and may keep this around for semi occasional use.

Admittedly, I was a critic of this at first and didn't really believe the logs, but I am willing to stand corrected!
wanted to follow up to see how you're liking Virtus...now that you're another week in. :thumbsup:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really liking it, but one unusual side effect that I can only attribute to the Virtus at a full dropper is some minor acne (more like random zits) that I have never had before. Dropped back to a half dropper yesterday and will assess. But, loving the slight increase in alpha feel and already noticeable decrease in water carry. I run fairly lean year round at 6', 210ish, but not in the single digits and it's apparent a hardening appearance occurring.

I plan to run another bottle and see how things look over a longer term. Hopefully will run e2 labs on my next doc visit, but that isn't for 6 months, so may grab a couple.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm really liking it, but one unusual side effect that I can only attribute to the Virtus at a full dropper is some minor acne (more like random zits) that I have never had before. Dropped back to a half dropper yesterday and will assess. But, loving the slight increase in alpha feel and already noticeable decrease in water carry. I run fairly lean year round at 6', 210ish, but not in the single digits and it's apparent a hardening appearance occurring.

I plan to run another bottle and see how things look over a longer term. Hopefully will run e2 labs on my next doc visit, but that isn't for 6 months, so may grab a couple.
Hey bud, just following up to see how the rest of the bottle treated you.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty good overall, I'd say. Unfortunately I don't have any labs available because I don't go back to my doc for a few months, but by feel and slight water shedding, I'd call it good. I don't feel it was on the same level as formestane used to be, but definitely in the top 1-2 OTC.