Is Orange Triad ok to take if you have Gout?

Bears20

Awards
Hey guys new here and I have been taking Mega Men vitamin for years and want to get a better vitamin. I just turned the big 40 and I do have gout and was wondering if anybody that has gout has taken Orange Triad? I have heard good things about this vitamin. My gout attacks are rare and the last attack I had was back last August and before that was back in 2011. Thanks for any info.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't know anyone in that situation but if you're taking mega men multi I think you will be fine taking orange triad. Orange triad has a joint formula in it but I think you will be okay to take it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heres some info from the Arthritis Foundation.

Apparently Fish Oil is oK for people with gout. Because it the purines in the meat that effect gout
not the highly purified oils..

Fish Oil and Gout | Supplements and Gout

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Heres some info from the Arthritis Foundation.

Apparently Fish Oil is oK for people with gout. Because it the purines in the meat that effect gout
not the highly purified oils..

Fish Oil and Gout | Supplements and Gout
Our Orange Triad multi actually contains no fish oil; I believe you may be thinking of our Oximega Fishoil product.

OP, my official stance as a CL Rep is that you should share all the supps you want to take with your doctor (especially with a pre-existing condition like gout) and get their okay before use. Also follow the initial dose protocol on the bottle the first couple uses to make sure you have no allergic reactions.

That being said, my non-sanctioned advice is that if you normally tolerate multis well I speculate you will be just fine and love our product. I've been taking Orange Triad for several years and it's a great product at a great price. Also consider checking out our free sample thread in the Controlled Labs section of the forum!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad Hyde

Yes i was thinking of OxiMega. I take it everyday. But for some reason got confused on the names... :)

Bears20

Awards
The only thing that scares me a little is it says contains shellfish.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only thing that scares me a little is it says contains shellfish.
I believe most glucosamine/chondroiton joint-health products contain shellfish. Can you take those? I have a friend with gout but I'm not familiar with it other than too much alcohol and red meat would flare his up hard.