1,3 in USAPL competition

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, would you chance using Mesomorph in a USAPL sanctioned meet? Technically it's not an amphetamine as it is devoid of the additional carbon ring, but I've been reading that it'll show as a false positive. I guess it doesn't really matter. A positive is a positive

edit: Mod this may belong in training section

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, would you chance using Mesomorph in a USAPL sanctioned meet? Technically it's not an amphetamine as it is devoid of the additional carbon ring, but I've been reading that it'll show as a false positive. I guess it doesn't really matter. A positive is a positive

Its banned by WADA.

And yes, 1,3 can indeed cause a false positive. And a false positive may as well be a "positive" in their eyes. Not worth the risk imo. All the explaining in the world won't help you if you are tested and don't pass.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards

Just like previously stated, not worth it.

It's still a banned stimulant and could result in a suspension. Much like Jesse Nor got a suspension for taking Craze and getting popped for Phenylisobutylamine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with above. I wouldn't risk it. I'd go with another pwo if it were me in your situation.