Finished ABE/Alphamax XT stack, what next?

pjunior33

Awards
So I ran 50 days of ArA (2 bottles) and one bottle of epi from April - May , then jumped into an AbE/Alphamax XT stack right afterwards, and this was from Jun-Jul (just ending now). I loved the strength results and my body composition improved. I'm wondering if there is any suggestions for what I could run next. I could grab another bottle of AbE and Alphamax but wondering if i should give my body a break, or if there is any other product suggestions?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So I ran 50 days of ArA (2 bottles) and one bottle of epi from April - May , then jumped into an AbE/Alphamax XT stack right afterwards, and this was from Jun-Jul (just ending now). I loved the strength results and my body composition improved. I'm wondering if there is any suggestions for what I could run next. I could grab another bottle of AbE and Alphamax but wondering if i should give my body a break, or if there is any other product suggestions?
if you only ran the ABE/Alphamax XT for 4 weeks then doing another 4 to get the total of 8weeks would be a great thing to do! Otherwise I would check a few things:
PA from Soy lecithin granules / other products
If cutting then products like: Oxymax Xt or Ignite would be the best(stimmed) options IMO

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with what quads said. ABE and Alphamax XT are both even better ran 8 weeks.

You are hitting the sweet spot now. Nutri-verse has 20% off on Alphamax XT.

pjunior33

Awards
Is it OK to go from 2 months of ARA to 2 months of ABE/Alphamax though? Any concerns?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
What are your goals? bulking/cutting/recomp?

pjunior33

Awards
Right now i'm 6'2 and hovering at 200. I want to continue to increase strength and add some lean muscle. But my abs came out during the alphamax xt run and i'm happy about that. I want to add lean muscle i guess, but who doesn't.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Right now i'm 6'2 and hovering at 200. I want to continue to increase strength and add some lean muscle. But my abs came out during the alphamax xt run and i'm happy about that. I want to add lean muscle i guess, but who doesn't.
Gotcha, i think you would enjoy some tr1umph with the abe/alphamax-xt. The cell volumizers in the tr1umph with the Pa will give you a nice "pop" since you are already pretty lean.

We have free shipping with your first order through am with the code amship!

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/olympus-labs-tr1umph-orange-creamscicle-30-srv/

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Is it OK to go from 2 months of ARA to 2 months of ABE/Alphamax though? Any concerns?
No issues at all! ArA and ABE / Alphamax XT are entirely different products. Its suggested to take a break from Alphamax XT after an 8 week cycle due to the ingredients that effect natural testosterone, cortisol, and estrogen levels. ArA is an Omega-6 fatty acid, so there aren't any complications with running an 8 week Alphamax XT cycle following an 8 week ArA cycle. If you're seeing good results with 4 weeks, I would highly suggest stretching into the 8 week cycle - you won't be disappointed

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotcha, i think you would enjoy some tr1umph with the abe/alphamax-xt. The cell volumizers in the tr1umph with the Pa will give you a nice "pop" since you are already pretty lean.

We have free shipping with your first order through am with the code amship!

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/olympus-labs-tr1umph-orange-creamscicle-30-srv/
Great suggestion here. Tr1umph has a nice dose of Phosphatidic Acid which will help with strength and make your muscles look more "full" around-the-clock. And then you have the full spectrum of proven ergogenic aids. If these staples aren't part of your supplement regimen, you'll definitely notice a nice boost in performance by adding them in.
triumph_orange-435x652.png

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can try epicatechin and laxogenin. CEL EPI-plex (epi) and Olympus labs derma5trengh (laxo) would benefit your goals.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Two bottles back to back of anafuse and some triumph by OL would be a good run.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You sure can. No overlap there.

Adding in PA is a cheap enough addition as well. How are you on the 'staple' front?

Betaine
Creatine
Etc.?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would for sure give FOLLIDRONE 2.0 a try.
Epicatechin with a great absorption package plus
Ecklonia cava which is in my opinion a stronger anabolic, myostatin inhibitor and fat burner than epicatechin
Flos carth- myo inhibitor
Quercetin/niacin co crystals- a much improved version of these ingredients.

Such an amazing combo of ingredients. Doesnt even compare to epicatechin by itself.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a.html