Need a stim free preworkout..help !

Selecta

Awards
Ok I have been using preworkouts (generally potent ones!) for well over a year with no break. I know this is silly, the last 5 months or so it has been 4 times a week but during my cut for last 8 weeks been taking an amp based fat burner for rest day cardio too.

I used to also drink a lot of coffee throughout the day also but now only drink decaffeinated so the only caffeine I have is in my supplements. I have also started taking theanine with the pre to minimise the caffeine sides.

The problem is i have started to suffer from anxiety and worry about stupid things and a general feeling of uneasiness. This isn't all the time or everyday but it is happening and i can only imagine its the stimulant abuse so i know i need a break!

My problem is i train at 5.30 am and i have grown dependant on the kick up the backside a preworkout gives so am looking for a non stim option that would help get me in the zone. I know plenty will say just man up and you don't need one etc etc but i am just asking what products people have tried that are gtg. Is there any preworkouts that are non stim that give good focus also without the caffeine etc.

One i have read about is Metabolic PSP:

P.S.P Pre-Workout Proprietary Matrix

Beta alanine, glycerol (75%), glycoload, creatine glycol phosphate, tri-pep, agmatine sulfate, citrulline malate, arginine silicate, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, choline bitaraye, l-norvaline, picamilon, 3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione, norcoclaurine, calcium glycerol gluconate, magnesium glycerol gluconate, potassium glycerol gluconate, sodium glycerol gluconate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hci), vitamin b3 (niacin), vitamin b12 (cyanocobalamine

Anyone tried?!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Max Reps, Transparent Labs Stim Free, Vasky by MTS.

Selecta

Awards
Looks pretty good and I see some focus bits in it, have you tried it personally?

knock

knock

Awards
Yes, helped me training when i suffered anxiety back in the day, it reduces stress and relaxed me but same time gave me focus.

Selecta

Awards
Yes, helped me training when i suffered anxiety back in the day, it reduces stress and relaxed me but same time gave me focus.
Do you think the anxiety was made worse by stims? DO you use them now ?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried Metabolic PSP. My favorite non-stim preworkouts are Conqu3r Unleased stim free and Powermax XT. Powermax XT delivers a full serving of creatine, along with an electrolyte blend, amentoflavone, and glycerol for a good pump. Its great to use as a preworkout or a daily ergogenic product to get in your daily staples.

Powermax XT can also be picked up for 20% off right now at Nutriverse, now through August 1.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Love maxreps. Also check out mst RagNOroc. I got great results early morning with the stim free version.

Oh, and Focus Xt caffeine free is pretty good too.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I heard many people have used Hemavo2 as a non stim. Also Mesomorph V2 is non stim as well. Ive only used Hemavo2 as a pump product and its worked great/

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second Powermax XT. It covers your daily ergogenics like John mentioned above. It will help with Strength, Recovery, Endurance, and Hydration. It also has a Pump mix to it as well.

JP10

JP10

Awards
Big fan of Max Reps, also just buying individual ingredients is a pretty cost efficient way to go as well.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Max reps got my vote...that and some nootropics for a nice stim free pre

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Focus XT caffeine free. All the focus and rive of a normal pre, without the stims!

Personally, I also like bulk beta alanine (SNS has it on the cheap cheap) becuase the "tingles" make me "feel" like im getting stims... sneaky sneaky haha

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Have a small scoop of whey before training, sip on some bcaas, or even straight leucine during workout. That's all you need for early am workouts.

Don't buy propriety brand bullsh1t, buy bulk no label - it's at least half price and a squirt of lemon juice is all you need.

Personally I like to mega dose caffeine as well, but I can understand the situation here.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I don't believe in a lot of these new "stim free preworkouts" because they are just Nitric Oxide products with the word preworkout on them. They don't do anything to enhance performance. A true stim free pre and post workout product is NOS ETHER.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out conquer unleashed as a non stim option. Should still help with focus and cognitive awareness. And give a killer pump

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have a small scoop of whey before training, sip on some bcaas, or even straight leucine during workout. That's all you need for early am workouts.

Don't buy propriety brand bullsh1t, buy bulk no label - it's at least half price and a squirt of lemon juice is all you need.

Personally I like to mega dose caffeine as well, but I can understand the situation here.
This is bad advice lol. There are a number of products that actually provide acute performance benefits and considering he is stim dependent whey and bcaa are not going to provide him with any mental clarity lol

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I think it might be easier just to treat the anxiety with maybe something like ksm 66 ashwaganda, or maybe inositol. Just because you found one you like. Or just cut back a little on you fatburners. I think it's hard to find stimulants you like.

Selecta

Awards
I
I think it might be easier just to treat the anxiety with maybe something like ksm 66 ashwaganda, or maybe inositol. Just because you found one you like. Or just cut back a little on you fatburners. I think it's hard to find stimulants you like.
Any recommendations on products ?

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I make my own fatburners. It's cheaper also but a pain. You can duplicate one you like and play with the doses and remove or add ingredients you don't like. The ksm 66 is ashwaganda, I'm not sure if it lowered my cortisol to much. I think I might start taking it again. It is a good product though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Max Reps by USP Labs
Conqu3r Non-Stim by OL
White Pipes by CL
Cannibal Permaswole by Chaos and Pain

All good options you can also consider adding or stacking ergonine by PES to fill the gaps with betaine , HICA , creatine , synerglut, hydro max and LCLT to help with recovery and performance

Would be a legit 1-2 combo

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hemavo2 has a really solid profile, I personally can't wait to use it.....but it depends on what your looking for, something as simple as a nootropic will give you focus, but hemavo2 will give killer pumps and a mental edge

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
hemavo2 has a really solid profile, I personally can't wait to use it.....but it depends on what your looking for, something as simple as a nootropic will give you focus, but hemavo2 will give killer pumps and a mental edge
Great recommendation.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any suggested nootropics ?
focus xt (caff free) has some mild ones, and you could pair that with Noopept xt or even jsut go with bulk huperzine-a instead of the FXT (as it contains hup-a)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Top stim free focus-centered pre workouts are:

iForce Hemavo2 Max
Transparent Labs Stim-Free
Focus XT

compan

compan

Awards
Hemavo2's focus is very very good. Of course the pump in it is great as well with the 1g KNO3 and 3g Hydromask.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Check out conquer unleashed as a non stim option. Should still help with focus and cognitive awareness. And give a killer pump
another vote for
conquer unleashed best pre I've ever had, flavoring has been improved to

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard to beat PowerMax XT. Training first thing in the morning, it can be difficut for some to achieve a good pump. PowerMax XT gives you 1 gram of glycerol to help with pumps and muscle fullness and also includes some electrolytes. I know when I train first thing, I sometimes cramp up, even when drinking a bunch of water before. PowerMax XT helps with that. COP, Amento and TMG all help with endurance and performance. L-Alanyl L-Glutamine helps with recovery and you get a full dose of creatine.

Although some may think of PowerMax XT as a creatine product, it is way more than that as some others have pointed out. I took a five week stim break and only use stims a few times a week now. My current pre workout stack is the following:

1 scoop PowerMax XT
100-200 mcg Huperzine A
1-2 grams of Tyrosine
1-2 grams of Alcar
300-600 mg of GPC

This is a complete non stim stack and I feel great in the gym. This is training fasted, first thing in the morning as well.

Selecta

Awards
OK so I think I have narrowed it down to Conquer Unleashed stim free or perhaps SNS Focus XT Stim Free and a few additions. If I went SNS FXT route what would you guys add for a more complete preworkout experience?

josun

Awards
  • Established
OK so I think I have narrowed it down to Conquer Unleashed stim free or perhaps SNS Focus XT Stim Free and a few additions. If I went SNS FXT route what would you guys add for a more complete preworkout experience?
i would add sns Creatinol-O-Phosphate and Agmatine

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Focus + MaxReps is pretty phenomenal

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
instead of buying COP, Agmatine, or ALCAR.... Conqu3r Unleashed Stim Free has all of this included in the formula.
Less trouble on your end to buying bulk ingredients GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
instead of buying COP, Agmatine, or ALCAR.... Conqu3r Unleashed Stim Free has all of this included in the formula.
Less trouble on your end to buying bulk ingredients GNO
Conqu3r SF gives you the performance benefit and pump while giving you some focus/mind boost from the adaptogen blend - a combination you typically won't find in other stim-free formulas

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine with either.

Stim Free Focus XT is a great stim free workout whose benefits extend past the gym and into your work day.

Conqu3r stim free is a good stim free workout.

If you want the cheapest route, stim free focus XT + bulk Agmatine & COP is another good solution. Don't need additional ALCAR as it has a good dose in the formula already.

Either way, enjoy and keep up the work

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
SNS Citrulline Malate
SNS Agmatine

That would be it.

No need for additional ALCAR.

Plus, Focus XT gets even better with time, extending not just to your workouts, but for beyond as well. Be on the lookout for a complete breakdown coming soon!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agmatine and nitrates are the best for pumps for me personally.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One of the best I have used is nocturnis from mind and muscle. Have enough to give you a pump without the stims