Quick question reguarding test booster epicat and laxogenin

Mac24

Awards
Hey everyone,

I'm brand new here, and fairly new to the supplement world, so I have a question for you guys,

Is it a good idea/ safe idea to take epicat, laxogenin, and test booster at the same time? I was given the suggestion buy a guy I used to train with and have since ordered them, I've looked online and from what I can tell it should be okay I think? I ordered all three from anabolic iron.com.

Questions
- is it beneficial to take all three at the same time? And even more, does it matter what time of day I take them?

-how long should the cycle be? I've read 4-12 weeks? Any recommendations?

-I also take creatine, fish oil pills and a vitamin, is there anything I should add or take out?

ANY help at all here is much appricated, because like I said I'm newer to all this stuff...

Thank you!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran any of them solo before? I like to try products solo at first, so I know what's working.

What test booster did you get? Alphamax XT is a great option in that category.

Mac24

Awards
I haven't taken them
Separate , I'm looking to cut fat (30 pounds) and gain muscle, taking all three together would help with both of that right? But as far as test booster I got the anabolic iron test booster, the reviews were pretty good on it and that's what was originally recommended by a friend who liked the results

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's going to take a lot of hard work and nutrition to drop 30lbs and gain muscle. Supplements can help, but it is going to take some time.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long my have you been working out? If you've got 30lbs to drop you should be able to make some good headway before any supps

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran any of them solo before? I like to try products solo at first, so I know what's working.

What test booster did you get? Alphamax XT is a great option in that category.
This I will typically run things solo first before I start running them together. After you run each of them solo i'd recommend checking out anafuse which is epicatechin and laxogenin combined. Also alphamax xt or viron would be a good otc test booster.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm reading that TD Laxo and TD Epi are the way to go when it comes to natty anabolics. I ran Anafuse without any real results but with a prop blend you don't really know what you're getting per substance so I'm going to try/run separate logs on both orals and TDs and keep dosing as high as clincially recommended for each.

Current supps I have are:
Chaos & Pain's Legendary (oral epicat/laxo blend) ran at 4 caps per day (2 bottles for 30 day run)

A straight TD Laxo run with BPS Androcrine for a month

TD Ep1c by OL (epicat) + Androcrine by BPS (TD laxo) for a month

Oral Epicat run with Sparta Nutrition's Epicurus. I'm hoping I can get some better numbers as I will try to run bod pod monthly with each cycle.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Chaos & Pain's Legendary (oral epicat/laxo blend) ran at 4 caps per day (2 bottles for 30 day run)
What did you think about Legendary? Im literally sitting on 5 bottles, lol (got a great sale). Probably going to begin it in a couple weeks.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
What did you think about Legendary? Im literally sitting on 5 bottles, lol (got a great sale). Probably going to begin it in a couple weeks.
i'm sitting on mine too Joe lol but I'm hopeful. Going to run on or around PCT in winter 2 full bottles in 4 weeks. So expecting good results at long as their absorption enhancer is on point.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
i'm sitting on mine too Joe lol but I'm hopeful. Going to run on or around PCT in winter 2 full bottles in 4 weeks. So expecting good results at long as their absorption enhancer is on point.
I actually began taking 2 pills the day after my post. I am going to begin 4 pills today... Lax at 100 is not much, but 600 of epicat seems nice! Figure it will help me keep my LGD gains.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Keep me posted on how you like Legendary Brotato Chip!

dynamo

Banned
Awards
Laxogenin does virtually nada so I would recommend just skipping over that one. Epicat ( (-)epicatechin ) should have antioxidant properties, NO benefits, possibly anabolic effects but I personally don't think those effects are large enough to see tangible additional gains from.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Keep me posted on how you like Legendary Brotato Chip!
Legendary update...

I am 13-days in after cutting from around 192 to 187, and haven't lost an ounce of my strength. I think I literally lost 5lbs of fat. This is only a guess, but I went from around 15%bf to 12-13%. During that last run I lost my abs almost entirely.... glad to see they have showed up again, lol. Oh yea, I am also stacking it with Alphamine. So far it seems like Legendary is helping maintain my strength, which is the main thing I wanted.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Awesome update Joe! Looking forward to running Legendary double dosed in PCT now.