Done with 1st Natty Stack

kev4330

Awards
I ran Abe(New) + Erase(Old) for 8 weeks. (sale on amazon at the time)

Results were great.

Somehow I ****ed up though on Erase(dosed with 2 pills then 3 near ending of the complete cycle(8week)).
Thus, I have some extra Erase pills.

I took my 4 week off period and now I'm looking for another stack to run 8 weeks(please don't rape my wallet).

Was thinking Inhibit E + X-Gels SNS?

Heard good stuff from Triazole and Activate Xtreme?

I'm planning to continue my hard lean bulk. How should I finish the extra erase pills? Also any other recommendations/comments? Thanks.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The inhibit-e and X-gels would be a good stack. I would also suggest Alphamax XT and X-Gels as a stack, it's been getting a lot of great feedback on the forums.

Alphamax XT is a solid natural test booster and AI that can help increase natural t levels and limit cortisol and estrogen levels. It contains Ashwagandha also, which is very beneficial for recovery if you're training hard on a bulk.

To finish the erase, you could add in one cap per day toward the end of a 4 or 8 week Alphamax XT and X-Gels run. Alphamax XT already contains forskolin, which is what is used in Shift, but an extra boost of forskolin would be beneficial IMO. Especially toward the end of a cycle.

No comment for me on Activate Xtreme, was never a huge fan of Triazole though

kev4330

Awards
The inhibit-e and X-gels would be a good stack. I would also suggest Alphamax XT and X-Gels as a stack, it's been getting a lot of great feedback on the forums.

Alphamax XT is a solid natural test booster and AI that can help increase natural t levels and limit cortisol and estrogen levels. It contains Ashwagandha also, which is very beneficial for recovery if you're training hard on a bulk.

To finish the erase, you could add in one cap per day toward the end of a 4 or 8 week Alphamax XT and X-Gels run. Alphamax XT already contains forskolin, which is what is used in Shift, but an extra boost of forskolin would be beneficial IMO. Especially toward the end of a cycle.

No comment for me on Activate Xtreme, was never a huge fan of Triazole though
Thanks. I also heard everyone is going crazy over test-rx on the logs. Was thinking this + inhibit-e would be a pretty good stack as well.

If so, then for me it comes down to Test-rx + Inhibit e vs Test-rx + X Gels. If anything i can buy forskolin bottle for the 2nd part of the 8 week cycle.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using androcrine right now to see how I respond on the minimum dosage (4 pumps/day) then for my next stack I'm going to take ABE + androcrine + x-gels. Should be killer.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to vouch for AlphaMax XT with X-Gels. It is my favorite stack, I have ran it twice. At a small surplus in cals, I saw a pretty decent jump in strength, body composition positively improved and I was leaner even though I gained some scale weight. The combination of the AI, DHAA, in AlphaMax XT and the pump from the X-Gels is amazing. It provides awesome vasculairty around workouts and great vasculairty all day. Plus, Ashwagandha makes me feel like I don't have a care in the world. It is great at reducing stress in me. A full dose is in AlphaMax XT

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Activate xtreme and triazole still around? That's a blast from the past.

Great advice given already in here though.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran Abe(New) + Erase(Old) for 8 weeks. (sale on amazon at the time)

Results were great.

Somehow I ****ed up though on Erase(dosed with 2 pills then 3 near ending of the complete cycle(8week)).
Thus, I have some extra Erase pills.

I took my 4 week off period and now I'm looking for another stack to run 8 weeks(please don't rape my wallet).

Was thinking Inhibit E + X-Gels SNS?

Heard good stuff from Triazole and Activate Xtreme?

I'm planning to continue my hard lean bulk. How should I finish the extra erase pills? Also any other recommendations/comments? Thanks.
Glad you liked the run of ABE/Erase. X-gels have definitely had great reviews especially teamed with ABE might be a good run for the future for you. Ive had good success with inhibit E as well. Triazole and Activate extreme was actually my first natty combo I saw alright results but I'm not sure it is the same ingredients as when i ran it many years ago.

I would suggest adding ergonine if you can. The ergonine/xgel combo make for some pretty intense sessions.

As far as the extra erase pills I would by another bottle and run them in the future with the extra pills you have on hand to stretch a 4 week cycle.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I also heard everyone is going crazy over test-rx on the logs. Was thinking this + inhibit-e would be a pretty good stack as well.

If so, then for me it comes down to Test-rx + Inhibit e vs Test-rx + X Gels. If anything i can buy forskolin bottle for the 2nd part of the 8 week cycle.
You're welcome brother. Sounds like a solid plan. I know you're looking to save your wallet, so be sure to check out the sale over at nutriverse - you can pick up Alphamax XT for 20% off through August 1

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't go wrong with either X gels+Inhibit E or X gels+Alphamax XT. I would be weary of new products that are being hyped in logs...more often than not, that hype mysteriously dies after the free logs die down...

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't go wrong with either X gels+Inhibit E or X gels+Alphamax XT. I would be weary of new products that are being hyped in logs...more often than not, that hype mysteriously dies after the free logs die down...
when I've finished my bottle of king I think next month I'm going to give the x-gels/alpha stack a run.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS X-GELS stacks great with other muscle building natty products.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
when I've finished my bottle of king I think next month I'm going to give the x-gels/alpha stack a run.
You'll definitely enjoy the stack, there has been so much consistent good feedback. Make sure you heck out the sale over at Nutriverse too. You can grab Alphamax XT for 20% off now through August 1

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Solid stack.

Personally, I've loved Triazole every time I've used it.

X-Gels plus Alphamax is a fan favorite on these boards, you can also go with X-Gels + Inhibit-E or Reduce XT.

Lots of feedback on all the combinations but if you like that one then I'd say go for it, great products

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
All this was before the release of Diesel Test Procycle V3 last week. Only thing you need to stack with DTP V3 is the gym, food and protein.

You also can run this Double or Nothing stack from the GET DIESEL direct sell site, or just use the chart for 40 days of DTP V3.
Procycle Double or Nothing Stack Diesel Test V3

I'll put money on it nothing out can mess with DTP V3. Nothing out could mess with DTP V2, but this V3 is on another level.

GET DIESEL NUTRITION

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid stack.

Personally, I've loved Triazole every time I've used it.

X-Gels plus Alphamax is a fan favorite on these boards, you can also go with X-Gels + Inhibit-E or Reduce XT.

Lots of feedback on all the combinations but if you like that one then I'd say go for it, great products
I do remember being a fan of triazole and can also say inhibit E and reduce XT have been positive in my experiences. Still yet to run X-gels and right now would be a perfect time as I've been off blast and cruise for 3 months. :)

May finally give that natty xgel Anabeta elite a run.