Anogenin and Epicat from BSL...Worth it or better out there?

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
Sticking to a natty muscle plan and wanting a laxogenin and Epicat stack to boost gains. Using Allmax TribX90 test booster right now and eating like a fing horse. Looking to step up a level with stepping into pro's or designers. Thanks a bunch on user suggestions

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Underdosed and not effective. For natty cycle, I would suggest - Ara,Bmp,Myosynergy elite,test1fy,Tr1umph.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anogenin was a Bust for me, Epicat was okay.. What kind of Gainz are you looking for?

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I do not at all think Laxo is worth using the Epicat however would be of benefit at the cost tho not sure. I think you would be better off using Soy Lecithin granules which are insanely cheap and provide a lot of PA maybe add in ARA.

And I am a big fan of Blackstone Lab's but with regards to Laxo I myself am never going to buy that ( from anyone it is laughable ). The epicat I would, but IMO the cost needs to come down further I have seen it on like b1g1 and b2g1 etc which wouldn't be too bad and might be worth picking up and trying it is legit as far as that goes.

Underdosed and not effective. For natty cycle, I would suggest - Ara,Bmp,Myosynergy elite,test1fy,Tr1umph.

Underdosed? I don't think so.. lol Laxo is bull**** and on paper is not going to meet real world expectations placebo strong on laxo and for the epicat it is not underdosed.

J

jathan_howe

Awards
I hope you understand epicatechin and laxogenin are not prohormones or designer steroids.
Tribulus is garbage for testosterone boosting.
There's a million better companies than Black Stone Labs.
If you want epicatechin and laxogenin, look at Anafuse. It gets good reviews around here and has both ingredients in one product

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
Leaning out as well as adding a few solid lbs. Putting 12 week "natural" lean mass plan together. Have few xtra $$$ to maximize supplementation regiment with a good test booster stack. So fing many out there making it hard to choose the legit sources versus loosely dosed products.

Thank z bunch

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I hope you understand epicatechin and laxogenin are not prohormones or designer steroids.
Tribulus is garbage for testosterone boosting.
There's a million better companies than Black Stone Labs.
If you want epicatechin and laxogenin, look at Anafuse. It gets good reviews around here and has both ingredients in one product
Based on what? competitors comments? lol gtfo that is a lie

You are getting what you pay for with blackstone lab's, like everyone else who makes these kind of comments you have 0 proof they are anything but a legit company. It's simply not "Bro Approved" ( on here and only here ) so it gets bashed yet they are a very very successful company that has quickly grown much faster and larger than the bro brands so jumping on the hater wagon.

Leaning out as well as adding a few solid lbs. Putting 12 week "natural" lean mass plan together. Have few xtra $$$ to maximize supplementation regiment with a good test booster stack. So fing many out there making it hard to choose the legit sources versus loosely dosed products.

Thank z bunch
I used Soy Lecithin on a recomp to very good effect using a reverse diet nutritionally you can buy that very cheaply taking in a lot of PA which will provide results.

Most test boosters are only going to help with libido maybe some sleep its not going to pan out for gym gainz

Glycolog might be worth a look if your taking in a lot of carbs also their Growth is solid for sleep. As is anesthetized which is strong as fk but that contains a fairly large dose of phenibut on the anesthetized so should only be used couple times a week.

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
I certainly understand the differences across the board as far as prohormones and designers are concerned. Exact reason why I want to run natty as much as possible. I always look to get info from actual users

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I certainly understand the differences across the board as far as prohormones and designers are concerned. Exact reason why I want to run natty as much as possible. I always look to get info from actual users
The epicat would be fine and if you can get a deal on it go for it the laxo IMO is just not going to do anything at all certainly not at any cost to me so I just do not feel its ever worth it I don't care who is selling it or marketing it.

Growth and the ( Soy Lecithin ) for PA or even the Glycolog would all be solid

Another natural option that I had previously mentioned ARA would be a great option as well both SNS and Molecular Nutrition have ARA at decent prices and you could add that in with the ( Soy Lecithin ) PA.

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
Greatly appreciate the info ladies and gents.
We all work toooo fing hard to donate our money to bull**** products. Fan of BSL and others. All products are not created equal. Exact reason why I love spending my time on here with like minded beasts. Will be giving a few options a look at without the laxogenin from the looks of it. $$$$ better spent on something else

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I do not at all think Laxo is worth using the Epicat however would be of benefit at the cost tho not sure. I think you would be better off using Soy Lecithin granules which are insanely cheap and provide a lot of PA maybe add in ARA.

And I am a big fan of Blackstone Lab's but with regards to Laxo I myself am never going to buy that ( from anyone it is laughable ). The epicat I would, but IMO the cost needs to come down further I have seen it on like b1g1 and b2g1 etc which wouldn't be too bad and might be worth picking up and trying it is legit as far as that goes.

Underdosed? I don't think so.. lol Laxo is bull**** and on paper is not going to meet real world expectations placebo strong on laxo and for the epicat it is not underdosed.
A fan of BSL on AM ? Wow lol

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
A fan of BSL on AM ? Wow lol
Been buying/using blackstone labs products for several years now many quality products but as far as AM goes I am not alone

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/281993-mesomorph-finally-getting.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/283060-mesomorph-vs-dust.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/282701-blackstone-labs-dust.html

;)

Now I still need to try the Tutti Fruiti meso... but I can confirm rocket pop is amazeballs and Dust Extreme is also legit :eek: but I have only had the Pineapple Mango Dust Extreme! but damn both of them pre's epic as fk!

You out the loop dawg. Rob is a good dude though.
Thx breh <3

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I put on 10lb in 2-month over the winter when using anafuse... its got epicat/lax. I am sitting on 5-bottles (got a good sale) of Legendary from Chaos and Pain, its open label. You could also look into ABE, or ARA. I cant take ARA myself bc of doms.

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
Exact reason why I asked. Alot of good user reviews everywhere here and there. Just because we are fans of a certain company doesn t mean we won't change if better **** comes available. **** the broscience! I look for actual users. Thank you all for insight.

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
I put on 10lb in 2-month over the winter when using anafuse... its got epicat/lax. I am sitting on 5-bottles (got a good sale) of Legendary from Chaos and Pain, its open label. You could also look into ABE, or ARA. I cant take ARA myself bc of doms.
This is the exact reason why I ask around. Thanks

Frazier_Fit

Frazier_Fit

Awards
That fing dust extreme is on another level. Amazing stuff. Sour Gummy Bear is diesel.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Rob1882, I am Logging BPS Androcrine, and it's Crazy good for Endurance,Strength,Joints, and Recovery..

Once upon a time I felt the same way as you do about Laxogenin, But now I am a believer!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thank z bunch
Based on what it seems like you're looking for, and without trying to break the bank, I'd mix a good t-booster with a good epi product.

In those categories, Test1fy and Ep1c Unleashed are going to be hard to beat. The profiles are top-notch and the user feedback has been stellar.
Test1fy
test1fy.png

Ep1c Unleashed
epic1_ingredients1.png

This combo would be nearly perfect for your 12-week recomp, giving you enhanced strength, endurance, mental clarity, energy, libido, etc.

I am curious though, do you have your staples covered? Like Rob said, I'd look at a PA supp first and foremost if you haven't tried one yet. PA has been amazing for me. Tr1umph is a forum favorite that covers a wide range of ergogenic staples including PA, Betaine, LCLT, AGPC, and a ton more.

J

jathan_howe

Awards
Based on what? competitors comments? lol gtfo that is a lie

You are getting what you pay for with blackstone lab's, like everyone else who makes these kind of comments you have 0 proof they are anything but a legit company. It's simply not "Bro Approved" ( on here and only here ) so it gets bashed yet they are a very very successful company that has quickly grown much faster and larger than the bro brands so jumping on the hater wagon.

I used Soy Lecithin on a recomp to very good effect using a reverse diet nutritionally you can buy that very cheaply taking in a lot of PA which will provide results.

Most test boosters are only going to help with libido maybe some sleep its not going to pan out for gym gainz

Glycolog might be worth a look if your taking in a lot of carbs also their Growth is solid for sleep. As is anesthetized which is strong as fk but that contains a fairly large dose of phenibut on the anesthetized so should only be used couple times a week.
Calm down. I didn't say your stuff isn't legit. Price wise, Anafuse blows away your Epicat and Laxo tho. I like the looks of BSL's Anesthetized and Angel Dust