Laxo or epict?

N

Nathan1722

Awards
What do you guys prefer for a pct or even overall laxogenin or epictachein? Sorry if that's mispelt I was thinking of using one of the dermal versions from olympus

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking of using one of the dermal versions from olympus
Good thinking.

What are you goals for the product? Keep strength up? Keep endurance up? Etc? That will help narrow down which one to use. Of course, if you're hardcore like GNO you can do both and dom1nate your PCT.:147:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't go wrong with either of the OL TD natty products and you will be satisfied with whatever you choose.

I would give a slight edge to Epi but you can't go wrong with either. Like GNO said-both would be ideal. You could do Dermastrength and epic caps (if funds permit of course).

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Laxogenin such as OL Derma5rength is a great recommendation. However, for epicatechin, look into a formula that is a no prop blend so you know how many mgs of epicatechin you are actually getting. That product would be CEL EPI-PLEX.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It really depends on your style of training. Simply put:

Higher Frequency/Athlete = Laxogenin (recovery/adaptogenic benefits)
Higher Density/Volume = Epicatechin (strength endurance, cardiovascular endurance benefits)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could just go with anafuse and get the best of both worlds:) If you want one or the other i would go with epicatechin.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could just go with anafuse and get the best of both worlds:) If you want one or the other i would go with epicatechin.
I have tried anafuse in the past...the only thing that bothers me is the fact that epi and lax are not represented with any numbers. You don't what you are getting and assume it is enough.

knock

knock

Awards
Laxo. I will start epg laxozome max as standalone and stack some t-boost to it. Daily dose 200mg. Epg has liposomal technology so get some laxo with that lipo thing so you get full benefit for it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm def on the epicat side. Better pumps, fullness, and nutrient partitioning. Much more like a very very very mild cycle. Laxo didn't do much for me.

cel epi-plex or the new Sparta nutrition Epicurus both are very cost effective and each has a unique absorption enhancer.

D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Have been on OL's Dermastrength UL for a month now. Not noticing anything special yet.
Did the old Ep1c oral when it came out and it gave me a boost in endrurance. Nothing major, but noticeble.

N

Nathan1722

Awards
I did want to use it for a pct I may use the Dermastr3ngth and ep1c caps

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Z

Zariph

Awards
have yet to find a laxo supp that actually do anything for me...epi on the other hand is a great product..been using a lot epic unleashed lately

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Anybody have any joint or tendon issues on Ep1c?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run TD Laxo (Androcrine)by BPS for PCT next cycle, I also have TD Ep1c by OL to run simultaneously, I figure cover all bases naturally while you recover.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run TD Laxo (Androcrine)by BPS for PCT next cycle, I also have TD Ep1c by OL to run simultaneously, I figure cover all bases naturally while you recover.
Did I hear your logging that run?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'll pretty much be on a straigh logging run (now-March) in hopes to compete in the Arnold in spring.

I'll start Epicurus (oral Epicat) by Sparta as soon as USPS figures out their US map lol so hopefully that'll be this week sometime. I'll be deficiting cals and hoping to get to around 10% bf by September.

The leaner I am by end of August I may transition diet to maintenance and run SNS X-Gels and OL Triumph (may toss in BPS Androcrine) leading up to bulk

Second week of September starts a 6-8 week bulk push of Sparta Cerberus and 50mg TD Trest/25 oral Trest PW (both Trest products OL), yates84 got me the hookup on some of his old stash.

November will see PCT, which I think I'll run Chaos&Pains Legendary at high doses with Spartan Trojan and BPS Sustain Alpha and of course SERM.

Finally, run TD Ep1c by OL and Strength Unleashed oral for a month then BPS Androcrine and pretty much clean out my remaining Natty Anabolic stash all the way up to the show.

So yeah I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious :p

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
androcrine is a laxo product and I've logged it twice with very good results.....I have tried epi once and wasn't all that impressed

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Use Both try anafuse 2 bottles back to back, I'm almost done with my 2nd bottle stacked with cardarine. It's helped me out alot with endurance and looking full after my cycle. But I cant wait to start another cycle.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I took Anafuse and didn't really get anything out of it so now I'm sticking mostly to transdermals or dosing orals at high levels.