Test1fy OL

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best test booster on the market. You may experience an increase in hunger, so best saved for a recomp or bulk. It's open label and fully dosed.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
About to come off TRT for fertility reasons, I have clomid, slightly expired not sure how long its still good. And soon will have HCG and Nova. Was looking for a OTC test booster to go with it for mainly mood, energy and libido reasons.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Best t-booster I have ever taken. Very noticeable libido enhancement and maintaining scale weight while losing bodyfat

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About to come off TRT for fertility reasons, I have clomid, slightly expired not sure how long its still good. And soon will have HCG and Nova. Was looking for a OTC test booster to go with it for mainly mood, energy and libido reasons.
Mood, Energy, and Libido ought to be the tag line for this product. I used it deep into a cut and it ramped my libido and mental clarity back up. I was happy and energetic just as if I wasnt starving myself lol. Best t booster I've ever taken, and this was before joining the team.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Also known as Ashwagandha, this ingredient is an adaptogen which means it helps you deal with anxiety. Additionally, it has been shown to improve semen quality by increasing serum levels of Testosterone and Luteinizing Hormone (LH), while reducing levels of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)

Wouldn't reducing FSH hurt semen quality? Or is this stating won't have to release as much FSH to produce healthy sperm?

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Really been wanting to try this and compare to testruction

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really been wanting to try this and compare to testruction
I'm looking at Test1fy. I am curious how your run with Testruction went. I may need to revisit it, but I stopped after two weeks. I'm currently on Alphamax XT.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I'm looking at Test1fy. I am curious how your run with Testruction went. I may need to revisit it, but I stopped after two weeks. I'm currently on Alphamax XT.
Testruction was easily the best libido boost I've had ever. I also had really positive mood and aggression in the gym though out the run. I do think I noticed slightly more shedding with my hair though. The only big negative for me is a little trouble sleeping. I respond VERY well to Anacyclus products like ABE and the old PR-XT so I'm very interested in this one.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Testruction was easily the best libido boost I've had ever. I also had really positive mood and aggression in the gym though out the run. I do think I noticed slightly more shedding with my hair though. The only big negative for me is a little trouble sleeping. I respond VERY well to Anacyclus products like ABE and the old PR-XT so I'm very interested in this one.
Did the hair shedding stop after you stopped use of the product or is it a permanent thing?

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Did the hair shedding stop after you stopped use of the product or is it a permanent thing?
Yes it seems to stop even be fuller since. I honestly can't contribute it for sure since it was so minor. It just seemed as if I looked thinner on top during the run.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also had trouble sleeping on Testruction, so that's why I stopped it.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Test1fy is on the way.
Keep us posted on how it goes man. Wishing you the best on your transition off TRT.

I'm one week into my run right now and mood, energy and libido are all up. So far I'm enjoying it a lot. Was going to throw in 100mg more of LJ100 into the mix but based on current results I'm gonna hold off and just stick with Test1fy solo.

P.S. The clomid is prob fine. Tabs will last for 10+ years past the expiration date if stored appropriately. Liquid is a little more questionable and actives may not stay dissolved etc. I typically don't trust liquid suspensions too much past the expiration but if its only a few months etc I'm sure its fine. Just shake it up nice and good before use.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also known as Ashwagandha, this ingredient is an adaptogen which means it helps you deal with anxiety. Additionally, it has been shown to improve semen quality by increasing serum levels of Testosterone and Luteinizing Hormone (LH), while reducing levels of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)

Wouldn't reducing FSH hurt semen quality? Or is this stating won't have to release as much FSH to produce healthy sperm?
Good catch. I had to do some reading. While Ash typically helps raise FSH levels in those with low measurements to begin, it would appear that in some infertile men, FSH can actually be too high, indicating damaged/malfunctioning testes. This is often correlated with high Prolactin. In the study that snippet is referrencing, Ash helped bring FSH back down into normal range.