xenadrine

Tushar

Awards
Can anyone tell me about xenadrine xt xtreme fat burner. Is it really work.. and can i take it on sunday.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why wouldn't you be able to take it on Sunday?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can anyone tell me about xenadrine xt xtreme fat burner. Is it really work.. and can i take it on sunday.
As for whether-or-not it "really works", that depends on what you're expecting. Most fat-burner supplements are just stimulants and may help your energy levels and mood when in a caloric deficit. Xenadrine appears to fall into this category, being primarily caffeine and yohimbe. It does take things a step further for mood enhancement with sage leaf, l-theanine, and rhodiola, but it's hard to say if the sage/rhodiola are quality extracts and the rhodiola is underdosed anyway. More importantly, there's little besides the caf/Y that may help lipolysis.

The most important thing for fat loss is having your diet nailed down. Do you know your TDEE? Do you track your calories/macros? If the answer to these is no, you should figure these out before considering a fat burner. If the answer is yes and you want something that may actually be effective, I'd look into Olympus Labs Ignit3 if you want a burner with stimulants. The profile is superb and it covers multiple fat loss pathways.
unnamed-1.png

A great non-stim option would be PES Shift.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Lynks8 has you covered, great info. Ignit3 would be a far better option, and I would also suggest looking into Oxymax XT from Performax Labs. Most of the more well known "fat burners" like Xenadrine and Hydroxycut are mainly overpriced stimulant pills with underdosed quality ingredients.

Both Oxymax XT and Ignit3 are great products with properly dosed effective ingredients that can help decrease appetite, improve focus and mood, and help you reach your fat loss goals. Oxymax XT also contains forskolin, which is an ingredient that has been studied to help maintain muscle mass while decreasing body fat

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As for whether-or-not it "really works", that depends on what you're expecting. Most fat-burner supplements are just stimulants and may help your energy levels and mood when in a caloric deficit. Xenadrine appears to fall into this category, being primarily caffeine and yohimbe. It does take things a step further for mood enhancement with sage leaf, l-theanine, and rhodiola, but it's hard to say if the sage/rhodiola are quality extracts and the rhodiola is underdosed anyway. More importantly, there's little besides the caf/Y that may help lipolysis.

The most important thing for fat loss is having your diet nailed down. Do you know your TDEE? Do you track your calories/macros? If the answer to these is no, you should figure these out before considering a fat burner. If the answer is yes and you want something that may actually be effective, I'd look into Olympus Labs Ignit3 if you want a burner with stimulants. The profile is superb and it covers multiple fat loss pathways.
View attachment 138022

A great non-stim option would be PES Shift.
Could nit have said it any better.

its on the label.. do not take it on sundays!
The only thing I can deduce is that if you take it 6 days in a row, perhaps a "rest day" to recalibrate your body. 5 pills seems like an awful lot...