Pre-WO needed: No nitrates, no stim

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't want to start a new thread but the other one took a turn and if I posted there someone might pass by since they already read it.

Anyway, looking for a PreWO that has no nitrates, no stims. I'm going to be taking it along with Oxymax and Alphamax, not directly but im going to,be running them as well. So I want to make sure there is no overlapping compounds.

Looking for a pump product with something to help with nutrient partitioning possibly or something that'll just help. I'll get some carbs from gummy bears, rice cake, etc. So I don't need the carbs anymore.

Thanks guys.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but what about all the negatives that go with nitrates? Scary stuff imo, not deathly but what about the years prior we used to use other things that worked well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but what about all the negatives that go with nitrates? Scary stuff imo, not deathly but what about the years prior we used to use other things that worked well.
what kind of scary things are you referring to?

JP10

JP10

Awards
Agreed, that is tricky. Best bet(in my opinion) would be ordering individual ingredients that you are interested in running. For example beta-alanine and citrulline malate. Then just mixing them yourself.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id look into Powermax XT, has full does of Creatine, Betaine, Alanyl-L-Glutamine, full 2g of COP for endurance and strength, huge dose of Amentoflavone as well as Glycerol and Tuarine. Youll get great strength increases, improve endurance and recovery as well as a strong pump from Amentoflavone+Glycerol!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Id look into Powermax XT, has full does of Creatine, Betaine, Alanyl-L-Glutamine, full 2g of COP for endurance and strength, huge dose of Amentoflavone as well as Glycerol and Tuarine. Youll get great strength increases, improve endurance and recovery as well as a strong pump from Amentoflavone+Glycerol!
I like this idea. Amentoflavone is good stuff

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
^ Powermax XT sounds pretty nice, not a bad option to look into. But also keep in mind that you could create your own PWO without stims or nitrates. Agmatine or citrulline for pumps, ALCAR for focus, etc.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm afraid of the potential of cancer with the nitrates.

I wouldn't even know where to find which individual ingredients to get nor their dosages

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

I wouldn't even know where to find which individual ingredients to get nor their dosages
Nothing wrong with being more safe than sorry. If you did want to entertain that option, you can look for bulk ingredients with a simple search and find effacious dosages all over the web. Not saying that you have to do that though. Pre-made PWOs are very convenient if you find what you're looking for.

JP10

JP10

Awards
I mean you first have to see how you react to each ingredient. Something simple would be:

Citrulline Malate: 4-6g to start
Beta Alanine: 1g to start
Taurine: 1g
Agmatine: 250mg
Alcar: 1g

I like atleast 100mg of caffeine with that, but its just a start.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I would look a bit deeper into PowerMax XT, it is infact nitrate free

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just dump some CitMal and/or Agmatine in some Crystal Light and down it with a Huperzine tab? L-Tyrosine? Choline? Sodium Bicarb too (solo, an hour before). Not much else has an acute effect. Betaine is questionable according to Examine. The stims provide actual performance increases (CAF/EPH), but those are out you say.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

Nitrates are one of the reasons why fruits and veggies are advocated to be a large part of your diet. Don't chastise nitrates as a whole as they have very important positive effects on health. CERTAIN nitrates containing Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons are the carcinogenic byproducts of smoking and PROCESSED MEATS are carcinogenic while others promote heart health, good blood pressure and a slue of positive health effects. The reason why Beets are so renowned in the medical field is for the NATURAL nitrates beet's contain. So yes, some nitrates are carcinogenic and some actually promote health.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Nitrates are one of the reasons why fruits and veggies are advocated to be a large part of your diet. Don't chastise nitrates as a whole as they have very important positive effects on health. CERTAIN nitrates containing Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons are the carcinogenic byproducts of smoking and PROCESSED MEATS. The reason why Beets are so renowned in the medical field is for the NATURAL nitrates beet's contain. So yes, some nitrates are carcinogenic and some actually promote health.
KNO3 isn't carcinogenic, but there is still some concern about long term use. Lot's of mitigating, anti-oxidant goodness comes along for the ride when you eat Beets/Arugula/Spinach - KNO3 not so much. There's a thread about it recently.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
KNO3 isn't carcinogenic, but there is still some concern about long term use. Lot's of mitigating, anti-oxidant goodness comes along for the ride when you eat Beets/Arugula/Spinach - KNO3 not so much. There's a thread about it recently.
I agree here, we can't compare the isolated nitrate to a source of the nitrate such as beets and expect to get the same exact benefits that's a given and I should've made that clearer. However, things such as KNO3 have been studied, and for a short term use cycle maybe 1 month on 2 months off it's a relatively safe idea with maybe even some added benefits. Im all for being cautious, so what im saying is, the RIGHT nitrates are in fact healthy. As long as you're not smoking and frying up processed meats everyday you should be fine.

compan

compan

Awards
Regular ole Hemavol has no nitrates and has been a top product in that category for years

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You tried Conqu3r Unleashed stim free OP?

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think there is some overlapping stuff in the non stim Conqu3r.

I'll have to look into it more and the other options

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
All you need is 1 gram of agmatine and 3- 4 grams of l-citrulline.

Go to Amazon and look those up in bulk. Hard rhino is reputable and so is bulk supplements. U can get like 250 grams of l citrulline for 15 dollars and 100 grams of agmatine for the same price. Bang, covered for 3-6 months for 30 dollars

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I don't like nitrates either. I'd check out just making your own, grabbing L-Cit or CitMalate, Betaine, Creatine(if you want), and Agmatine.

If you don't feel like making your own, Ergonine, High Volume or Finish Line are all good products.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. Will they benefit taking with a carb? Id assume so

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would do 200 caffeine, 25ephedrine, 1 gram agmatine. Add some glycerine: GMS or hydro max and with a good amount of water. and some ala if you want nutrient partitioning. It's great with agmatine. The reason why I say ephedrine is because i found it great for strength and energy. EC has been as effective as many other preworkouts I've tried without as many ingredients.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
I would do 200 caffeine, 25ephedrine, 1 gram agmatine. Add some glycerine: GMS or hydro max and with a good amount of water. and some ala if you want nutrient partitioning. It's great with agmatine. The reason why I say ephedrine is because i found it great for strength and energy. EC has been as effective as many other preworkouts I've tried without as many ingredients.
Yeah ephedrine is a great non-stim option

Lol

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I loved EC but again, I don't really wanna tax my body if I can help it. I do appreciate the posts and the info

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Regular ole Hemavol has no nitrates and has been a top product in that category for years
This has been my favorite stimulant free pump supplement for years and I made sure I stocked up on it
the last time I saw a good sale on it.;)

This will last me a LONG time cause when I use it I only use 1 scoop combined with either
3 gm of L-Citrulline or 4-6 of Citrulline Malate.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn I forgot about that one. Didn't even know it was still produced. Things have definitely changed over the years

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you even reading comprehension? :p

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Empire I thought you meant to use that in conjunction too I misunderstood ya.

Again I did love some EC...

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Empire I thought you meant to use that in conjunction too I misunderstood ya.

Again I did love some EC...
Yea bro Idk what I as thinking. I really just meant to add some agmatine and glycerol. With a good amount of water. Should be perfect and affordable

Zariph

Awards
hemavol is good option, rich piana full as fck looks good aswell

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I agree here, we can't compare the isolated nitrate to a source of the nitrate such as beets and expect to get the same exact benefits that's a given and I should've made that clearer. However, things such as KNO3 have been studied, and for a short term use cycle maybe 1 month on 2 months off it's a relatively safe idea with maybe even some added benefits. Im all for being cautious, so what im saying is, the RIGHT nitrates are in fact healthy. As long as you're not smoking and frying up processed meats everyday you should be fine.
I stopped KNO3 (only had one free bottle, no biggie) because I have less time to live (insert joke about PEDs, especially SARMS here) :D But I agree with above. I eat a can of Beets 1 hour pre on my two heavy days - Deads and Squats. Twice a week I'm fine with for the performance boost, I don't need it for curls and calf raises, LOL. This goes along with the recco from Dr. Mauro - on performance days, not daily chronic use. JMO.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to echo PowerMax XT. Full doses of creatine and betaine which both help with overall performance. Glycerol to aid with your pump and COP to help with endurance. Betaine is beneficial in other ways, such as having an anabolic effect at 2.5 grams, which is the dose in PowerMax XT. I'll link two articles below. It is a great overall ergogenic aid to help with performance and recovery.

http://www.ergo-log.com/the-anabolic-effect-of-betaine.html

http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html