Alphamax dosage and Oxymax timing

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to take these two products. The alphamax questions are, how long should I run it and when should I time it.

Oxymax questions are. I dose in the am and eat about 30-45 mins after then take another 7 hours later. I workout late around 7pm.

I eat around 10, 5 and 9-10pm.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea that would be perfect. I would do 2 Alphamax upon waking with 1 Oxymax XT. I would take OxyMax XT about 45 min before your 5 o clock meal and take the 2 more Alphamax 30 minuts pre workout. I would run this stack for 8 weeks then take a 4 week break!

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea that would be perfect. I would do 2 Alphamax upon waking with 1 Oxymax XT. I would take OxyMax XT about 45 min before your 5 o clock meal and take the 2 more Alphamax 30 minuts pre workout. I would run this stack for 8 weeks then take a 4 week break!
Thinking of eating a simple carb prior to workout, trying something new. Can food be taken with the Alphamax or would it hinder something in it

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I though Forskoli (sp is off I know) had to be dosed on an empty stomach

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nope not necessarily, actually its recommended to be dosed with food if you notice any GI upset/discomfort.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Adizzle1
MrOneEyedBoh got your PM, i was on road and didn't want to text and drive. Looks like you are all set!

Great stack

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stack right here - your dosing setup looks solid. I would second Adizzle1 's suggestion to take Alphamax XT with food. Forskolin can definitely cause an upset stomach if you have no food in the tank, so play around with it and see what works best for you. I would also suggest trying Alphamax XT with your post workout meal. It can improve sleep quality when taken before bed, so a post workout/pre bed meal would be a great time to take the second dose. Pre workout would work too, but it was just a thought. Enjoy!

Will you be cutting while using this stack?

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Yeah kinda cutting some light fat worth a calorie deficit