Anti estrogen help

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to get tendonitis from taking an anti estrogen? I have been on el1minate for about 6 weeks now. Joints were slightly sore but about 2 weeks ago after playing baseball and then going to the driving range my right elbow started screaming. I'm assuming its golfers elbow from hitting baseballs and golf balls all day. I've never had it before and was wondering if it could have came on since I was low on estrogen. I have played golf and baseball for years and never had this

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What vujade said. The pain you might be experiencing might be just dry joints, and not tendonitis. Tendonitis is caused by inflammation of the tendon, which can happen for numerous reasons. There are certain products that contain natural AI's (particularly any product containing Arimistane) that give me severe dry joints after a few weeks of use.

If you aren't already, I would suggest taking a joint support supplement like Fish Oil which can help with the pain a bit

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
What dosage..I don't usually get dry joints unless I go 150-200mg with Arimistane..then my low back starts killing me

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What dosage..I don't usually get dry joints unless I go 150-200mg with Arimistane..then my low back starts killing me

My last experience using it was with the original Alphamax, which was 75mg per day. Joints got dry around the middle of the second week. Luckily the new Alphamax XT formula doesn't contain Arimistane, so I have no issues. 150mg is a lot!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Is it possible to get tendonitis from taking an anti estrogen? I have been on el1minate for about 6 weeks now. Joints were slightly sore but about 2 weeks ago after playing baseball and then going to the driving range my right elbow started screaming. I'm assuming its golfers elbow from hitting baseballs and golf balls all day. I've never had it before and was wondering if it could have came on since I was low on estrogen. I have played golf and baseball for years and never had this
Occam's Razor: No. You have Golfer's Elbow from "hitting baseballs and golf balls all day". To be sure it's the tendon, does twisting open a tight jar hurt? Unracking a Barbell? Chin-ups? If so, welcome, LOL. Just got rid of GE. Lay off, use straps, get a TheraBar, and look into BPC-157. "Joint" products will do zilch if it's truly the tendon.

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 Cents: Try the trigger points in your arm(s). Goggle myofascial trigger point therapy if need be, and see if that gives you some quick relief.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Old guy... yes it is painful twisting a lid off.. Curls, Pull ups.... amazingly doing pushing movements do not bother me unless I over extend my arm.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Old guy... yes it is painful twisting a lid off.. Curls, Pull ups.... amazingly doing pushing movements do not bother me unless I over extend my arm.
Then you have tendon damage - do what I said and consider BPC-157 (injections if you want the best, oral works to though). No supplement will help.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joint pain? Then SNS CISSUS XT and SNS JOINT SUPPORT XT would definitely help your joints to feel stronger and better.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Nope, tendon damage - no supp will help him.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Old Guy thank you.... I agree that this is a tendon issue. How long does this take to get better ? It is killing me because I have several amateur tournaments coming up and also two golf trips coming up... pretty much my summer has been built around golf. I will try the bpc157 oral dose. I have had this before in my shoulder and my knee.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Old Guy thank you.... I agree that this is a tendon issue. How long does this take to get better ? It is killing me because I have several amateur tournaments coming up and also two golf trips coming up... pretty much my summer has been built around golf. I will try the bpc157 oral dose. I have had this before in my shoulder and my knee.
Well, with the BPC it should clear up (depending on severity) at the end of treatment (500mcg/Day for 14 days). Since you need two, 5mg vials to get 14 days, mind as well run it out to 20 days. Best odds are to not use the arm at all, for anything that aggravates it.

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/03/bpc-157-orally-available-peptide-that.html

Without BPC you'd be looking at 6 months to a year. That's how long it took my Tennis elbow to heal with just physio. My Golfer's was on the same track until I took the BPC - then boom! - fixed.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, What would I need for taking the oral BPC ?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thank you, What would I need for taking the oral BPC ?
Two, 5mg vials of BPC, One vial of Sterile Water, 1ml Syringe (with Needle - doesn't matter the length. I just re-used until dull and then grabbed another). 0.1ml = 500mcg. I re-constituted both vials and then drew one and put it in the other - there's plenty of room. Or just do each separately, whatever floats your boat.

DON'T STAB YOUR FACE! :D

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of bpc 157 used orrally, as I've used 200mcg daily and got nothing from my tendon issue, makes me feel I bought bunk stuff

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Nope, tendon damage - no supp will help him.
Assuming it is tendon damage and not inflammation around his elbow.

@OP, if you're truly concerned that you might've done actually damage the best call is to see a doctor or if no referral needed consider going to a good physical therapist in your area.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Never heard of bpc 157 used orrally, as I've used 200mcg daily and got nothing from my tendon issue, makes me feel I bought bunk stuff
If you want to get nerdy, you should do 5.4 mcg/kg = 540mcg for a 100 kilo guy. That's orally, have you seen data that injectible requires less? 200mcg orally would equal a 37 Kilo man :D Yours being bunk is possible too I guess - can't say where I got mine unfortunately (board rules).