Pyruvate

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
So BSL is bringing back Pyruvate in the form of a 'Mitochondrial Uncoupler' - but don't compare it to DNP! :) I remember going into GNC in the early 90's and paying out the nose for Pyruvate. The only positive data on Pyruvate (that I could find) was in Obese Women in a SEVERE caloric restriction, and/or at MASSIVE doses. I do commend them (srs) on an open label though - they could have prop blended the thing to high heaven. You can make your own if you want to try it out. Anyone else here use Pyruvate and actually like it/see results?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Back in the day? "Fat Burner". 2016? "Mitochondrial Uncoupler" leading to cellular inefficiency = body-temp increase = fat loss :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you ever tried high doses now that you can get bulk powder? I've avoided it because, like you say, the data seems really lacking. 30-40 grams/day seems to be necessary, and back in 2000 that shizzle was expensive as hell. 3-4 grams was what most people could afford to run.

Selling it as an uncoupler....not so much. I do miss Lipokinetix though.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I was very interested in Trojan horse, checked the reviews on YouTube, nothing positive so far, other then the marketing hype...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Have you ever tried high doses now that you can get bulk powder? I've avoided it because, like you say, the data seems really lacking. 30-40 grams/day seems to be necessary, and back in 2000 that shizzle was expensive as hell. 3-4 grams was what most people could afford to run.

Selling it as an uncoupler....not so much. I do miss Lipokinetix though.
No, and won't - I have cheaper and less gastro problematic ways to lose fat (and that's assuming it actually works on anyone who's not an obese female on 500kcals a day) :D I say it's 2016's Colostrum-Grow.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly seems like a very pointless thing to supplement.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cedman1 Weight Loss 3
Supplements 3
B5150 Supplements 0
Supplements 10
Supplements 0