reverse diet, Integration advice for September.

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
For now are defict calorie.
But I'm already thinking about the future integration. At the beginning of September with a reverse diet, clean bulk, such as training, 3 times a week, bill starr.
Carbohydrates will rise slowly, the proteins will drop, the little fat will rise. Calories increases week by week until my TDEE.
Recommended that integration?

abe+erase pro
or
tr1umph+ara
or
viron+formestane
or
DermaSTRENGTH UNLEASHED+test1fy
or
?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only have experience with ArA, I would definitely go with that, no matter what. Have you ran any of those solo before though?

I know you'll be slowly adding carbs in, which is ideal when reversing. Have you thought about a GDA such as SlinMax? I like using SlinMax when going from lowish carbs to higher carbs. I feel like these helps keep me a little leaner Taken pre workout with some carbs, it provides a nice pump. Muscle fullness is also very noticeable, which may not be present right now while dieting and even at the beginning of your reverse.

The most notable effect for our tester was the muscle fullness that occurred during a meal and on off days, indicating effectiveness regarding nutrient partitioning effects and increased recovery / muscle growth

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I only have experience with ArA, I would definitely go with that, no matter what. Have you ran any of those solo before though?

I know you'll be slowly adding carbs in, which is ideal when reversing. Have you thought about a GDA such as SlinMax? I like using SlinMax when going from lowish carbs to higher carbs. I feel like these helps keep me a little leaner Taken pre workout with some carbs, it provides a nice pump. Muscle fullness is also very noticeable, which may not be present right now while dieting and even at the beginning of your reverse.
Yes, I tried it solo, abe, ara, erase pro, test1fy dust, formestane, others not.
Never tried slinmax, or other similar products ...
I see them as money "more" ... too many subtleties.

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax XT + Tr1umph will be awesome for a recomp both are on sale at nutriverse Volvo140G

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I tried it solo, abe, ara, erase pro, test1fy dust, formestane, others not.
Got it. I'm glad you've ran those solo in the past. I have ran ArA and AlphaMax XT twice before. I was in a slight surplus and had fantastic results. At a small surplus, strength gains were a little higher than bulking at a higher surplus. With the strength gains and small increase in body weight, I was definitely leaner. Vasculairty was incredibly high. ArA will do that and combine that with lower body fat and the DHAA in AlphaMax XT, you will not be disappointed. I love AlphaMax XT during a recomp

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ArA (Xgels) + Abe is one of the best 1-2 combos in the game. Always my top recommendation

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I completely understand your thinking for GDA products, I was skeptical in the past too. I find that while you're increasing carbs and slowing increasing calories, a GDA can be a huge help. If you're transitioning into a clean bulk then I'm assuming you're trying to stay lean, and I think a GDA would be very beneficial for you. With a product like Slinmax you're getting 250mg of Na-R-Ala and 200mg of Berberine per serving, which can both help control insulin and help utilize carbs better. I think you'd be pleasantly surprised with incorporating a GDA product into your reverse diet.

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I completely understand your thinking for GDA products, I was skeptical in the past too. I find that while you're increasing carbs and slowing increasing calories, a GDA can be a huge help. If you're transitioning into a clean bulk then I'm assuming you're trying to stay lean, and I think a GDA would be very beneficial for you. With a product like Slinmax you're getting 250mg of Na-R-Ala and 200mg of Berberine per serving, which can both help control insulin and help utilize carbs better. I think you'd be pleasantly surprised with incorporating a GDA product into your reverse diet.
I'll try, I like NA-R-Ala.
When exceed my TDEE, and carbohydrates become many, try this product! ;)
Stacks well with?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll try, I like NA-R-Ala.
When exceed my TDEE, and carbohydrates become many, try this product! ;)
Stacks well with?
Most GDAs you can stack with anything. SlinMax stacks well with everything. The only thing that may give some issues is stacking it with a product containing forskolin. But that can be levitated by spacing doses between 4 hours apart or so.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would only use GDAs if your insulin sensitivity sucks or if you just wanna go crazy on a cheat meal that is carb heavy.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would only use GDAs if your insulin sensitivity sucks or if you just wanna go crazy on a cheat meal that is carb heavy.
This has been my general approach to GDA's on a slow, clean bulk. However, I've never tried one in such a scenario.

Whichever products you choose, I wouldn't leave Tr1umph out, or at the very least, the main ingredients. Of the products you've listed, Tr1umph and its PA+Phosphatides/Creatine/TMG/LCLT/etc will be the most comprehensive ergogenic aid.

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
ArA (Xgels) + Abe is one of the best 1-2 combos in the game. Always my top recommendation
is my favorite stack! ;)
It would be great to add Tr1umph!
But then it would cost so much!
Most I can buy 2 top products!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
...and 2 Tbs of Apple Cider Vinegar and 3g of Ceylon Cinnamon are cheap :D

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its also good way to incorporate a higher carbohydrate meal before exercise...

Its also a good way to return insulin to baseline if dieting.