Super DMZ 2.0

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
Im going to start a 4 week stack of super dmz 2.0... already have a PCT... also going to run an on cycle therapy... is an estrogen blocker necessary if i am running an on cycle therapy? Or should i run and estrogen block instead of OCT

bigty30

Awards
On cycle therapy prob doesn't have an AI in it if I had to guess. Always use your proper PCT (nolva/clomid/etc). You can use adex for an AI or something otc like arimistane if you are sensitive to the conversion. My first time on dmz 2.0 I didn't run an AI as I didn't get any estro sides. It will all depend on how you react. Just watch for those sides

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
What did you run with it your first cycle?

bigty30

Awards
First cycle I ran a life support, fish oil, and joint supp I'm currently on it as a kick start to a bigger cycle and using the same protocols but with arimidex EOD at .25

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
Im trying to stay pretty cheap too... so you think the DMZ with an on cycle therapy and a PCT will be good?

bigty30

Awards
You def need an on cycle support and proper pct. it wouldn't hurt to run something like arimistane throughout the cycle or start in week 2 (or if you think sides are coming in). Use something like eradicate or E-control

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
Okay how expensive and how many capsules? How soon would i see side affects?

bigty30

Awards
There like 30-40$ for I believe 90 caps at 1-3 a day. Sides depend on the individual. I didn't have any estro sides but lethargy kicked in at beginning/middle of week 3. Always take your cycle support, drink plenty of water and be sure to eat to get the best benefits :) have fun with it too. It's a great compound

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
Okay so i looked up an AI and i can get a good one for about 30 bucks so im gonna go for it... should i take that during my cycle or only if i start to see side affects

bigty30

Awards
I would say start it at week 2. If you'd feel more comfortable you could run it for the cycle