What are you PA results......

beef27

beef27

Awards
Curious to hear about peoples results with this trending supplement. I have searched many posts and most people are saying how great it is, but almost no one has put their personal results, just general thoughts on the product albeit usually good results. So, for those who have used some form of PA, please post your results...ie. which prodcut(lecithing granules, king, Epiq, etc) dosage, length of time, stacking results, solo results...try to be specific. I am sure many people would like to see others results in a detailed outline. I will be starting Epiq on Monday double dosing it and will post my results after 1 month. Thanks!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I apologize for not making this incredibly detailed, but my experiences with both Muscletech Phospha-Muscle and Soy Lecithin granules were both very similar. I noticed increased recovery and was able to train a bit more frequently with one more set per exercise on average.

If at all possible, make sure you are getting an efficacious dose and not over-paying for a product if going that route instead of granules. King V1 was adequately dosed before being changed into the current V2. Stick with MT, Epiq, Fearn granules, etc. in my opinion.

beef27

beef27

Awards
Thanks brother for chiming in....besides the acute effects noticed, would you say you gained any extra size? did weight or body changes occur?

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely say that I looked fuller while running PA, maybe a few lbs gained but nothing extraordinary. If you have room in your budget, it can't hurt to try it out and see how your body responds.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If by fuller you mean bloated then yeah, that's what happened on my PA runs. :)

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Not sure but I am using Tr1umph and epic unleashed and everyone thinks im on juice

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I think you are looking for I put on x number of pounds or my squat went up y number of pounds. My results were better recovery more muscle fullness. I feel stronger when I use them. I use Fearn granules pre w/o. I use just the 2 tablespoons and I don't use on my off days. I do train 5 days a week, though. I am thinking of going up to 3 to see I get more benefits.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fuller muscles, increased vascularity, increase in glycogen storage 2-3 lbs. I do call glycogen increase bloat also. Doesn't just volumize where you want.

beef27

beef27

Awards
I suppose this is a good product mainly for bulking then

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would say if you are lean enough the bloat is fine for the trade off of the pump and vascularity increase.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I noticed good results taking it with protein pre w/o. If there is a better way to do it, though, I wouldn't mind knowing

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I apologize for not making this incredibly detailed, but my experiences with both Muscletech Phospha-Muscle and Soy Lecithin granules were both very similar. I noticed increased recovery and was able to train a bit more frequently with one more set per exercise on average.

If at all possible, make sure you are getting an efficacious dose and not over-paying for a product if going that route instead of granules. King V1 was adequately dosed before being changed into the current V2. Stick with MT, Epiq, Fearn granules, etc. in my opinion.
I always wonder with feedback like this, can't you just do an extra set whether you take the granules or not?

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Anybody using it with protein pre workout?
I am, it's been an awesome part of my recomp....started at 2 tbsp Fearn Granules per day for the first 2 weeks. Since then I've been on 3 tbsp which has been another 3 weeks. I am really considering bumping up to 4 but idk if it's necessary or smart. I notice that I feel stronger and look a lot fuller, also there definitely seems to be a spike in physical endurance. I get bloated fairly easy and eat digestive enzymes like candy but for the most part my system seems to burn the granules pretty efficiently, there has been some extra water retention but I'm not trying to get shredded right now so it hasn't bothered me.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If by fuller you mean bloated then yeah, that's what happened on my PA runs. :)
This. I also find that I gain fat at a slightly faster rate, and I also THINK that I notice better glycogen retention.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
And this is the world of supplements in a nutshell. Some of us swear by certain ones, others of us think they do not work too well. So you will never no unless you actually try

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I slacked forskolin 95 and tr1umph for my PA. Noticed fuller muscles but didn't receive bloat. According to body comp test I lost 1/2 lb of fat and gained 1/2 lb muscle in 1 1/2 months. Can't really rely on those results but It did look like I had that composition. It could have been my diet though. Hope that helps!

beef27

beef27

Awards
well despite it bloating on many people, for those who are looking to put on mass this product seems to produce results. maybe try it with a natural diuretic product like dandelion root to see if you still reep the benefits of the glycogen supercompensation yet shed any excess extracellular water storage. i don't mind it as I will be bulking but for those trying to keep it lean maybe try that as this product has a very high success rating.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
For those who've tried both lecithin products like Tr1umph and pure PA products using Mediator, can you detect any differences?

I used PA with Cutler King v1 and really rated it but with it not being made under that formula anymore I'm thinking the MT would be the better option but it's a lot more expensive especially here in the UK.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I always wonder with feedback like this, can't you just do an extra set whether you take the granules or not?
Haha absolutely, yes you can. To give a VERY simple example of what I mean - if I were to do 5 sets for an exercise and feel that I'm not recovering properly, the little extra "boost" from PA had seemed to help with recovery. This is all completely anecdotal because I had been using soreness as a way to judge this.

beef27

beef27

Awards
So no leucine nor protein should be consumed with PA as they may blunt the response from the PA on mtor as they all have an effect on mtor although to a lesser extent. this is what i have gathered from trolling other posts and studies. would you guys think it is best to workout empty stomach on this then or just consume carbs or some type of fat and refrain from proteins?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
So no leucine nor protein should be consumed with PA as they may blunt the response from the PA on mtor as they all have an effect on mtor although to a lesser extent. this is what i have gathered from trolling other posts and studies. would you guys think it is best to workout empty stomach on this then or just consume carbs or some type of fat and refrain from proteins?
Wouldnt worry too much but to make it optimal consume on as empty stomach as possible. I eat about 1.5 hrs before training and take my PA 30 mins before and results are still coming along.

beef27

beef27

Awards
that's good to know.....what kind of results are you getting? bodyweight increase? strength?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
And this is the world of supplements in a nutshell. Some of us swear by certain ones, others of us think they do not work too well. So you will never no unless you actually try
Well, I don't need to bury a claw hammer into my skull to know it will hurt. If there's no human data at all - you are a marketing man's wet dream with the "you just have to try it" schtick. Luckily with PA, there is some human (and athlete's to boot) data (we can argue the quality) at least.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Well, I don't need to bury a claw hammer into my skull to know it will hurt. If there's no human data at all - you are a marketing man's wet dream with the "you just have to try it" schtick. Luckily with PA, there is some human (and athlete's to boot) data (we can argue the quality) at least.
That is kinda what I referring to. That is why I follow this site. Most everybody seems knowledgeable and quite frankly I don't buy sh*t until I have gathered info from here and other sources.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Try it if it has positive data. Some people don't "respond" to creatine but most of us do so we get it when we can. That is why I said try it. Not try EVERYTHING. Haha

deadlyzach

Awards
I originally ran the og king and had pretty good results with that, ran the new King after that and felt nothing. I switched to SL granules as well as Tr1umph and had ok results but never were as good as the og king so I'm going to give phospha muscle a try.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
honestly lecithin granules gave me strength and muscle fullness.
No vascularized, in short, swollen, and tarnished!