Diesel Test while on TRT?

Spartacus717

Awards
Im curious if anyone has experience or thoughts about combining Diesel Test Hardcore (or other variants) while on TRT? I dont need to raise my total test, but am trying to increase my free T. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used it combined with HRT, I don't know that is raised my T Levels but it did raise my Libido !!
Chuck Diesel your thoughts ??

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Increasing Free T usually involves doing something to SHBG. But SHBG also binds Estrogen, which I consider a good thing. Just "Moar T!" has an SHBG lowering effect. Are your Free T levels within range? Are you on an Rx AI to handle any excess E that may come about when messing with SHBG? Why not try some cheaper Stinging Nettle or bulk Long Jack first? Both have shown SHBG lowering potential (although you'd have to scour the data to see if it was in human male athletes).

Spartacus717

Awards
Hey Rocket, thank you for the response. Higher libido sounds like a nice effect. As long as its not like the uncontrollable desire like what you get while going superman mode with the t lol. Although that is still pretty cool too even then. I feel like if libido is going up, drive in general is going up. Sounds good to me

Spartacus717

Awards
Old_Guy thanks for taking an interest in trying to help me out. I really appreciate it. I need to get more labs done and get a closer look at a whole slew of things that the doc doesnt usually check for. One of them definitely being SHGB. Wondering if its going up as I get older. Free T is within range but half of what it was 5 years ago on a dose that would put total at 1000 consistently. I dont use an AI as I seem to not be as prone as some to estrogen sides. Thankfully, I havent had to deal with that too much. However, you bring up an interesting thought that has occurred to me before. I will have to do some more reseach on ai's and free t. I may just take you up on your suggestion of trying a single supp like stinging nettle root first and see what happens. It would be sweet if procycle could get a little natty test flowing more. I dont believe I am completely shut down oddly enough. No shrinkage and still have some LH and FSH production.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey Rocket, thank you for the response. Higher libido sounds like a nice effect. As long as its not like the uncontrollable desire like what you get while going superman mode with the t lol. Although that is still pretty cool too even then. I feel like if libido is going up, drive in general is going up. Sounds good to me
You will want "It" everyday !!

Spartacus717

Awards
Lol I hear you there! Did you happen to notice any changes in motivation?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Increasing Free T usually involves doing something to SHBG. But SHBG also binds Estrogen, which I consider a good thing. Just "Moar T!" has an SHBG lowering effect. Are your Free T levels within range? Are you on an Rx AI to handle any excess E that may come about when messing with SHBG? Why not try some cheaper Stinging Nettle or bulk Long Jack first? Both have shown SHBG lowering potential (although you'd have to scour the data to see if it was in human male athletes).
Doesnt have to just be in athletes. Its not really specific to performance, just lowered SHBG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Spartacus717

Awards
Rocket, I should have clarified that question a bit. I was thinking motivation that isn't just sexual based lol. I have to talk a lot and fast while keeping my mental game super sharp to do what I do. Persuasion is a huge asset that I have to keep honed for my job. Sometimes its kind of exhausting and just have to remind myself that I have to

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a pretty self motivated person, I would not say it was any better or worse

Spartacus717

Awards
I appreciate your input. May just give the Diesel Test Pro a shot and see if it will bring free test up. It seems like I recall reading a thread about a guy who did something similar and his doc about crapped his pants when they drew blood haha we shall see

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I appreciate your input. May just give the Diesel Test Pro a shot and see if it will bring free test up. It seems like I recall reading a thread about a guy who did something similar and his doc about crapped his pants when they drew blood haha we shall see
I believe that was thebigt

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe that was thebigt
you rang?

I've ran diesel test pro several times..2-3 times while I was on trt and twice since I was taken off trt. I have good things to say about all of my runs of diesel test pro and definitely recommend it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Im curious if anyone has experience or thoughts about combining Diesel Test Hardcore (or other variants) while on TRT? I dont need to raise my total test, but am trying to increase my free T. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!
I didnt read the rest of these but this is what I would do on TRT:

- E2X for sure.
- Hardcore or Procycle at very low doses. They will jack up ur test pretty high at regular dose on TRT.
- Something like Sunami for on cycle HTPA support, but this would work similar to DTH and DTP
except DTH and DTP has things for estrogen.

Spartacus717

Awards
Awesome feedback. Really appreciate everyone's input!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I'm on trt and have been taking 2-4 caps a day of dtv3. not sure on bloods but damn sure I get wood when I do and don't want lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm on trt and have been taking 2-4 caps a day of dtv3. not sure on bloods but damn sure I get wood when I do and don't want lol
lol...:thumbsup:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I been on 2am 2mid 3 preworkout. Wood def out of control but so is loads. Today was first workout but no upset stomach or anxiety with over 3 pills like v2.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015...just got notification that DTP.V3 will be arriving in my mailbox tomorrow!!!
Lookout Mrs. BigT !!!

I been on 2am 2mid 3 preworkout. Wood def out of control but so is loads. Today was first workout but no upset stomach or anxiety with over 3 pills like v2.
Can't wait !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I never went over 5 of version 2, wow 7 pills!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
5 of v2 was a lot. Rem this one is 204 tabs a bottle. So its not pill for pill as strong as v2 but its a dif formula more like the 160 tab v1 formula. I think 7 of these would be on the "destroying the spouse" level for most. The nitric oxide pumps are very very good also. DTP V3 is going 2 do well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5 of v2 was a lot. Rem this one is 204 tabs a bottle. So its not pill for pill as strong as v2 but its a dif formula more like the 160 tab v1 formula. I think 7 of these would be on the "destroying the spouse" level for most. The nitric oxide pumps are very very good also. DTP V3 is going 2 do well
very nice!!!

Spartacus717

Awards
UPDATE BLOOD WORK DONE...DOUBLED LEVELS!!!

So at 200mg test c per week my levels were 800ish ng/dl 2 days post injection and pre diesel test hardcore. I didnt change my test dose and only took 3 capsules of hardcore per day. After 1 month my Total test was <1500ng/dl and free test was elevated back into the anabolic range. This product works!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Explain what is doubling your test levels since you are shut down on exogenous test. Seriously.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seriously?

Spartacus717

Awards
I actually don't believe I am shut down. Balls never shrunk on trt. In fact they have gotten bigger on diesel test. I believe this product definitely enhances efficacy of trt doses and could be good for preventing shut down. Ive been on 200mg/wk for 8 years. I didn't get FSH or LH tested but I truly believe my natty production got a bit of an awakening

Spartacus717

Awards
doubling my test levels means that something made consistent 800 ng/dl levels at 200mg test per week increase to above 1500 ng/dl levels at 200mg test per week. Natty production kick I believe.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So at 200mg test c per week my levels were 800ish ng/dl 2 days post injection and pre diesel test hardcore. I didnt change my test dose and only took 3 capsules of hardcore per day. After 1 month my Total test was <1500ng/dl and free test was elevated back into the anabolic range. This product works!
Is that 800 2days after first shot?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
doubling my test levels means that something made consistent 800 ng/dl levels at 200mg test per week increase to above 1500 ng/dl levels at 200mg test per week. Natty production kick I believe.
Ermmm

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I could see Free T levels rising on Hardcore (with longjack and such in it) but why Total T?? I don't get it.

Spartacus717

Awards
Is that 800 2days after first shot?
yea both labs were done two days post quad injection. but these were definitely not my first shots. ive been on trt for close to a decade.

Spartacus717

Awards
Ive only done one cycle, and that was when I first started trt roughly 8 years ago. For the remaining time, Ive never gone above 250mg per week and generally stay at 200mg even.

Spartacus717

Awards
I could see Free T levels rising on Hardcore (with longjack and such in it) but why Total T?? I don't get it.
I really think that it is a matter of the boys getting some rattling around. I honestly dont think shutdown occurs completely until around the 300mg/wk range. Of course, individual differences are free to vary as many a research methods student knows

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didnt read the rest of these but this is what I would do on TRT:

- E2X for sure.
- Hardcore or Procycle at very low doses. They will jack up ur test pretty high at regular dose on TRT.
- Something like Sunami for on cycle HTPA support, but this would work similar to DTH and DTP
except DTH and DTP has things for estrogen.
Your e2x write up is wrong which means you didn't read the references you even quoted. Can't say I'd trust anything from a company that can't even read it's own resources. Then all the other stuff going on in here. Yikes.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really think that it is a matter of the boys getting some rattling around. I honestly dont think shutdown occurs completely until around the 300mg/wk range. Of course, individual differences are free to vary as many a research methods student knows
There could some truth to that. Fellow on here was taking very mild amounts of some 4andro and epiandro orals and after 7-8 weeks his test levels had actually risen from 400s to 600s (and epiandro converts to DHT only really so that wouldn't be showing in the total test levels) but LH was still humming along at something like 3.3. The minor amount of andro prohormones was increasing his levels but not really shutting him down. Furthermore estrogen wasn't rising. He had at least 3 blood draws to track trends if I recall.

That scenario is a far cry from 800 to 1500 though.

Spartacus717

Awards
Why not? What lab did the testing? Got a .pdf or .jpg of the results?
It would have cost more I believe. Im sure I can get the actual document and take a picture. The doc just called me and said they were extremely high lol. I asked him and he said <1500 and that labcorp doesnt measure above that.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I think i was talking about v3 on here. Not sure. If so that was when I first started using it. I cut waaaay back to 2 a day of V2

V3 i think I started at 4/day and cut back to 1 dtp v3 AM with 2 dth. Same mid-day. Both doses w 2 nos precursor tabs.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually don't believe I am shut down. Balls never shrunk on trt. In fact they have gotten bigger on diesel test. I believe this product definitely enhances efficacy of trt doses and could be good for preventing shut down. Ive been on 200mg/wk for 8 years. I didn't get FSH or LH tested but I truly believe my natty production got a bit of an awakening
You've been on exogenous test for 8 years, you are beyond shutdown. This product is not going to awaken natural production or do anything for test while you are on 200mg/wk testosterone- sorry, that just isn't happening.

How the hell is this not being called out? I know there are people on here that have even the smallest understanding of how the HPTA works.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your e2x write up is wrong which means you didn't read the references you even quoted. Can't say I'd trust anything from a company that can't even read it's own resources. Then all the other stuff going on in here. Yikes.
Man, thank you. I have always felt this way about Chuck's comments. It's mad scientist stuff.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You've been on exogenous test for 8 years, you are beyond shutdown. This product is not going to awaken natural production or do anything for test while you are on 200mg/wk testosterone- sorry, that just isn't happening.

How the hell is this not being called out? I know there are people on here that have even the smallest understanding of how the HPTA works.
Should I toss my new "diplomatic" track? :D I'm so with you my friend!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I actually wrote a long reply calling it out but my experience in this kind of threads is science and facts are irrelevant so

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I think the issue is no one wants to put their teachers cap on and type a short essay to explain what is wrong with this picture. At least that's my reason for not going into it.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since you by passed this. I want to expand upon it. "The group that received the testosterone and the anti-aromatase showed significantly higher reductions in body fat, significantly less erectile dysfunction and higher sex drive (1)."

This is a direct quote from the e2x write up.

Now if you view the study. (Not the study but this was his reference, idk if anyone else thinks it's odd he choose to use the NBC write up on a study instead of the abstract is available)

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/men-need-female-hormone-sex-drive-fat-control-study-8C11132419

It clear states the opposite.

Also that write up is not dshea friendly but oh well.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoight this was to do with a different product (an AI) if we're talking about the same guy? Or maybe this guy just likes to make his doc crap his pants!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Since you by passed this. I want to expand upon it. "The group that received the testosterone and the anti-aromatase showed significantly higher reductions in body fat, significantly less erectile dysfunction and higher sex drive (1)."

This is a direct quote from the e2x write up.

Now if you view the study. (Not the study but this was his reference, idk if anyone else thinks it's odd he choose to use the NBC write up on a study instead of the abstract is available)

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/men-need-female-hormone-sex-drive-fat-control-study-8C11132419

It clear states the opposite.

Also that write up is not dshea friendly but oh well.
LOL, right on man... I literally just mentioned that study in another thread before reading your post. Great minds... :D BTW, I just heard it from Carl Lanore on Super Human Radio, so I didn't actually read the whole thing, so thanks for the link.