ECA vs Clen which is better in terms of sides to results

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Have an ECA pre-made stack with 20mg ephedrine 200mg caffeine, 100mg coleus forskohli, 81mg aspirin, 100 MG L-carnitine

Then I have pharma grade Clen at 40mcg

I won't be going past 40mcg of Clen EVER.

So in terms of my dosing which would be safer and more effective?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have an ECA pre-made stack with 20mg ephedrine 200mg caffeine, 100mg coleus forskohli, 81mg aspirin, 100 MG L-carnitine

I would go for the EC. Especially stacking it with the forskolin, that'll deliver great results. The sides on EC are minimal to non-existent. Clen is a different story. I get jittery and usually get cramps in my calves more frequently while using Clen, and 40mcg is a pretty low dose.

Any reasons you won't go over 40mcg?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, in terms of "sides" to results, EC + a good diet. Safe, cheap, effective.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Whatabout Albuterol? Milder than Clen but still effective from what I heard?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established

The first option is more effective and safer IMO.

What brand of clen if I may ask?(and not breaking any rules of course)

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I would go for the EC. Especially stacking it with the forskolin, that'll deliver great results. The sides on EC are minimal to non-existent. Clen is a different story. I get jittery and usually get cramps in my calves more frequently while using Clen, and 40mcg is a pretty low dose.

Any reasons you won't go over 40mcg?

Above 40mcg is where I heard side effects are seen, 40mcg I've read is a safe effective dose

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
The first option is more effective and safer IMO.

What brand of clen if I may ask?(and not breaking any rules of course)
Its from my sources pharmacy so not sure if I'm allowed to say, I can pm, is has 110+ reviews on it and my buddy used it so I'm very optimistic even if I were to just use 40mcg

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Use the EC, dump the Aspirin, up your L-Carnitine to at least 1000mg (and preferably 2000mg - and this assumes you are LC deficient - if you're taking one of these "All In One Ergo" products, you're probably good on LC ;)) Save the Clen for topical use with Eviscerate/VasoBurn. Best of both worlds and safest.

"It's the deficit, man!" :D

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Use the EC, dump the Aspirin, up your L-Carnitine to at least 1000mg (and preferably 2000mg - and this assumes you are LC deficient - if you're taking one of these "All In One Ergo" products, you're probably good on LC ;)) Save the Clen for topical use with Eviscerate/VasoBurn. Best of both worlds and safest.

"It's the deficit, man!" :D
Haha, im eating 3300 calories but im on 5 different anabolics, trying to get a recomp it's going to be an 8 week run. wanted to use clen for the pct since it's anti-catabolic... but im hearing so many negatives about it

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I would opt for the full dosing of EC and throw in Forskolin or Yohimbe if you know what you're doing. Great stack IMO.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established

Up the dose of L-Car to 2g
EC and Clen they are both beta agonists,so u will need to take some time off between them. To speed up the recovery u should add ketotifen 1-2 mg at night. Also don't forget to add electrolytes and Taurine.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Up the dose of L-Car to 2g
EC and Clen they are both beta agonists,so u will need to take some time off between them. To speed up the recovery u should add ketotifen 1-2 mg at night. Also don't forget to add electrolytes and Taurine.
I hate how ketotifin makes me feel.. Also im only going to be running 20mg ephedrine per day for 4 weeks, that sound decent?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yes,great dose and length.I would take it 2x a day.
well its premade so itd be 400mg caffeine 40mg ephedrin 162mg aspirin 200mg Forskolin... at 2x a day.. that's pretty scary lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Clen if ran correctly with ample water, potassium and taurine is much better results wise than eca. Speed your metabolism up more. As far as 40mcg... Idk. Eca is better for appetite suppression hands down.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'd be most worried about the Aspirin, I stopped even 81mg a day. 90mg E (30mg x3, every 4 hrs) has been studied IIRC, and was fine.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'd be most worried about the Aspirin, I stopped even 81mg a day. 90mg E (30mg x3, every 4 hrs) has been studied IIRC, and was fine.
Yeah that's why im not going higher, it's the aspirin.. i can handle Ephedrin well.. OTC drugs like aspirin scare me more than AA's.. LOL

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
just gonna do 1 of the premade ECA a scoop of tr1umph for ALCAR and then 5 caps of ignit3 ED save clen for when i have the balls to take it

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So i have 40mcg pharma clen for sale if anyone wants it ..... :D

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well its premade so itd be 400mg caffeine 40mg ephedrin 162mg aspirin 200mg Forskolin... at 2x a day.. that's pretty scary lol
If it weren't for the aspirin, that's pretty much what I would run. Haha.

Standard Ephedrine dosing is 20mg with 200 mg caffeine 3x per day.

If you don't get the runs from Forskolin, I like it around 200 mg.

xxAMPxx

xxAMPxx

Awards
Definitely prefer eca over clen for daily use. I been taking eca stack for over 20 years successfully and for daily use of for clean energy without jitters or high highs and low crashes ive found how to maintain a consistent dosage through the day with my body. Also is excellent for appetite control!

Morning:
15 mg ephedrine
150 mg caffeine
80 mg aspirin

Mid-day:
15 mg ephedrine
100 mg caffeine

Late-afternoon:
15 mg ephedrine
150 mg caffeine
80 mg aspirin

Of course from experience and gttng to know how your body reacts and sometimes i increase the mg dosage or lessen depending on how tired or emergized i feel.

As far as clen goes, if and when i do a short cycle, i too prefer albuterol over clen. Little bit cleaner or at least less jitters and not as hard coming off. Plus anyone growing up with asthma or had fam with asthma, is more than familiar with albuterol as the best vas diolater and used in inhalers ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Both initial stacks laid out should be great for fat loss.

I would keep the forskolin in, even if clen is the route you take.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECA for the Win..!!! :biggthumpup:

Safer and its proven effective in the real world and even in university studies.